I would like to request a reading please and thank you.

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MyLife

I would like to request a reading please and thank you.

Post by MyLife » Mon May 04, 2009 10:35 pm

I am 22 years old and I am in a really weird spot in life. I life with my S/O of almost four years and I am starting college in June in pursuit of my AA degree and eventually my BA... I've always been a slow starter in everything and I often doubt myself. I am currently looking for a job so that I can get the ball rolling in the right direction. I've been having this odd feeling that something is not right in my life at this moment. I also would like to know about my health...Basically Health,career, and love. My relationship is a roller coaster that I'm not sure I want to be on. I just feel like my life is in limbo right now. Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thank you.    :smt003

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Tue May 05, 2009 5:35 pm

Hello MyLife

A handful of questions you have there :)

First thing's first, the site rules prevent us from giving any health-related readings. Please refer to the Reading Guidelines at the top of the Reading Forum. All health matters should be referred to a qualified health practitioner.

Regarding your other questions, I do not feel you should undermine yourself for being a 'slow starter'. We all start and proceed at our own pace and by the sound of things, you have not done badly for yourself :)

At times we all lose our so-called ‘sense of direction’ and we feel almost in a flux, or a limbo state, not knowing what is it all about and what direction might we be taking for that big purpose in life. Your case is no different and I would only ask you to calm down and take things in your stride. I see a sense of panic in you whereby you would like the answers for everything and for some magic wand to tell you: this is your purpose of life, now go left!  It does not work that way my dear friend. Your purpose in life may unfold in front of you and guide you in its path. Then the purpose might change and you may choose a different direction for your life. So, please don’t be hard on yourself for this state of limbo but, instead, take your time and handle each practicality in your life as you are rightly doing so – work, education and the rest.

Your state of mind is reflected in the way you have asked for a reading: Health, Love and Career.  The three fundamental things in life that we all need to know about.

I did not understand what you meant by “I live with my S/O…” Is that another word for a partner? Sorry. Never heard it before.

Not knowing on which question of yours to concentrate on (it is always best to ask ONE question for a reading) I picked three cards for you and I got.

Three of Swords. Six of Cups. Ace of Swords.

Possible parting of ways, heart break and emotional anguish are the messages of the Three of Swords. Whether this is with regard to a relationship or to a situation which may not be working for you anymore, I feel a cessation of that state may be on the cards in order for the path to be cleared with a fresh start. A heart being pierced by three swords while rain in the background to pave the way for a fresh and clean growth.
Re-establish ties with old pals and friends who may have been forgotten because our life sometimes becomes so insular that we forget or lose touch with people in our past who, for no fault of yours or theirs, may have been left behind.
A fresh start, a new beginning which brings forth strength of mind, self confidence and the will to face the future with new ideas and new vigour. This is the message of the Ace of Swords which comes to you by way of a gift from heaven and is symbolised by a sword with a golden crown on its tip hence signifying control in your own affairs but one which is driven by inner strength.

Also, out of the 22 Major Arcana cards, I picked The Magician for you who, in a sense, is telling you that you have the power and the tools to do anything in your life, as long as you are willing to do so. Look within and you will find these tools and abilities that you are capable to move forward and out of this limbo state in your own time and with the talents already at your disposal.  Whether it is further education or on the job front, you need to believe in yourself.

I hope this brought some perspective to your situation MyLife and I hope it made you feel a bit better.

I look forward to your inputs, if any.

Blessings and best wishes to you.

Cedars.

Inner Sanctum

Post by Inner Sanctum » Thu May 14, 2009 8:32 pm

I get the feeling that people are involving themselves in your affairs lately and it makes you feel somewhat defensive. Are you still looking for a new job? Sending out resumes, interviews, etc? This could be the reason you feel this way, feeling scrutinized. It's hard to cope with new responsibilities attached. It's like the feeling you'd get if you had to throw a dinner party, that sort of stress. It's hard to choose one thing over another and wonder if you made the right choice, and worry how others will react :smt085  Is communication  a problem right now? Are you waiting on a new cell phone, or some other device? It can be an inconvenience  :smt012

