Would love a reading..requesting eye_of_tiger

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

electric beauty

Would love a reading..requesting eye_of_tiger

Post by electric beauty » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:22 pm

I would really appreciate a reading right now. My name is Kristin.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Please confirm your full DOB

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:15 pm

Hi Kristin, Image

As you have not mentioned as part of your request whether you have a specific concern which is especially troubling you at present, and you have also so kindly provided your full date of birth within your forum profile, I would like to if I may offer you a life path number reading (using basic numerology) on this occasion.

As I have already had my intuitive fingers badly burnt in the past, when the member's displayed date of birth turned out to be incorrect, could you please first confirm to me as part of your response that the 22nd of January 1987 is indeed the correct date of your most recent arrival?

Many thanks,

eye_of_tiger Image

electric beauty

Re: Please confirm your full DOB

Post by electric beauty » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:29 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:Hi Kristin, Image

As you have not mentioned as part of your request whether you have a specific concern which is especially troubling you at present, and you have also so kindly provided your full date of birth within your forum profile, I would like to if I may offer you a life path number reading (using basic numerology) on this occasion.

As I have already had my intuitive fingers badly burnt in the past, when the member's displayed date of birth turned out to be incorrect, could you please first confirm to me as part of your response that the 22nd of January 1987 is indeed the correct date of your most recent arrival?

Many thanks,

eye_of_tiger Image

Actually, instead of the life path number, can I tell you my area of concern? A relationship of mine just ended. Very dramatic. I wanted to know what the cards said about him, my relationship, and any regards to me. Thank you..

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Please help me to better help you!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:09 am

Actually, instead of the life path number, can I tell you my area of concern? A relationship of mine just ended. Very dramatic. I wanted to know what the cards said about him, my relationship, and any regards to me. Thank you..
Unfortunately in order to tell you what the cards say about him would necessarily require me to give you what would be by definition a third party reading, which is not permitted on this site according to the forum rules.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=26414
7. Please do not ask for readings for others or third party readings, instead ask the person to join Mystic Board themselves, once they have contributed to the community by posting and introducing themselves they are much more likely to receive a successful reading in return.

How else then can I best serve you through a reading, while still working within the reading forum rules which the site owners in their wisdom have placed there just as much for your own protection, as it is this site's or your reader's?

Either rephrase your question to bring it's focus back upon the person who is asking it, or alternately confirm your DOB as I have asked you to do, in order to help you to the best of my abilities as your reader.

This relationship issue you are experiencing can be looked at in a different way in this manner as a normal reading instead of as a third party one, while still observing all the forum rules.

EoT :smt017

electric beauty

Re: Please help me to better help you!

Post by electric beauty » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:34 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Unfortunately in order to tell you what the cards say about him would necessarily require me to give you what would be by definition a third party reading, which is not permitted on this site according to the forum rules.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=26414
7. Please do not ask for readings for others or third party readings, instead ask the person to join Mystic Board themselves, once they have contributed to the community by posting and introducing themselves they are much more likely to receive a successful reading in return.

How else then can I best serve you through a reading, while still working within the reading forum rules which the site owners in their wisdom have placed there just as much for your own protection, as it is this site's or your reader's?

Either rephrase your question to bring it's focus back upon the person who is asking it, or alternately confirm your DOB as I have asked you to do, in order to help you to the best of my abilities as your reader.

This relationship issue you are experiencing can be looked at in a different way in this manner as a normal reading instead of as a third party one, while still observing all the forum rules.

EoT :smt017

I just want  to know what the cards say about my relationship that just ended.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Then it appears that I cannot personally help you any further in doing this :((

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:33 am

Kristin, Image

Since my own instincts as well as my accumulated past experiences as a reader are both saying that I can only tell you something important about your relationship which has just ended if you will first confirm your date of birth and for some reason you appear unwilling to do this to help yourself, then I feel that we are sadly currently in somewhat of a stalemate situation, where we are merely going round and round in circles and are not getting anywhere which I feel could possibly be of help to you fast.

I believe that I have done everything I reasonably can be expected to at present to convince you that it is my desire to give you the free reading for which you are eligible, with the genuine intention to offer you some guidance directed towards minimising (but never guaranteeing) the possibility that these same relationship issues will continue to also follow you into others you may have in the future.

But it seems that as my efforts to do so are being continuously frustrated by your all or nothing approach to wanting your problems resolved for you instead of taking any responsibility for them (or it only appears this way), then I have no choice left to me than to move on to someone else who is more open to the type of help I feel I still have to offer members on this forum.

I therefore hold no bad feelings towards you, but I must admit that I am more than a little disappointed that we could not work more co-operatively with each other to see whether there was something that might have helped you. I do wish you all the happiness in the world specifically with regards to your future relationships, and hope that given adequate time you will gradually come to a better understanding of what I have been trying my best to do for you as a valued member, and I had hoped your friend as well.

