Reading Request Please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Aevenai

Reading Request Please

Post by Aevenai » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:35 pm

Hello,

I was wondering if I could get a reading please from any reader who is available. Thanks.  :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

You only need to ask for other people's help, when it is felt to be necessary

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:26 pm

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=
Aevenai wrote:Hello,

I was wondering if I could get a reading please from any reader who is available. Thanks.  :)
Welcome back Crystal,  :smt006

It is difficult for me to believe that the previous reading I gave you on this forum was way back in late November last year. But time has moved on and a lot of water has passed under the bridge since then for you as well as for your loved ones, and I feel therefore that another reading is well overdue.

Your featured card for this month's reading is or was the Ten of Wands. Being a Ten like in any of the four Tarot suits it suggests to me that you either have or are about to enter upon a new and significant phase of your life which will necessarily involve both considerable challenges to your abilities to cope, but at the same time one which is full of exciting opportunities which would never have been available to you if you had never successfully survived the bad times. I see you however attempting to carry all the worries of the world and other people on your own shoulders, as if you were in some way guilty or responsible for most if not all of them.

You seem with respect to live your life with the belief that if a job needs to be done well and by the deadline given, then only you can do it.  Now under your terms of the understood meaning of doing a job well, it could mean doing it perfectly on the very first attempt. While you may give other people outside those who know you well the impression that you are relatively contented and at peace within yourself, I do feel from this reading that this is only a mask which you show to the world, to cover up your own feelings of never being particularly happy with anything which you do.

While it is true that there is always room for some improvement, taking justifiable pride in one's achievements has absolutely nothing to do with vanity or being self conceited. Presumably because what is important to you does not appear to be of equal significance to those close to you, you frequently tend to hide your light under a bush and minimize or completely conceal your otherwise significant achievements as if by doing so others may find you more acceptable. You want to be regarded as just another member of their group, and not continue feel so different from them with reference to your spiritual beliefs any longer?

But this strategy or plan of yours with the intention to be accepted as being the wonderful person whom I know you are often backfires on you. If you constantly criticize everything you do and at the same time ignore how far you have already progressed towards reaching your life goals, no wonder then that your feelings of self worth and self respect could be at times both dangerously low. Only people who never do anything important in this life never make mistakes, and after all most of life is a matter of trial and error. Indeed we often learn far more of lasting value from our mistakes than we ever do from our little victories.

So the message behind this card to you is to take more calculated risks and to give yourself permission to make your own mistakes in your own good time, and to learn to live with their consequences with both courage and a healthy sense of humour. In addition nobody is indispensable including yourself, and you were never expected to confront all your life's many challenges entirely alone, without any outside assistance.

Continue to ask for people's help whenever you feel the need do, but at the same time do what you feel you are able to help yourself in the meantime. While even at the best of times life can be an extremely stressful experience for most if not all of us, try to share your burden or spread the load you once carried entirely on your own shoulders to others, so that you will finally have enough of your own energies left over in reserve for more enjoyable pastimes when the hard work is finally over.

Be kinder to yourself,

eye_of_tiger  :smt018   :smt002

Aevenai

Re: You only need to ask for other people's help, when it is felt to be necessary

Post by Aevenai » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:15 pm

eye_of_tiger wrote:http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=
Aevenai wrote:Hello,

Welcome back Crystal,  :smt006

It is difficult for me to believe that the previous reading I gave you on this forum was way back in late November last year. But time has moved on and a lot of water has passed under the bridge since then for you as well as for your loved ones, and I feel therefore that another reading is well overdue.
Hey Eye_of_Tiger :smt039  

It has been awhile, its good to see you again.
And yes, a lot has happened since then.
eye_of_tiger wrote: Your featured card for this month's reading is or was the Ten of Wands. Being a Ten like in any of the four Tarot suits it suggests to me that you either have or are about to enter upon a new and significant phase of your life which will necessarily involve both considerable challenges to your abilities to cope, but at the same time one which is full of exciting opportunities which would never have been available to you if you had never successfully survived the bad times. I see you however attempting to carry all the worries of the world and other people on your own shoulders, as if you were in some way guilty or responsible for most if not all of them.

