Tiger

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AngelicCap

Tiger

Post by AngelicCap » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:50 pm

hi tiger
he last reading given by you (in august i think) hads come to pass. thank you for sharing your gift with all of us.. if i may, may i request a general reading.
lotsa of hugs

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

A lonely and difficult path for anyone less than a saint to be expected to walk

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:13 am

AngelicCap,Image

With my memory not being the best these days, I sincerely hope for your sake that whatever I predicted would come true for you as part of your reading given in August, was a positive experience for you overall. I wanted to remind you that these things came to pass not because I said they would, but rather it is because you continued to do your very best to help yourself in the meantime. To a great degree you are the master of your own destiny. I see my role as purely being one of bringing out the very best in you, and helping you to rediscover various inner strengths within yourself of which you may be currently unaware, and therefore which may also have been left unused for some considerable period of time. To re-awaken and further develop previously hidden inner strengths? For it is I believe from you doing this perhaps with my assistance that you are going to make the fastest as well as at the same time safest possible progress towards achieving whatever you have set iut to do in this current lifetime.

Now if I sound as though I am somewhat waffling on in place of giving you a formal reading as I previously did last year,then I feel I must set you straight about your doubts that I am serious about what I am telling you. I am being told by my own inner guidance that there is felt to be a real danger that because the contents of my earlier reading came to pass, that you might feel that I have an insider knowledge of what your future will be, and that consequently from now on you will consult me before making any decision which involves taking the risk that it might fail on your first attempt. This is not intended as a personal criticism of you but is more a general observation that equally applies to many other members who regularly visit this forum with the intention to obtain some guidance to help them on their way.

The simple truth of the matter is that we all possess the same range of the various psychic abilities as the next person does, although we may be particularly stronger in one or two of them during any particular lifetime. The only real difference between a reader and a non reader is that we have consciously decided to use our psychic and/or intuitive gifts in order to be able to help our fellow members, and have worked hard to refine our gifts in loving service because to do so to be honest gives us an emotional high like no drug can can ever hope to replace. To be an effective psychic reader one does not need to necessarily be especially psychic. Psychics or readers do not possess any special abilities beyond what anyone else does. We have our own problems to deal with, but if we can in the process of learning to cope with the challenges being presented to us as an added bonus also help genuine people like yourself then our purpose and reason for being here is vindicated.

So what has all this to do with you? Why am I telling you all these things about myself and other readers when this is supposed to be your general reading? The answer to these questions are that I am being told by a voice in my head (no I am not hallucinating) that it is felt that during the next 6 - 12 months that this information will be especially helpful and relevant to you with reference to developing your own spiritual gifts, which I can assure you are different to my own. Not all of those people who rediscover their specific psychic strengths either turn out or even wish to become readers, so do not think that I am in some way forcing you to follow what can potentially be a lonely and difficult path for anyone less than a saint to be expected to walk (and there is no chance of me ever being mistaken for one of these - a saint that is).

Whether or not you ultimately turn out to be a reader, healer, spiritual counselor or simply a friend who people can always depend upon and turn to in their greatest hour of need knowing that you will always try to help them to the very best of your abilities, your reading strongly suggests that psychic and/or spiritual development (as they are not always the same thing as one another) will be at the top of your list of things to do for at least the rest of 2009, and possibly to the same time as now in 2010.

Many blessings to you and your family from me and mine,

eye_of_tiger Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”