Badly need a reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

avikat

Badly need a reading

Post by avikat » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:55 am

Hello everyone....My name is Katrina and date of birth is 15th July. I was born in India.  I am married and settled in California now. Have done CPA (accounting degree) from USA. I want to know when I am going to get a new job? Should I move back to UK or India for better career prospects?

Thanks for your time and understanding.

Looking forward to a good reading.

Lots of love
katrina
Last edited by avikat on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

dangermama

Post by dangermama » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:13 pm

I felt compelled to tell you that as far as a baby goes, a girl in the month of May.  Not sure whether that means you will conceive in May or will give birth next May...something like that.  

You want to know about this career you are embarking on but I must say that planning a family and beginning a new career are two very big steps that you are looking to accomplish at once and I feel like you may be looking at it from an overly ambitious vantage point.  While there is no reason that you should not work and be a new mother, I feel like perhaps you should focus on taking a job that will be conducive with this new role.  You would do best to find a part time position for a small company that has flexible hours or freelance from your home for a few clients.  Moving out of the country will not ensure you a job and it seems like an unnecessary and drastic step.  Becoming a mama is wonderful and a full-time job in itself, you will do well at both if you are careful to balance these two roles.

Hope that is helpful and makes some sense to you. :)

avikat

Post by avikat » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:14 am

Thanx for the lovely reading dangermama.

You are right in stating that being a mom is full time job in itself. We have been trying for a baby since few months. The problem is you never know when you are going to conceive. So, wanted to start working as was getting bored at home. My life is pretty complicated. I was born in India and when i was around 24, I moved to London and worked and studied in London for 3-4 yrs. Came back to India due to visa problem and moved to USA after marriage. All the work experience which I have got is UK based. Because of changing the countries 2-3 times all the time I have to put lot of effort to get anywhere. After looking at present job scenario in US was wondering how fruitful it would be living here in long run. Anyways, when I look at it practically after having a baby I can't concentrate on my career for next 2-3 yrs.

Thanks a lot for your advice and wishes.

Lots of love
katrina

avikat

Post by avikat » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:23 am

would love to know what eyeoftiger have to say about my particular situation????

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:06 am

According to our rules, which is made to protect the member more then us, we don't allow prediction of birth, sex, illness and so on.

Everything of this can be in a much more secure way found out by a doctor, and those tools they have to their disposal.

This I post just as a reminder both to members and readers....and even if this question and the answer was of the better kind....other might ask and answer in a quiet different way later if opened up.

I think that is why EoT haven't  responded to the post, and maybe a new post with a clear question might bring a reading from him :)

avikat

Post by avikat » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:36 pm

I sincerely apologize that I didn't read the forum rules properly and posted a question which was somehow related to birth, sex etc. I have edited the question.

Thanks Rhutobello for reminding us about the rules and for insight into why I am not getting a reading.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

I feel it is only the most proper and decent thing for me to do

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:42 pm

Hi Katrina,  :smt017

May I respectfully ask that you should as Rhutobello implied post your new question as an entirely new topic, instead of editting it in this thread as you have done here?

As according to the reader guidelines about the suggested period of time to be left between successive readings as well as whether or not it is both impolite and disrespectful to give another reading after someone else has already done so, may I please first determine whether dangermama would feel offended or put down if I gave you another reading with a different question so soon after her own?

I am consequently unwilling to proceed with your next reading under it's own separate thread, until I have first heard back from dangermama.

I sincerely hope you will understand my reasons for asking this favour of you, as I feel it is only the most proper and decent thing for me to do under these present circumstances, in my ongoing positive working relationship with other equally gifted readers on this board.

Thanks,

EoT :smt006

avikat

Post by avikat » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:30 am

Thanks for the reply EOT. I can understand your feelings. I have got sincere respect for dangermama's reading. I just asked for second reading because your readings are in much more depth. And personally I don't think if there are difference in opinion in two readings or if one reader gives second reading he is being disrespectful to the other reader. However, as per the forum rules I would like to wait for a while and go for another reading. As I feel it is being selfish on my part to have two readings when other members are waiting to have theirs.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”