You seem with respect to live your life with the belief that if a job needs to be done well and by the deadline given, then only you can do it.  Now under your terms of the understood meaning of doing a job well, it could mean doing it perfectly on the very first attempt. While you may give other people outside those who know you well the impression that you are relatively contented and at peace within yourself, I do feel from this reading that this is only a mask which you show to the world, to cover up your own feelings of never being particularly happy with anything which you do.

While it is true that there is always room for some improvement, taking justifiable pride in one's achievements has absolutely nothing to do with vanity or being self conceited. Presumably because what is important to you does not appear to be of equal significance to those close to you, you frequently tend to hide your light under a bush and minimize or completely conceal your otherwise significant achievements as if by doing so others may find you more acceptable. You want to be regarded as just another member of their group, and not continue feel so different from them with reference to your spiritual beliefs any longer?
Very accurate, I've always been raised that everything I do has to be perfect the first time it is done, or it was like I had not accomplished anything. And I do have a tendency to shoulder many worries, because of that and among other reasons. I don't like seeing anything turn for the worst.
Its very true that I hide much of who I am from others because of my beliefs and wanting to be accepted. Its hard feeling like I'm alone.  
eye_of_tiger wrote:
But this strategy or plan of yours with the intention to be accepted as being the wonderful person whom I know you are often backfires on you. If you constantly criticize everything you do and at the same time ignore how far you have already progressed towards reaching your life goals, no wonder then that your feelings of self worth and self respect could be at times both dangerously low. Only people who never do anything important in this life never make mistakes, and after all most of life is a matter of trial and error. Indeed we often learn far more of lasting value from our mistakes than we ever do from our little victories.

So the message behind this card to you is to take more calculated risks and to give yourself permission to make your own mistakes in your own good time, and to learn to live with their consequences with both courage and a healthy sense of humour. In addition nobody is indispensable including yourself, and you were never expected to confront all your life's many challenges entirely alone, without any outside assistance.

Continue to ask for people's help whenever you feel the need do, but at the same time do what you feel you are able to help yourself in the meantime. While even at the best of times life can be an extremely stressful experience for most if not all of us, try to share your burden or spread the load you once carried entirely on your own shoulders to others, so that you will finally have enough of your own energies left over in reserve for more enjoyable pastimes when the hard work is finally over.

Be kinder to yourself,

eye_of_tiger  :smt018   :smt002
Thank you very much for the reading, it was very insightful, very few could pick up on what you have. I will keep your words in mind.  :smt045

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:36 pm

Crystal,  :)

You are very welcome for the reading, and I thank you sincerely in return for your excellent feedback, which does greatly assist me to work to constantly improve both the quality and usefulness of my readings over time.
very few could pick up on what you have
While I believe that all readers draw their inspiration from the same common source and that therefore there are many others like myself who could access the same information as I have on your behalf, I will accept this great compliment you have just paid me both with humility and in the same true spirit of love with which it was so freely given.

Many blessings to you and yours,

EoT   :smt020

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:41 am

RE: Reading.

Colours: you have yeallow as dominate colour,  red aslo a strong rooting, green is tiritury: energy essence of deep red soul.ic flame, you a male, adult,  there are notions of training and study in you energy, you are a systematic person, checking each thing off, there is a person in your immediate surroundings that has in intense fresh developing love, this person has ideas that are spiritually related, theres a presure in your live to lead, and guide with wisdom. for some reason i see a soccer ball.

Ok that was the reading this is my addition.

My question would be do you regurally pratice meditation, because if you do i think that you are doing a decent job. I dont know your past posts, but i think i have seen you name several times.

I tend to just let things go and let my mind do the wondering can you tell me if anything that i have share applies to you, ild like to see what my hit rate is, be great help to me so i could work on accuracy.

DRAGON KNIGHT

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”