Life Long Intuitive in need of Guidence, a reading :)

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

n0thingman

Life Long Intuitive in need of Guidence, a reading :)

Post by n0thingman » Thu May 07, 2009 8:28 am

Greetings - I am a deeply intuitive person but as of the last year or so i have felt somewhat lost and confused as to my path and thus future. I have conflicting and confusing inner thoughts as to what may unfold or where i am supposed to be or who i am.
I am greatly interested in any experienced reader's input....as to my path, my love life, my role as a healer and guide in these times.
My name is Preston
i am 28 years old, Nov 19, 1980
I currently reside in British Columbia, Canada

BTW thank you Eye of the tiger for bringing me here :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

What is a spiritual warrior?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri May 08, 2009 11:43 pm

Hey Preston, :smt002

Having "lead" you here (no form of coercion was ever involved), I am not about to leave you now in your hour of need as to obtaining some guidance with regards to your spiritual work as a healer and teacher.

It appears to be one of the possible downsides of being so sensitive and highly intuitive as you obviously are that we spend a lot of time in our own heads worrying not only that there may not be a greater purpose for our life, but also anticipating failure before we have even got started. We seem to have accepted that the worst future scenario is almost inevitable, and may strangely feel disappointed and cheated when things rarely turn out as bad as we thought that they might.

In other words for a psychic sensitive and deep thinker such as the two of us, some degree of fear and doubt goes with the territory. It is an unavoidable part of the package deal of ourselves being empathic enough to be able to effectively help those people who come to us for help and healing. So another way of saying this is that I do not know what I could pass on to you as a friend with the intention to wipe all your fears away. Indeed I am not even certain whether me doing this would be in your best interests over the longer term.

While abnormally high levels of stress over a prolonged period of time can do much damage to our health and prevent us from functioning as efficiently as we would like to as healers and teachers, a certain amount of stress is I believe healthy and those fears and doubts which we believe are the cause of our troubles are often instead a stimulus or reason for us to take conscious action in order to do what we are able to improve matters in the future.

A person who does not fear anything would be unlikely to survive for very long on this planet, as life itself is a risky business at even the best of times and our very next step could always potentially be our last. Many spiritual teachers would call a man who claims to be without fear a fool. You and I will therefore never be fools in the sense of experiencing zero stress, but for that matter neither will the rest of the human species.

The secret of being able to efficiently and compassionately do our job as Lightworkers is to not to ignore or deny the many stresses which are upon us, but to try our very best at all times to keep these fears and doubts which can at the same time be our best friend or greatest enemy at manageable levels.

A fear or doubt which has been honestly and courageously confronted and dealt with is terribly weakened by the process, while as a result of our own efforts and perseverance in living our lives in spite of still having them, what does not kill us only makes us grow infinitely stronger. In a manner the stress from our fears and doubts acts as a load or wall against which we can exercise and further develop our "muscles" as spiritual warriors.

So the main message behind your reading is that you are indeed already on the best path for you at this time and that there are also many helpers both seen and unseen who are furiously working behind the scenes where they are not always easily visible to support your ongoing efforts as a spiritual warrior of great wisdom and courage.

If you ever feel that your fears and doubts have deserted you even for a moment, this is really the time to start worrying, as many but not all of of them have been put there by your helpers precisely to ensure that you will not prematurely throw in your towel, especially when you are already so close to realizing your full potential as both a healer and guide to others (but probably are totally unaware of this at present).
To be a spiritual warrior is to bring balance to yourself and hopefully to others you meet. It is about not believing everything others tell you that has worked in their reality, but finding your own truth. It is about listening to your inner voice, higher guidance, your soul. It is then you regain your personal power and identity. You become the spiritual warrior who has broken free.

Credits: http://www.crystalinks.com/spiritualwarrior.html
HEALER, HEAL THYSELF?

Namaste,

eye_of_tiger Image

yay

Post by yay » Sun May 10, 2009 2:47 pm

what a beautiful quote..finding your own truth :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Finding our own truth

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun May 10, 2009 5:16 pm

Yay commented......
what a beautiful quote..finding your own truth

I could not agree more with that heartfelt sentiment.  :smt002

This definition of a spiritual warrior literally jumped out of the page at me, when I was wanting to find a better way of expressing what I felt was coming through in the reading for n0thingman.

Thanking you sincerely for your kind words of support for the labour of love which I always try my best to do here,

EoT Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”