There seems to be a cloud hanging over my head -

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hidyaphrodite

There seems to be a cloud hanging over my head -

Post by hidyaphrodite » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:03 pm

For the past few years there seems to be a dark cloud hanging over my head making home life difficult and at times very depressing. I am usually very much the optimist with a glass that is at least half full and a sustaining motto of "this, too, shall pass". I'm rather weary right now from the stressers coming at me and am unable  to clearly read for myself (or anyone for that matter) with any confidence of accuracy and could sure use some input if anybody might have any insights they'd care to share. I thank you so very much in advance for any profferings that might some of this.  Hidy

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:39 am

hey! this is my first time doing this so i hope i give you the comfort you need. what sort of things have you been experiancing lately that have put a dark cloud over your head? From what i'm getting these things are really not all that bad and within a few weeks they should be resolved, and new and greater things will head your way. Whatevers bothering you right now will be over shortly, no need to worry about them. just let destiny take its course and things should be better for you in a few weeks or less :) i hope that helps *huggles*

hidyaphrodite

Post by hidyaphrodite » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:26 pm

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post. Prior to this thread, I placed a more detailed and descriptive post about the situation but the moderator deleted it, locking it out as somehow being inappropriate for this forum. I didn't really understand the reasoning but I accept it as the way it is. I hope you are right that it will soon be over. As to the level of seriousness, well, since I began posting it has taken a very serious turn and all I can say is I now have a daughter in the hospital as a result of this ongoing situation. I am still very thirsty for guidance in this matter and if anyone has any flashes to share please do. I certainly wish I could offer more. My birthday is 2-1-52, 12:28 p.m. CST, if that is helpful. Again, thank you.

apoi

Post by apoi » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:52 pm

Maybe instead of viewing it as "This too shall pass," remove the expectation of what the situation should be like. Then all that happens is truly amazing, even the things we can't appreciate at first.

farafina

Post by farafina » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:53 pm

Hi,

I can sense you are considering leaving this controlling and abusive situation that you have been going through in your past and making a new start, if you have not already made the decision, this is certainly top on your mind. The next couple of months will not be too easy and there will be a lot of feelings of betrayal and hurt and disappointment. I sense a three-person situation here. But the good news I see things getting much better with a new approach to COMMUNICATION and everybody being moderate in their speech. In around 6-7months from now, you will be very very happy.

Hope this helps a little.
Farafina

hidyaphrodite

Thanks!

Post by hidyaphrodite » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:44 pm

I wish to send a thanks to all who responded. It was very enlightening, helpful and appreciated. I would, however, like to make comment re my philosophy of "this, too, shall pass" as I guess I did leave the impression it was in a negative mode of thinking which it definitely is not. To me it just means that life is a fluid event and that no matter where we find ourselves at any given moment we can be assured that it is going to change at some point and will evolve into something different. For better or worse, there will be a change. Again thank you all.

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:48 pm

Hi, hidyaphrodite,

Please can I ask you again to take a moment and to read the guidelines of this forum http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=26414 as they explain what is acceptable and I am afraid that readings about health and also third party readings (ie a reading about your daughter) are not allowed and will be removed or locked. As long as the reading is confined to you then there will not be a problem. If youwant further clarification then please pm myself or one of the admins and we will be only too happy to go over this again. :)

Thanks

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”