reading please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

seaneen

reading please

Post by seaneen » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:59 pm

Hi my name is Seaneen im 32 a virgo i feel really stuck in a rut a the moment im not working at this time I really need some adviced regarding my relationship at my wits end  :smt010 thanks
Last edited by seaneen on Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:27 pm

Welcome Seaneen, Image

And being currently unemployed would not I feel be helping you much in the way of making you feel confident for the future, or in providing you with enough money to be able to fully enjoy being with one another. I am always saddened to hear of a relationship that is in trouble, when the two people in question obviously love each other so much as I feel that both of you do. It is almost as though you believe you are at the total mercy of powerful forces which seem to be doing everything they possibly can to tear you apart as a couple, and against which you may feel you have little if any means of defending yourselves.

But what may seem on the surface to be merely a run of bad luck when it comes to making your relationship work as well as you hoped and expected it might may in fact be nothing of the sort. I sense that especially your partner has carried with him much negative emotional baggage from both past failed relationships as well as his upbringing into your current relationship with him, and that these skeletons in his family closet have now come back to haunt you both. In other words you are both largely the product of your earlier life experiences, as well as the meanings you associated with each event in your past. Many of your boyfriend's problems started long before you ever came into his life, and you should therefore stop feeling so guilty by believing that you were responsible for this.

This having been said, there are I think ways in which you can help your partner to regain some of his own self confidence and in turn make your relationship with him a stronger one. Now I am not claiming to be a qualified relationship counsellor and and I feel that in addition to any insights offered here that consulting one of these in your local area would definitely be a good idea as I sense that you could do with whatever help and support is available in getting your relationship back on track. Do not immediately reject the idea that a professional person may be able to help you out with this, as to look a gift horse in the mouth would be for you with due respect foolish at this point in time.

While I sense that you will both continue to encounter significant challenges for your relationship during the next year or so, I do see a light at the end of the tunnel for it over the longer term. Although it may seem at present that the situation has become hopeless and that you were not meant to be to be together, this could not be any further from the truth.

My advice on the basis of this reading would be to share your burden of feeling responsible for everything which goes wrong with your relationship with as many others who as outsiders, and can provide you with new ideas and ways of looking at things that are difficult for you, because you are so close to and emotionally involved with their outcome and consequently cannot read the situation clearly and objectively because of this.

So in simple English try your best to relax more, enjoy each other's company and be more yourselves, without any pressure by either of you to force things along according to your own time schedule (before your partner is ready to move to the next level). Go more with the flow, and get out of your head the mistaken idea that you and you alone must accept complete responsibility when something is going wrong with regards to matters of the heart. The unpopular truth is that most human relationships are anything but being like the happily ever after ending commonly found only in fairy tales.

Most of them involve much ongoing effort from both partners, and as long as your love for each other remains strong, then I believe that you still have a solid basis for a relatively happy and successful relationship with him in future, if you are both willing to compromise and can have enough compassion for yourselves and for each other to swallow your pride long enough to be the first to say that you are sorry that things turned out this way.

Beating up on yourself mercilessly for being human and therefore by definition far from being perfect is only going to make things worse between you, instead of better. Be more of a friend to yourself and to each other instead of being your own worst enemy, do not try to control every factor which could potentially affect your relationship all of the time, and then allow nature to take it's course without any pressure from either of you to take things to the next level before your partner is both willing and able to do so.

Your boyfriend will also I feel need some professional assistance in order to help slowly but surely free him from the demons of his own past. If he will agree to this, go with him to his appointments as he will need like yourself all the encouragement and support he can get during the months ahead.

Kindest regards to you both,

eye_of_tiger  Image

seaneen

Thank you so much

Post by seaneen » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:44 am

Eye of tiger thankyou for taking the time to reply to me much appreciated.

I really cant belive how spot on you really are. Everthing you said is so true that I acutualy cried and laughed lol your truly amazing.
Yes my partner has had a hard childhood and I never really thought it could have anthing to do with all this how did I not see it now that i think about it all makes sence.
Wow you said about going to see a consellor I was just thinking yesteday about asking him to go see a consellor amazing lol. I really do hope he does go. We have been together now 16 years so I do want us to get back together and yes I really do need to swallow my pride. Im looking for work at the minute hopefully something will come up soon as u said its not doing much good for me I agree it really is not. I was really delighted with your reading and thanks again.
Oh by the way he is a Sagittarius like yourself

Im so very grateful

Thanks Seaneen x

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Thanking you sincerely in return for the favour.......

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:06 am

Seaneen, Image

Well I could never hope for more positive and constructive feedback than that!

Thanking you sincerely in return for the favour for your own genuine words of appreciation for my ongoing spiritual work on this forum.  

Although I have never travelled outside Australia during my current lifetime and now it is increasingly apparent that I never will, I feel a strange and yet to be explained deep affinity and affection for your country, as well as it's people and culture.

Possibly there might be some past life connection with Ireland far back in time causing me to feel this way, but whatever is the reason watching Irish/Gaelic dancing seems to revive both pleasant as well as painful memories within me from my distant past, of one or more lifetimes possibly spent in the Emerald Isle.

Loving regards,

eye_of_tiger Image

seaneen

Post by seaneen » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:10 pm

E O T

Your welcome  :)

Thank you

Seaneen

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”