eot psychic reading pleas

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dan_1997

eot psychic reading pleas

Post by dan_1997 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:48 pm

i have to take some important decision for my career and finance in near future so can you pleas do the reading for me.
dob- 19th dec 1979
sign - Sagittarius

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: eot psychic reading please

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:33 am

dan_1997 wrote:i have to take some important decision for my career and finance in near future so can you pleas do the reading for me.
dob- 19th dec 1979
sign - Sagittarius
Will do Dan,  :smt002

Of course career and finance are often closely related to one another, so they will be treated as one question for the purposes of this reading. What is good for your career is also generally good for your personal finances, and the current state of your finances could potentially determine the type of career you would be looking for, and how selective you will be about doing this.  If your finances are way down, any job will do until things hopefully get better.

Your focus card for this career/finance reading was The Hanged Man.

The true meaning of this card is often difficult to interpret in the light of the question being asked at the time. It really depends on the point of view of the reader concerned as to which of the many possible meanings for this card would be felt to be the most likely for the situation being described. But I will do my best on your behalf.

I tend to see this card as representing in your case where an important career/finance decision soon needs to be made a resting period or time of temporary suspension, where after having already done most of the hard work to put all the factors which are required to make this work into place, and now above all need to stop pressuring yourself into an early grave by constantly going over in your mind all the things which could potentially go wrong if you make what at first may seem on the surface to be a bad choice.

Once you have done everything you reasonably can in order to maximise your chances that your decision will in hindsight be seen as the best possible one you could have made at the time with the information which was available to you then, it is now long overdue time for you to have enough faith in the vision which lead to you pursuing this course of action in the first place.

Just stop resisting the whole process, and although I know that you feel that your entire future hinges on this decision, try to at least temporarily turn off each day the competing and highly critical voices in your head which are wanting to convince you that this idea of yours is guaranteed NOT to work. Basically this is a time for meditation, suspension and increased inner stillness, so that the much more subtle voices of your own intuition can progressively be heard amongst all the usual heavy mental static.

If you make your decision based solely on logic or purely on your own instincts then I feel that your chances of making an unwise one could be greatly increased. If however you use both logic and intuition in a more balanced manner, then I sense that your chances of making the best possible decision for you with regards to your career and/or finances would be so much greater that it would become effectively no longer a decision at all.

The best path to take would become crystal clear to you at this point, and we would not be having this conversation now once you had reached such a point of harmony between the more logical and intuitive parts of your mind.Also be certain that whatever decision you reach is consistent with your own moral values and spiritual beliefs.

If it is not consistent with both of these, I sense that it will not work at all for you, at any time. Image

Kindest regards,

eye_of_tiger Image

dan_1997

thank you

Post by dan_1997 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:41 am

thank you very much tiger,
i sincerely appreciate you time and effort you made for reading, most of thing are correct but what i really want to know is i dont know what i want ???? and thats the situation!!!! and other thing is i am living in aus so if possible can i contact you personally?   :smt021

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:07 am

Dan, :smt018

Most of us have a fairly good idea of what we want. You are apparently an exception to this truth, although if you could get more in contact with your own inner guidance, I feel that your present sense of confusion about such matters would if not completely removed be at least significantly reduced. It is what we each need to best develop as both human and spiritual beings which is I feel much more important than what we think we want. Also be careful of what you most wish for, as often the worst possible thing which could happen to you is to get what you want, instead of getting what you really need.

Hoping this helps you in addition to what I have already said as part of your reading,

eye_of_tiger Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”