May I have a reading please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cltncblondeeagle

May I have a reading please

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:01 pm

Name: Andrea Nicole Williams
DOB: 4-29-1970 time:936pm
Place: Charlotte NC USA- still live here

I am feeling empty inside. I miss my so called "fan club" which consisted of professonal wrestlers who would instant message me via yahoo. They made me feel so good and alive inside. I was told to quit talking to them by my shrink so instead I stopped seeing the shrink. They were better for my self esteem than that 100 dollar an hour shrink was. I got to meet one of my "fan club" member back in December and still vividly remember his reaction to me. I was on cloud 9 for hours after that. I am hoping to atleast wanting to hear from the polish member of my fan club because I want to tell him I am coming to his state in October and hope to meet up with him while I am there. Will I ever have a bf at all? I am 35 here and tired of being single. Thanks for any insight give to me.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:12 pm

Hey Andrea,

Firstly welcome to the forum. I am not a reader and i cannot begin to feel how you must be feeling. i hope th best for you now and always.

God Bless,

Abhishek

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:21 pm

Thanks there.

racheal vaz

Post by racheal vaz » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:26 pm

hello ,
welcome to the forum.
hope u start feeling better soon.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:48 pm

and yes, consider us your fan :)

i am almost always online... we can talk whenever you want. i am not a wrestlers but i did boxing when i was in school i lost all my matches and three years in a row but i never gave up :)

lets get you a fan club here.

Abhishek

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Sun Jun 26, 2005 10:16 pm

I will once I hear word from or about them. Thanks anyway. I also saw them as a chance for a job I knew I would like too.

Deborah

Hello Andrea

Post by Deborah » Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:53 am

HI Andrea,

I am Deborah ...Wrestling hmm interesting.... I use to love wrestling..the old ones...the giant ...Hulk....Brutis the Beef cake >>>YUMMY hehehe ...

A shrink told you to stop talking to your online friends... i feel there is something more to this ... like you left your other life behind? Have you put yourself into danger?

If you would like I would read for you, I have to read on a clear head and to be honest I have a few in front of you that are waiting ..but I plan to do this this week.
I would like to know more about this fan club you are refering to, due to I am a little confused. Do you have any other hobbies?

I will check back latter on and will try to update this week.

Deborah

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:24 am

I havent put myself in danger. He just wanted me to stop talking to this group in particular. Not any of my other online friends. But I wont because most in this group has popped the question to me and I dont know where or when I will ever hear thoes words again. I have no other life. I am applying for government aide for the disabled here. I mainly stay at home. No I dont have any other hobbies here. This fan club started when Trish Stratus immed me out of the blue. She basically opened the door that these men came through and into my life. I just call them my fan club for lack of a better term here. They make me feel like Scarlett O' Hara at the 12 Oaks barbecue which is something I thought I would NEVER EVER feel here at all. Now I have and I want it back again. I am 35 years old here and never ever thought I would have a man interested in me and now that I have and several of them I dont want it to stop.

Dexar

Post by Dexar » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:53 am

Hello cltncblondeeagle, Here is a free chart reading from the web.

http://astro-software.com/cgi-bin/astro ... SA&lang=en

You may have already done this reading but I wanted to show that we are thinking of you. You have the Moon in Aquarius, nice :smt051

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:11 pm

Thanks Dexar. I have added it to my favorites. Where can I find out about the aquarius moon and its effects at please and thank you.

Deborah

Tarot Reading

Post by Deborah » Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:41 am

Andrea,

I start looking at your cards...
Are you hiding something from even yourself? Maybe something you do not want to confront? So many emotions floating around ..so many directions ...

Do you feel you are surrounded by darkness and are fighting your way out but can not find the door? you are forcing yourself through to find ..maybe creative ways are showing through but at the same time you are ready to explode............... slow down

Recently you learned a valuable lesson...somene close to you has made rude remarks ..maybe some of this is true but its still hurtful to hear this..look at this as not an embarrasement but as a learning tool... you must move past and learn from this to move forward

You have the attitude that nothing in your life can go right ..part of you wish to say why bother . You need to learn to focus.
Did you recently loose your job or a job promotion?

YOu have a new hobby that is inspirational to you ...this is a childish act a way to hid behind what is real. The passion can easily be ignited from this.

I believe you came here for help for a guide ..a deep direction to really seek help. At sunsigns you will find friends and sincer people that will be here if you need them.
To end this reading i must say you have some fears you have to confront... you dont want to hear what a coucelor has to say because you are not ready to hear it. I do not wish to sound like im coming down hard on you and i do not wish to be this way. You wish to have deep love but at the same time you are scared to confront it to face it to have it. The dream can become real when you alow it to be.

Thanks for alowing me to read for you. If you need me I am here.

Hugs,
Deborah

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:50 am

I lost the one and only paying job I had in March of 2000. I only held down the job for a year. The state I live in Voc Rehab help me find that job. But they then eventually got frustrated with me and told me to file for government aide for the disabled. They, the state, was used to working with individuals that are lower functioning in the head than I am. I upsetted their apple cart because I could manipulate a computer where as their other clients were mentally geared towards janitorial or workshop situations. Well I have been going to some form of talk therapy since the age of 12. I have always felt recently in talk therapy I have had to hide my true feelings. You see I am deathly afraid to stand up to my parents. What hobby are you referring to because I have none really.

Dexar

Post by Dexar » Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:46 pm

Hello cltncblondeeagle, :smt006
If you are interested, research the Aquarian theology and see how you feel about what you find. Use the Internet and throw Aquarius, Aquarian or Age of Aquarius into the search engines. The Moon relates to your emotional security and what you feel comfortable with. You mention computers in your last post, computers, technology and communications are very Aquarian.

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:20 pm

Okay thanks Dextar.

terrimaree

Post by terrimaree » Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:09 pm

cltncblondeeagle wrote:This fan club started when Trish Stratus immed me out of the blue. She basically opened the door that these men came through and into my life. I just call them my fan club for lack of a better term here. They make me feel like Scarlett O' Hara at the 12 Oaks barbecue which is something I thought I would NEVER EVER feel here at all. Now I have and I want it back again. I am 35 years old here and never ever thought I would have a man interested in me and now that I have and several of them I dont want it to stop.
I'm no expert, but from what I've read so far, I wonder if you are looking for self-esteem or acceptance in the wrong places? Haveyou met any of these people in your fan club before? What about people that you already know since you say you though you weould never thought you would have a man interested in you? Seems like there must be something underlying to make you feel that way?

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”