MyLife

Post by MyLife » Fri May 15, 2009 2:21 am

Inner Sanctum wrote:I get the feeling that people are involving themselves in your affairs lately and it makes you feel somewhat defensive. Are you still looking for a new job? Sending out resumes, interviews, etc? This could be the reason you feel this way, feeling scrutinized. It's hard to cope with new responsibilities attached. It's like the feeling you'd get if you had to throw a dinner party, that sort of stress. It's hard to choose one thing over another and wonder if you made the right choice, and worry how others will react :smt085  Is communication  a problem right now? Are you waiting on a new cell phone, or some other device? It can be an inconvenience  :smt012
Thank you so much for you input, I am still looking for work and I am extreemly stressed about starting school next month. My major will be sociology and yes I was wondering if I made the right choice because someone once told me that it was hard and that I should chose something else. As silly as I seem for listening to that person, I held their opinion highly at that point. I am actually waiting on a car, I've been very patient but I am growing very tired of standing at the bus stop getting soaked by rain,burned by the sun, and blown away by the wind....  :smt006

MyLife

Post by MyLife » Fri May 15, 2009 2:22 am

cedars wrote:Hello MyLife

A handful of questions you have there :)

First thing's first, the site rules prevent us from giving any health-related readings. Please refer to the Reading Guidelines at the top of the Reading Forum. All health matters should be referred to a qualified health practitioner.

Regarding your other questions, I do not feel you should undermine yourself for being a 'slow starter'. We all start and proceed at our own pace and by the sound of things, you have not done badly for yourself :)

At times we all lose our so-called ‘sense of direction’ and we feel almost in a flux, or a limbo state, not knowing what is it all about and what direction might we be taking for that big purpose in life. Your case is no different and I would only ask you to calm down and take things in your stride. I see a sense of panic in you whereby you would like the answers for everything and for some magic wand to tell you: this is your purpose of life, now go left!  It does not work that way my dear friend. Your purpose in life may unfold in front of you and guide you in its path. Then the purpose might change and you may choose a different direction for your life. So, please don’t be hard on yourself for this state of limbo but, instead, take your time and handle each practicality in your life as you are rightly doing so – work, education and the rest.

Your state of mind is reflected in the way you have asked for a reading: Health, Love and Career.  The three fundamental things in life that we all need to know about.

I did not understand what you meant by “I live with my S/O…” Is that another word for a partner? Sorry. Never heard it before.

Not knowing on which question of yours to concentrate on (it is always best to ask ONE question for a reading) I picked three cards for you and I got.

Three of Swords. Six of Cups. Ace of Swords.

Possible parting of ways, heart break and emotional anguish are the messages of the Three of Swords. Whether this is with regard to a relationship or to a situation which may not be working for you anymore, I feel a cessation of that state may be on the cards in order for the path to be cleared with a fresh start. A heart being pierced by three swords while rain in the background to pave the way for a fresh and clean growth.
Re-establish ties with old pals and friends who may have been forgotten because our life sometimes becomes so insular that we forget or lose touch with people in our past who, for no fault of yours or theirs, may have been left behind.
A fresh start, a new beginning which brings forth strength of mind, self confidence and the will to face the future with new ideas and new vigour. This is the message of the Ace of Swords which comes to you by way of a gift from heaven and is symbolised by a sword with a golden crown on its tip hence signifying control in your own affairs but one which is driven by inner strength.

Also, out of the 22 Major Arcana cards, I picked The Magician for you who, in a sense, is telling you that you have the power and the tools to do anything in your life, as long as you are willing to do so. Look within and you will find these tools and abilities that you are capable to move forward and out of this limbo state in your own time and with the talents already at your disposal.  Whether it is further education or on the job front, you need to believe in yourself.

I hope this brought some perspective to your situation MyLife and I hope it made you feel a bit better.

I look forward to your inputs, if any.

Blessings and best wishes to you.

Cedars.
I am extremely thankful for the way you gave me this reading. You are spot on in a lot of things but most of all you gave me a warm blanket of comfort... Many many thanks, I will always remember this reading.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri May 15, 2009 7:08 am

You are welcome My Life and thank you for your feedback. I am glad my reading gave you a comforting feeing of warmth.

I wish you all the best for the future and please let us know how things work out for you :)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”