guidance or confirmation on career direction

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

comfort29

guidance or confirmation on career direction

Post by comfort29 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:43 pm

I have always felt that I was suppose to do some amazing things in my life.  Something Extra -ordinary.  It is the only piece that is missing.  I am currently working a full time job that I am not happy at, and despite job hunting for 3 yrs I have not been offered a single job to even get out, and there is no where for me to move up or another department to move to.  I also have a part time massage business...I enjoy that, but it has never been enough to even pay the rent for the business so it keeps coming out of my pocket....also 3 yrs stagnant...and i will be most likely stopping after my lease is up in Feb, as business is getting worse, not better with the economy.  

I am tormented daily that there is something else I should be doing, but I can't get clear on what it is or when it will come to me.  Is there anyone that could give me some insight?

I am driven to figure out what this empty spot is.  I have a great marriage, wondering children, supportive family and friends, but it is my career/life work that is giving me grief.  

My birthday is 11/17/1973
Born and still live in Wisconsin - USA

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

I could not agree more, although extraordinary" according to your own meaning of the word

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:52 pm

I am currently working a full time job that I am not happy at, and despite job hunting for 3 yrs I have not been offered a single job to even get out, and there is no where for me to move up or another department to move to.  I also have a part time massage business...I enjoy that, but it has never been enough to even pay the rent for the business so it keeps coming out of my pocket....also 3 yrs stagnant...and i will be most likely stopping after my lease is up in Feb, as business is getting worse, not better with the economy.
While I would not wish to be the person who makes you doubt your own intuition about doing something extraordinary"" in the future, on the basis of this reading my impressions are that your definition of the meaning of the word is presently very different from my own. No wonder with all that has not been happening to you during the last 3 years (why does 3 years come up again and again as being the period of time during which you felt that either you or your business was stagnating) you may feel so disillusioned and disappointed with your life and especially yourself, and the belief that you are destined to do something out of the ordinary must seem attractive to you when compared to three years of relative boredom as you have just described.

I am sorry to have to disappoint you further by telling you that while you are I feel destined to achieve something of great significance to you within the immediate future (within the next six months or so), when it comes to you becoming a major player on the world stage and of being able to solve all the world's many problems all by yourself overnight, honestly you have I sense very little chance of ever doing this.

But within your own life, I do feel that you will do something quite out of the ordinary for you. Something which you would never have even thought of or considered doing in your wildest imagination, only months or weeks before.

In other words, you are about to do something which goes completely against anything you have done in the past in the way of overcoming your personal doubts and fears that people would think any less of you if you happened to fail at something on your very first attempt, mainly through pursuing your chosen career, and the one to which I feel you are best suited.

If that is what you mean by your use of the word extraordinary when applied to something you as an individual are soon about to do, then I must heartily agree. Just as yourself, I feel that this is more than likely to happen within the next six months IF you would only set your doubts and fears aside about wanting to fit in with the best way in which you know how with your family and friends long enough to eventually do something which goes far beyond what you have ever been able to manage in the past while your doubts and fears about your abilities to cope were allowed to continue to hold you back from achieving.

Your intuition or inner guidance will let you know when it is ready (and not a moment before this) when the best time has arrived for you to achieve greatness under your own terms, if you can only allow yourself to get out of your own way in the meantime, and trust more that when the right time arrives that you will be the first to know, and that you will be shown to be more than adequate to meet the challenges you will face as a result of being willing to move outside of your personal comfort zone. Only you and you alone will be able and have the right to ultimately judge whether this major personal achievement of yours with special reference to your career could be regarded by other people than yourself as being in any way extraordinary?

Loving regards,

eye_of_tiger   Image

comfort29

Post by comfort29 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:32 pm

I can't thank you enough...that makes me feel much better. My terms of extra ordinary are relatively broad and I feel you hit it on the head as something extra ordinary for myself.  You are right about the fear of failing...that has been something to hold me back from attempting things at a time.  And that is something I will focus on.

thank you so much for your beautiful insight.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:29 am

Hello again Comfort, :)

You are very welcome for the insights I have provided within this reading.

It was both my great pleasure and privilege to be of loving service to effectively a new friend of ours.

Cheers,

EOT  :smt006

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”