Hello Jewle of the South

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AngelicCap

Hello Jewle of the South

Post by AngelicCap » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:22 pm

Hi Julie,
To start, IM would like to say that for this yer, this is me last reading request. Soo please let me request read for the last time. Julie, may I have a general reading please?
Lots of love/light

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:46 am

Hello AngelicCap,

I am no longer giving readings here, but you may change your request to Farafina who is very good. You can easily change your request to them by editing your post and changing the subject line. I have asked her to come in and read for you. I hope you don't mind.

I wish you love, light and peace,

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

AngelicCap

Post by AngelicCap » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:30 pm

Hi Julie,
Prior to requesting a reading from you Julie, I thought to myself "OMG; this girl is truly an authentic intuitive soul."
Thanks for replying to this post...
Hugs to you!

AngelicCap

Reading Request: Whom Ever is Interested

Post by AngelicCap » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:13 pm

Hi,

For the year 2008, I am requesting my last psychic reading. So ewho ever would like to read for me that's fine by me.
A general reading please.

Xia

Post by Xia » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:54 pm

JewelOfTheSouth wrote:
I am no longer giving readings here,

Julie
Thats a shame, why is that then? Have I missed something? I think the board needs more good readers not less.

Good luck to you :)

Xia :o)

Xia

Reading for Angelicap

Post by Xia » Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:55 pm

Hi Angel,

I hope it's ok that I read for you, I can see that you seem to have been missed out or something,

You are at a crucial stage in your development now and you may be ina position that you are wondering and doubting about, perhaps you have lost trust or confidence in yourself, maybe you prefer to place your trust into other people's hands which can be a good thing but can also leave you open to confusion and problems when you don't agree with what is said. I see a dark cloud that is falling over your eyes for the first part of next month, this is womething that you have been dreading and not looking forward to, but if we keep thinking about things then they have a knack of happening just as we don't want them to! So change your thought pattern, breath deep adn allow yourself to change your energy to positive light and then that dark cloud will be blown away and you will feel the relief as it lifts. Don't be tempted to sit around and do nothing youare the creator of your own destiny and so you have to work hard because you get out what you put in.
There are brighter days coming very soon, you will be able to look up and see the sun and the stars at night, but don't forget that nights can be chilly so please take care of yourself and wrap up warm as the days get shorter. This time of year though makes it ideal to learn and to soak up knowledge and devleop our inner talents.
Ask you own angels for guidance and help , they are always there, I have a message from Rebecca and she is showing me a spinning wheel and some beautiful woven cloth, this message is showing that you can accomplish what you set out to do and that your plans will work if you are careful and work slowly to ards your goal.

Many thanks

Xia :o)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”