Respectfully yours in the true spirit of love and understanding,

eye_of_tiger Image

electric beauty

Re: Then it appears that I cannot personally help you any further in doing this :((

Post by electric beauty » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:26 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Kristin, Image

Since my own instincts as well as my accumulated past experiences as a reader are both saying that I can only tell you something important about your relationship which has just ended if you will first confirm your date of birth and for some reason you appear unwilling to do this to help yourself, then I feel that we are sadly currently in somewhat of a stalemate situation, where we are merely going round and round in circles and are not getting anywhere which I feel could possibly be of help to you fast.

I believe that I have done everything I reasonably can be expected to at present to convince you that it is my desire to give you the free reading for which you are eligible, with the genuine intention to offer you some guidance directed towards minimising (but never guaranteeing) the possibility that these same relationship issues will continue to also follow you into others you may have in the future.

But it seems that as my efforts to do so are being continuously frustrated by your all or nothing approach to wanting your problems resolved for you instead of taking any responsibility for them (or it only appears this way), then I have no choice left to me than to move on to someone else who is more open to the type of help I feel I still have to offer members on this forum.

I therefore hold no bad feelings towards you, but I must admit that I am more than a little disappointed that we could not work more co-operatively with each other to see whether there was something that might have helped you. I do wish you all the happiness in the world specifically with regards to your future relationships, and hope that given adequate time you will gradually come to a better understanding of what I have been trying my best to do for you as a valued member, and I had hoped your friend as well.

Respectfully yours in the true spirit of love and understanding,

eye_of_tiger Image
I'm sorry about that. Yes my birthday is 1.22.87 if you want to try it for me. I've just been very flustered lately.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:56 pm

DOB January 21st, 1987

2+2+1+1+9+8+7=30    3+0=3

Your calculated Life Path Number (LPN) is 3.

Your question was.......
For the purposes of this reading which is now looking to the future rather than any past relationships, I have changed your original question to reflect this.

I just want to know what I can learn from my relationship that has just ended, which will help me in any I may have in the future

Here then are the most common characteristics typically found amongst people with the LPN of 3. I am specifically looking at those personality traits of yours which might possibly affect your ability to form and maintain close relationships with members of the opposite sex, as well as how well and how quickly you would be expected to recover from a failed relationship as has happened here.

Optimistic, charming, and engaging - Their beautiful and harmonious nature helps them to readily connect to other people - They live life very much in the moment, with little care put aside for the future - But they are good with people - friendly, sociable, open and great conversationalists - Uniquely, these people are equally as good at listening as they are at talking - They are able to make those around them feel special and well regarded - Life energy is drawn from their interactions with other people - Because of this their feelings are easily hurt, and they can disappear into a sad silence when they feel wounded - There is one type of scar that is difficult for these people to heal from- those of the heart - They are loyal and dedicated lovers and if it doesn't go well, the wound it makes will be both a deep and lasting one - Unfortunately, their giving nature tends to attract to them lovers who are destined to hurt them because of them being so highly sensitive and easily hurt when their love is rejected -  It is very difficult for these people to find a sense of balance in their love life and life in general -  Their life is bound to be a series of extreme highs and devastating lows, if they cannot maintain a sense of balance - They can't handle routine well, being actively dominated by any other person, or working closely with people who move too slowly for their liking - These people need to move fast and constantly -  But if they go too fast, everything can become superficial and frivolous - Scattered energies can then lead to them not accomplishing anything - It may be hard for them to find a place where they feel they can stand still a while in order to rest - Negative aspects of a Life Path Number 3 include impatience, intolerance and a blind optimism that prevents them from seeing the truth, even when it is staring them squarely in the face.

Now I want to make it perfectly clear to you from the start that not all people with your life path number will show all of the characteristics listed above, although if you are honest with yourself you will probably recognise many of your own personal strengths and weaknesses listed amongst them. Just as importantly, the purpose of telling you these things is not to make you feel more inadequate or guilty for not being able to make your most recent relationship work, as my intention is only to help you become more aware of those aspects of your personality which may be acting against you being able to enjoy relatively happy and long lasting relationships. But to become aware of these possible weaknesses is only the first but most critical step and by itself is never going to make a positive difference. Without also learning what you can from this list as well as your previous relationships then applying what you have learned to your love life from now on, none of this is going to be of any useful purpose to you. For this reason, I have used bold print above to emphasise what I believe are the most likely culprits when it comes to the difficulties you are experiencing in finding true love and happiness.

Just as a person is often the best possible interpreter of their own dreams, I feel that it would be a valuable exercise for you now to go through the list above (one characteristic at a time) with more attention being paid to those typed using bold print, asking yourself with regard to each one whether or not you feel that it is true for you.

It is important if I am going to be able to help you that you should be completely honest with yourself when answering these questions, but please note that the answers are for your eyes only. I do not expect you to post them to this forum unless you feel comfortable doing so.

