would love a reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cazwix

would love a reading

Post by cazwix » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:47 pm

hello

im carol from the west midlands

13/6/72 walsall

need to know if he will come back my ex  

or do i move on

relastionship plz

love and light cazwix

farafina

Post by farafina » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:12 am

Hi Carol,

I hope you are doing well.

You asked about your ex lover and whether he would return.

First of all although I feel that you have been very hopeful about him returning to you and a renewed romance between you two, I sense at this point that things may not be favorable. From what I see, there may be 3rd party involved with him and also I sense some dishonesty on his part regarding the relationship with you. If this is not something you have found out, you will very soon. I have a feeling you have been giving him a lot in this but you recieved very little, and things never turned out to be what you expected and wished them to be.

Your love life seems brighter in the future because I see there is another man coming for you. From what I sense, your encounter with the new man will make you feel lalive again and like a new person and it is possible you may meet him in a work-related environment or circumstances.

So I would say to be positive and to get yourself ready for a new love life filled with what you always wanted to have.

I hope this reading helped answer your concerns.

Best wishes
Farafina

cazwix

thanks

Post by cazwix » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:01 am

thankyou

i had feeling there was some one else  but wont leave me alone throws hints and makes his way in my house parks in oddd places asked my kids whos been here  keep s saying im not coming back to me yet texts me and does odd thing to make me wounder

thankyou  blessing be

farafina

Post by farafina » Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:17 pm

Hi,

Yes I know what you must be feeling. That is where the dishonesty on his part is evident.
All in all, keep your head up high because things will work out for the better for you...

Cheers
Farafina

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”