Can someone please give me a reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

maan09

Can someone please give me a reading

Post by maan09 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:27 am

Please i need help..
I am so depress and dont know what will be my future relationship with my ex boyfriend. Id like to know if our relationship could still be save or even just the friendship that we had. He told me already that he doesnt want me to be his friend anymore. Id like to move on but i am still hoping that since he and i was not just lover but were bestfriend it would still make some chance for us in the future. I am really desperate to know at least if someone will give me prediction it will help me decide.. Thanks so much

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:26 pm

Thats a hard one to predict especially as your very emotionally bound up in this and your pain is on show for all to see.

Your friend has made it very clear how they feel and that sounds like it will not change.  if you force the issue stubbornness will make the situation much worse.

You will be happy in time just not just now.  Your wound will heal and you will be the stronger for it.  There is someone else involved in this situation and you can't see who it is.  Perhaps you will just need to leave the situation as it is and walk away.

Some times this is the only answer as it will preserve your self respect and intergrity.

Suzi

maan09

Post by maan09 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:02 am

thank so much..Honestly in the back of my mind i was hoping that there would be a good chance having him back as a friend..Well i realized that you were right and that was i have been telling myself repeatedly before..It may be hard but i have to learn to stay stronger and face what lies ahead of me..

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:52 pm

All life is progressive.  Looking back is not progressive.  We are often afraid to look forward because it is unknown.  But looking back will not progress your life.  

There is always a reason a relationship ends.  When nothing changes and you seek it out again, you are going for the same old, same old and it will manifest again.  Life is about new adventures all the time.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”