I would simply request in return that you should let me know whether or not and how much this information has helped you to better understand yourself, and how you feel you could therefore improve the probability that your future relationships will be much more harmonious and happier overall.

I look forward to your response,

Yours faithfully,

eye_of_tiger Image

electric beauty

Post by electric beauty » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:42 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:DOB January 21st, 1987

2+2+1+1+9+8+7=30    3+0=3

Your calculated Life Path Number (LPN) is 3.

Your question was.......
For the purposes of this reading which is now looking to the future rather than any past relationships, I have changed your original question to reflect this.

I just want to know what I can learn from my relationship that has just ended, which will help me in any I may have in the future

Here then are the most common characteristics typically found amongst people with the LPN of 3. I am specifically looking at those personality traits of yours which might possibly affect your ability to form and maintain close relationships with members of the opposite sex, as well as how well and how quickly you would be expected to recover from a failed relationship as has happened here.

Optimistic, charming, and engaging - Their beautiful and harmonious nature helps them to readily connect to other people - They live life very much in the moment, with little care put aside for the future - But they are good with people - friendly, sociable, open and great conversationalists - Uniquely, these people are equally as good at listening as they are at talking - They are able to make those around them feel special and well regarded - Life energy is drawn from their interactions with other people - Because of this their feelings are easily hurt, and they can disappear into a sad silence when they feel wounded - There is one type of scar that is difficult for these people to heal from- those of the heart - They are loyal and dedicated lovers and if it doesn't go well, the wound it makes will be both a deep and lasting one - Unfortunately, their giving nature tends to attract to them lovers who are destined to hurt them because of them being so highly sensitive and easily hurt when their love is rejected -  It is very difficult for these people to find a sense of balance in their love life and life in general -  Their life is bound to be a series of extreme highs and devastating lows, if they cannot maintain a sense of balance - They can't handle routine well, being actively dominated by any other person, or working closely with people who move too slowly for their liking - These people need to move fast and constantly -  But if they go too fast, everything can become superficial and frivolous - Scattered energies can then lead to them not accomplishing anything - It may be hard for them to find a place where they feel they can stand still a while in order to rest - Negative aspects of a Life Path Number 3 include impatience, intolerance and a blind optimism that prevents them from seeing the truth, even when it is staring them squarely in the face.

Now I want to make it perfectly clear to you from the start that not all people with your life path number will show all of the characteristics listed above, although if you are honest with yourself you will probably recognise many of your own personal strengths and weaknesses listed amongst them. Just as importantly, the purpose of telling you these things is not to make you feel more inadequate or guilty for not being able to make your most recent relationship work, as my intention is only to help you become more aware of those aspects of your personality which may be acting against you being able to enjoy relatively happy and long lasting relationships. But to become aware of these possible weaknesses is only the first but most critical step and by itself is never going to make a positive difference. Without also learning what you can from this list as well as your previous relationships then applying what you have learned to your love life from now on, none of this is going to be of any useful purpose to you. For this reason, I have used bold print above to emphasise what I believe are the most likely culprits when it comes to the difficulties you are experiencing in finding true love and happiness.

Just as a person is often the best possible interpreter of their own dreams, I feel that it would be a valuable exercise for you now to go through the list above (one characteristic at a time) with more attention being paid to those typed using bold print, asking yourself with regard to each one whether or not you feel that it is true for you.

It is important if I am going to be able to help you that you should be completely honest with yourself when answering these questions, but please note that the answers are for your eyes only. I do not expect you to post them to this forum unless you feel comfortable doing so.

I would simply request in return that you should let me know whether or not and how much this information has helped you to better understand yourself, and how you feel you could therefore improve the probability that your future relationships will be much more harmonious and happier overall.

I look forward to your response,

Yours faithfully,

eye_of_tiger Image
Uh oh, I said 1.22.87! Not 21. Hehe.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:02 pm

This minor error is probably because I was giving this reading at 2.30 in the morning. Image

Make that January 22nd.

The rest of your reading is correct, exactly as it already stands.

22 becomes 2 +2

1  stays as  1

1987 becomes 1+9+8+7

2+2+1+1+9+8+7=30

3+0=3

Spot on!

EoT  :smt005

PS: Just a reminder that it is not necessary to quote my entire posting every time.  :smt018
Last edited by eye_of_tiger on Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

electric beauty

Post by electric beauty » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:07 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:This minor error is probably because I was giving this reading at 2.30 in the morning. Image

Make that January 22nd.

The rest of your reading is correct, exactly as it already stands.

22 becomes 2 +2

1  stays as  1

1987 becomes 1+9+8+7

2+2+1+1+9+8+7=30

3+0=3

Spot on!

EoT  :smt005
Yes it fits me to a T! Wow. Thank you for taking the time to do that reading for me!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:19 pm

You are very welcome. Image

Just a reminder that it is not necessary to quote my entire posting every time you respond.

Cheers,

EoT Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”