Reading please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

avance4

Reading please

Post by avance4 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:52 pm

Wondering if I could get a reading please.

My husband and I are considering having 1 more child. I was wondering if I do conceive and give birth to a baby, will it be a boy or girl?

Thanks SO much!

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:18 pm

Hi there

You have asked this question in two forums already.......

As important as it may be for you the sex of your third child, let me ask you something: if a psychic told you that it would be  another boy, would you stop trying for a third child?

Strictly speaking, isn't the true 'gender' of a child determined when they reach puberty?

I think you should give thanks and bless any child born to you who is healthy and complete.

All the best to you.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Love them, regardless of their gender

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:40 am

Could I also add here to what Cedars has already expressed so well that diagnosing or predicting pregnancy (including the most likely sex of the unborn child) are regarded as medical or health matters, and therefore are not permitted as a basis for a psychic reading under the international laws which control what is or is not allowed over the internet?

***Please Read BEFORE Requesting Your Psychic Reading...***

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=26414
Please do not ask unsuitable questions about health, pregnancy etc as these will also be removed. Only a qualified medical practitioner is able to diagnose or prescribe and for subjects such as these please refer to your own doctor.

Sorry but it could potentially mean the end of us as readers if we were to do this,

Whichever gender the child might eventually turn out to be, love him or her as much as you are capable of doing, for God has determined in his loving and infinite wisdom that you are the best possible parents for that particular child (even though we often feel totally inadequate as their guardian and protector).

Time will tell,

EoT Image

avance4

Post by avance4 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:16 pm

Yes, if I had found out that it will be a boy, we will not try again. I already have 2 boys, I want a girl. I will not be happy with another boy. I went into a very deep depression when I found out that our youngest was another boy and will not go through it again.

My husband is in the Navy and we are living on a fixed income, so 1 more is all we would have been able to afford to have and would not have be able to try again for the girl I so desperately want.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:26 pm

Having said that, I dread to think if one of us here or elsewhere told you that it's going to be a girl and you went ahead with it and on the ultra sound you found out it was a boy. What then?

With respect, whilst it is your privilege to wish for another child of the female gender, how do you think your son(s) (especially your youngest) would feel if one day he found out that you were disappointed with his birth and, indeed, his gender, and the pain his birth has put you through? For his sake, I hope he never finds out.

May God protect and bless you, your husband and your two boys.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”