Career reading request please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Zephina

Career reading request please

Post by Zephina » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:02 pm

Hi

I have been struggling to find a new job after being laid off a few months ago. I was previously working in the media field and while I enjoyed that particular area I did not enjoy the job. I felt deeply unhappy with my lack of progress. So, perhaps my negative energy toward the job manifested in being laid off. I've been broadening my search and looking into other industries/roles which I can apply my skills. At present I feel like giving up on ever finding a job I will like and one that will lead to success.

Will I secure a job anytime soon?

DOB. 29. 06. 82

Thanks for your time.

Zephina

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Career reading request please

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:22 pm

Zephina wrote:Hi

I have been struggling to find a new job after being laid off a few months ago. I was previously working in the media field and while I enjoyed that particular area I did not enjoy the job. I felt deeply unhappy with my lack of progress. So, perhaps my negative energy toward the job manifested in being laid off. I've been broadening my search and looking into other industries/roles which I can apply my skills. At present I feel like giving up on ever finding a job I will like and one that will lead to success.

Will I secure a job anytime soon?

DOB. 29. 06. 82

Thanks for your time.

Zephina
Hello Zephina,  :smt009

My feelings are on the basis of your reading that as long as you allow whatever you did or did not do which made you feel unhappy while still doing your previous job (even though you you really loved the work you were doing at the time) to follow you or be carried by you into any future one you will have, then your chances of gaining employment within the next six months or so in a similar or a completely different career direction are less than 50 - 50 (but it is still a possibility nevertheless).

So in addition to continuing to apply for the type of jobs which you feel you are looking for and for which you are best qualified and have the most relevant past work experience, plus getting whatever professional career guidance is currently available in your local area, I feel that you may need to work upon your people skills as a high priority. Unless you can examine more carefully perhaps with the assistance of a qualified and understanding career guidance officer why you permitted the almost inevitable personality conflicts with fellow workers or your boss to ruin your motivation to keep going regardless, it may continue to "haunt" you in the way in which you will be seen as being a less than suitable applicant by the person conducting the job interview due to your self defeating attitude that it might happen again.

Actually in a way if you do not do something positive soon to turn your attitudes around and to work consistently and with reasonable effort to overcome your ongoing interpersonal difficulties, then you could unintentionally create a self fulfilling prophecy. Your body signals will be telling the interviewer and if you subsequently get a job your fellow workers and employer as well that you are antisocial and unable to work with people who disagree with you or get on your nerves, when this could not be further from the truth. Your reading only confirms my first impressions that you are already heading in the right career direction for you, but with a note of caution that there are still important "getting along better with people for the good of both keeping your job and satisfying the company" lessons for you to learn along the way, if your full potential in your chosen field of work is ever going to be realized.

Once you have at least gone part of the way to developing improved people skills, then the only main obstacle to you getting a job sooner rather than later which I see based on your reading will be the current insecure and to be honest highly irrational state of the employment market, made even worse than it already is by the present world economic downturn or negative adjustment. While you can and must continue to play a major positive role in increasing the probability that you will soon become a successful job applicant, to a certain degree there are also bigger forces at work here beyond your control, which are only I feel making your task of finding another suitable position that much more difficult than it otherwise might have been in a more favorable employment and economic climate than the one which we are in, now that we are almost half way through 2009.

Hoping this reading helps, and that you do not misinterpret it instead as being negative criticism of you or your abilities,

From a concerned friend,

eye_of_tiger Image

Zephina

Post by Zephina » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:35 pm

Hi Eye of tiger

Thanks for the reading.
I thought it would be appropriate to provide some feedback.

You are abosulutely right, in the two jobs I have referred there were personality conflicts but solely with one individual in each office. I generally had good relationships with colleagues otherwise. These conflicts didn't necessarily affect my motivation for the jobs, I tend become deeply unhappy when I am not mentally stimulated, as was the case in both roles . I also worked in client facing sales roles, so I would like to think my interpersonal skills are reasonably well developed. However, I am going to look at how I chosen to deal with conflict in the past, so I can avoid such problems in the future.

Many thanks for sharing your gift with me.

Zephina

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

It was my pleasure to read for you

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:19 am

Hello again Zephina, :)

You are very welcome!  

I thank you kindly in return for the constructive feedback you have provided me with.

I can assure you that it was my pleasure to feel that I have in some small way through a reading, helped you to gain a better understanding of yourself.

Thank you as well for allowing me to share a small but still very important part of your unique personal spiritual journey through life, with yours truly.

Cheers until next time,

EoT  :smt020

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”