Requesting Reading for Missing Item

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hodad

Requesting Reading for Missing Item

Post by hodad » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:49 am

Hi I'm not sure if it is okay to request this type of reading here but I  thought I would ask. I was wondering if it would be possible to get assistance in locating a lost item.I have been looking everywhere for it and it's really bugging me so. It might seem rather trivial but this item holds a lot of meaning for me.I don't have many photos of my father when he was younger so I would love to find it.I don't know if anyone might be able to 'sense' where it is.
 I took it out of a photo album and was going to frame it and went into the kitchen with it and put it down somewhere,maybe in between the pages of a book or on a shelf or underneath something else.It could be in the room where I took it out of the album,which is adjacent to the kitchen.I'm pretty sure it's in the kitchen,unless I took it somewhere else without realizing it.I have a lot of miscellaneous books and papers in the kitchen so it could be tucked in between them somewhere.I also have a couple of junk drawers where it might be.I have looked everywhere but no luck so far.
  In the picture my father is coming out of a building,he is right in front of the doorway.
  Well now that I'm doing this I'll add just one more item,another photograph.This one is of myself when younger,in high school.It is a black and white of me sitting in a park,it was from a high school photography class. It was tucked between some books in the  same room as the above photograph.I had stored it there for years,and did not move it to the best of my knowledge.Last time I looked in that spot it was not there.It's so frustrating to lose precious photographs!! Other things are easier to let go of.
 I have tried the horary technique,and have posted this question in that forum. I don't know if that would be helpful--chart for 1st photograph(of father) April 28--1:50 am---chart for 2nd photograph(of self)--May 2-- 1:30am --both Tiburon  CA-- Pacific Daylight time--I know some people have success finding missing items with this method. Thanks very much--
I  thought that perhaps a keen psychic might 'see' this picture and lead me to it that way.I know it seems a little silly but I would really love to find these photos .Thanks for any help.
Last edited by hodad on Sun May 03, 2009 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Readers do not possess any special powers or abilities when compared to any other person

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri May 01, 2009 1:44 am

Could I respectfully suggest that you should post this on the main psychic forum instead of this one, as many members who do not normally give formal readings may be able to help you, but do not ever look in here?

Also in addition to the obvious importance to you of finding an item that holds such precious memories for you of your Dad when he was younger, I see this as a way of other members learning more to trust their own instincts, and hopefully later go on to give full blown readings.

Such a question should not require a full reading to be given. IMHO

The secret I feel to such an exercise is to say or write down the first thing (image, sound, feeling etc) which comes to mind when you ask yourself where the missing item could be on the other person's behalf.

Generally the first impression is the most likely to be the one which is corrrect. What comes after is often wishful thinking, fantasy or your own imagination getting the better of you.

So come on everyone.

Whether you are a reader or not, why not have a go?

I am sure that Hodad would value your input, and would not think any lesser of you if it eventually turns out that you were wrong.

The really important point is that you genuinely tried to help. There are no marks being given here (positive or negative).

The only significant difference between readers and non readers is that a reader has learned more to trust his or her instincts or gut feelings, and has consciously decided to use and further develop his or her inner guidance in the loving service of others.

Contrary to what many people believe readers do not possess any special powers or abilities when compared to any other person.

I sincerely hope that you will soon find those treasured photographs of your father.

I feel that their loss to you is anything but trivial.  :smt018

Love, Light and Peace to you all,

eye_of_tiger Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”