EOT reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jacx

free reading from eye of tiger

Post by jacx » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:44 pm

hi i also  recieved an offer of a reading  this is really kind thank you so much. if you can do this for me  my name is jacqui and i was born 12 january 1971 capricorn  a general reading is fine. many thanks jacqui :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

General reading as requested

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:36 am

Hi Jacqui,  :)

Your focus card for this month's reading was the Five of Wands.

Fives generally first ask us a question, then provide us with one of many possible answers. Often the solution provided is not the most ideal one for a specific situation or person, and frequently it is not the one which we most want to hear. Fives are usually interpreted as representing our fly in the ointment, after just having experienced a period of relative stability and a feeling as though everything is right with our world, and with us in it.

In other words I do hope that you have enjoyed and gained maximum advantage from the time when nothing much appeared to change over the last few months, as this is about to change big time. Many of the things and people on which you depended up until now are likely to desert you, not so much because of anything you have or have not done in the past, but more because it would be a valuable learning experience for you to stand more on your own two feet.

The Five of Wands is mainly involved with you and other people competing for what are increasingly limited resources. Whether it be for increased status, making more money or having more power and control over how a group of people work together for the common good of all (as for example in setting up your own business) can be united as an effective team, while being constantly tempted to keep the bigger share for themselves.

The question with this card then is HOW CAN A GROUP OF PEOPLE BOTH COMPETE AS WELL AS CO-OPERATE WITH EACH OTHER AT THE SAME TIME?

This is a card which unfortunately for you is often an omen of future potential conflicts and power struggles between the participants in a group of people with quite different needs from each other. This could either be with regards to your personal or working life. The card does not make it clear as to which of the two.

If on one hand you always fear competition and run away from it at any opportunity, then you will never succeed at anything. If on the other you see any conflict has only having one winner and one loser, then you are making a rod for your back, or are only unintentionally making things more difficult than they might have otherwise been. Do not always go out looking for trouble or to pick a fight, as trouble will always be able to find you without your assistance.

The answer provided to the above question is to not avoid competition as if it was meant to be avoided at all costs and quickly size up your competition. Carefully assess both their greatest personal or working strengths as well as your own, then see if you can turn a WIN - LOSE or LOSE - WIN situation into A WIN - WIN.

This will undoubtedly require you both to be at least willing to meet each other half way (compromise), but although neither ALL your nor their demands will be satisfactorily met, what is really important here is that you once again feel more in control and that your wishes are being respected.  United you stand strong together, each with your own unique contributions and gifts to the group. Apart and always at each other's throats the entire group including yourself will almost invariably fall apart.

Hoping that you will find these insights to be of some help and relevance in your own life over the next six months or so,

God Bless,

eye_of_tiger  :smt014 --------------------> Image

jacx

Post by jacx » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:09 pm

Hiya, Thanks so much  for the reading. It does make sence to me i work in a environment  that is highly competitive (hairdressing) Just lately there has been a new addition to our team and   this has caused some  ruffled feathers  with his settling in. so far i have managed to stay out of it all lol but i can feel its going to come to a head soon. thanks so much again  for taking the time to  read for me jacqui :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:25 am

Jacqui, Image

You are very welcome for the reading, and I was pleased to hear that it was both relevant and helpful to you in your current work environment as a hairdresser.

Take care,

eye_of_tiger Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”