a reading please.

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tulip

a reading please.

Post by tulip » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:18 pm

Hi,I would be very grateful if someone  would give me a reading please,if anyone has the time.Im new here,found the site by accident and haven't had a reading for ages.Hope someone can help,

tulip

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:41 am

Welcome Tulip,  Image

2+2+3+1+9+7+3=27  2+7=9

Your date of birth (as shown in your forum profile) of 22nd of March 1973 means that you have a Life Path Number (LPN) using numerology of NINE.

People following your life path generally have the following things in their personality. This does not mean that you will personally have any one or all of these characteristics at the same time. Some will never apply to you.

The keyword for your life path is one as an humanitarian - to be of loving service and support to other people who for reasons often not their fault do not have all the advantages that we take for granted. You entered this Earth plane with an abundance of very strong feelings, combined with a strong sense of compassion and generosity.

Usually this life path produces an individual who is very trustworthy and honourable in all their various dealings with the people around them, and one who unlikely to harbour any sort of prejudice, whether it be with regards to them being a member of a different race, religion, colour, gender etc. from your own. This then well places you to be a spokesperson for those whose voices often do not get heard, which is why you are probably an excellent communicator of thoughts and ideas through either or both the spoken and written word. You feel a deep sense of responsibility to humankind and therefore any way you can find to express this feeling through your job or a leisure activity (you may even try your hand in local politics) will probably be your best bet.

Material gains are not overly important to people such as yourself, although the quality of some life path 9 people is such that they are frequently materially rewarded in very significant but totally unexpected ways many times over. Much of the rewards you gain from caring for them is of a non material more spiritual nature. It is such an important part of your purpose for being here that you will only feel totally fulfilled within yourself and fully alive when you are doing what you are best at. People with an LPN of 9 often have the ability to make friends very easily (although they may either not be aware of this or bury it deep where it cannot be easily seen), as people are attracted to your open almost magnetic personality personality. Your friendly and upbeat manner often offers you a distinct advantage over others, in whatever field of endeavour you may choose to pursue.

Relationships can be extremely difficult for you, mainly because it is hard to strike the right balance that will work effectively. If your partner also has a giving attitude equal to your own, the relationship will be a happy and lasting one. On the other hand, if you choose a partner whose constant focus is on material issues, problems and making more money at the sacrifice of what is of greater importance in life (our relationships with those people closest to us), trouble will arise between the both of you reasonably early on.

The number 9's very deep understanding of life is sometimes manifested in the entering upon the artistic or literary fields. You may have a desire to express your deep emotional feelings through painting, writing, music, or other alternate art forms. Judges, spiritual leaders, healers and teachers frequently have much of your 9 energy.

LPN 9 people normally are less inclined to feel comfortable in a highly competitive business environment, and may find this to be a struggle if they are forced by their particular life circumstances to do a routine 9 - 5 office job. This is not to criticise those who do such jobs and well, but your reading simply shows me that you would not very likely fit in well with such an environment, and therefore you would not be working at your greatest effectiveness. Basically you will avoid any task which involves too much repetition and routine, at any opportunity you have to do so. It is just not you?

Quite a lot of food for thought is contained within your reading,

Cheers,

eye_of_tiger Image

tulip

Post by tulip » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:13 pm

Wow!!!That was great,thanks.This is very me.Especially the relationships part,I do find them difficult,in fact Im in the middle of a fall out right now.Also,an office job would do my head in,I work with kids.I am very impreesed with this reading eye of tiger.

Thanks

Tulip

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Thank you kindly in return

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:58 am

Tulip,  :smt007

Thank you kindly in return for your genuine words of appreciation and positive feedback, and you are very welcome for the reading.

Love, Light and much Happiness to you,

eye_of_tiger Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”