May I have a reading(Akashic) MangoMom?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nova

May I have a reading(Akashic) MangoMom?

Post by Nova » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:54 pm

Hello Mangomom!!  I am Nova and have been on MB for quite some time now and was wondering and
infact in awe of psychic readings n without making a fuss I am requesting you...can I please get a reading done from you?
I am less fortunate in the field of "relations" and feel many a times God turned away while giving me love enriched relationships.....though I put in my maximum efforts...I am disillusioned most of the times n this has left me confused n disheartened to the extent that I cant shove the negativity or say fears about everyone whom I hold close to my heart.
I feel if I get too close n am very happy I start feeling the fear deep inside me fearing the distance from the loved one...am I going crazy is the question then about myself...that shows my insecurity.Can you please also tell me how to flee away the negative houghts from my mind n yes how to boost my confidence level ...asking too much maybe...but I know you will guide me through!!! Is something good going to happen in the near future??
Thanks n sorry for writing such a long post
I would also like to tell you that I have a different name n would tell you if asked but at the same time would like to stick to the user name on board...please help me out!
regards
Nova

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:49 pm

Hi Nova,

I would love to do a reading for you.  Please send me your full name (first, middle and last) by private message and post any other questions here on the board.

Lots of Love, Light and Laughter
MangoMom

Nova

Please give me a reading Mangomom

Post by Nova » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:15 pm

Hello Mangomom....
Actually I have many questions n I know you must have already read me through.
Do I have anything special in me which is not yet unfolded..it maybe my intuitive nature(at times not always) whichcan be grown n nurtured??
Do I have a major change (for the better) in my life in near future ...anything specific n joy giving?
Do I n  my husband have the pleasure of having our  baby n upbringing it well?
n Mangomom above all I would love a general reading too which you being the learned one would like me to know...I would love someone to guide me in all phases of my life especially with my relationships...with my inlaws,my husband,my brother my mother my sis in laws everybody...why my enthusiasm is not reciprocated with same fervour in any of relations,am I over sensitive or a sentimental in excess?  Oops too much asked....I leave it upto you Mangomom to answer all or not.
Thankyou very much
Regards
Nova

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:49 pm

Hello Nova,

What a pleasure to access your beautiful records.

Do I have anything special in me which is not yet unfolded..it maybe my intuitive nature(at times not always) whichcan be grown n nurtured??

Yes, you do have a beautiful golden aura around you and you can be very intuitive most of the time, but you don't trust yourself and don' t believe the information you have is very important.  You should do a little practice with the Meditation forum and get to know your beautiful self, you have a lot of important information to offer and a lot of people who can benefit from your assistance.  

Do I have a major change (for the better) in my life in near future ...anything specific n joy giving?

I see you coming to a major decision, the road has a fork in it, then further down each fork has another fork.  This indicates that you have a major decision to make and further on there will be another major decision which could take you in another direction.  It is up to you, but you must have faith and belief in yourself and your God.  God and your guides will take you in the direction you need to go.

Do I n  my husband have the pleasure of having our  baby n upbringing it well?

You seem to have different ideas in how a baby should be brought up.  There will need to be some compromises between the two of you.  I wish to offer this prayer to you to say each morning asking for God's guidance and protection.

TAKE ME BY THE HAND LORD, WALK ME THROUGH THIS DAY.  LET EVERY THOUGHT, WORD AND DEED BE ALWAYS IN THY WAY.

You are free to make minor changes to this prayer to be comfortable for you and your God.

n Mangomom above all I would love a general reading too which you being the learned one would like me to know...I would love someone to guide me in all phases of my life especially with my relationships...with my inlaws,my husband,my brother my mother my sis in laws everybody...why my enthusiasm is not reciprocated with same fervour in any of relations,am I over sensitive or a sentimental in excess?  Oops too much asked....I leave it upto you Mangomom to answer all or not.

Hon, others do not appear to know how to share their emotions, they are very straight and are unable to share their love.  You have a special light of love around you and I now have another prayer to offer so that your beautiful light will shine through to others  You will be able to teach them with grace and dignity and by example.

TAKE ME IN YOUR ARMS, LORD, ENFOLD ME IN THY GRACE.  LEAVE ME IN THY LIGHT AND LOVE THAT PROTECTS ME IN THIS PLACE.

again, you are free to make minor changes as you deem necessary.

You are much loved by your guides, listen to them, they have only your best interest in mind.  Your loved ones will begin to come around, you will see it one by one beginning with a younger female.  

You are such a lovely spirit, take some time to honor yourself with a special meditation in the light of candles and scented oils.  Keep in mind you have been trying too hard to please others, be yourself and know that you don't have to try to be someone else, just you.  

Thank you hon for the honor of accessing your records.  I pray your God will give you all the blessings held in store for you and you alone.

Love, Light and Laughter
MangoMom

Nova

Please may I have a reading again......

Post by Nova » Mon May 18, 2009 7:28 am

Hello Mango mom ......how are you?
I was thinking since long to get a reading as I am feeling a rush of different waves of emotions in my mind which is irking me...I seem to get my scales of balance out of order..am I thinking too much? what awaits me in future...can I know it? also on the health front I want to focus in making my n husbands health good...can you help please?
Thanks !
Regards
Nova

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon May 18, 2009 8:48 am

Hi Nova, :)

Mango Mom has not given readings here since around May of last year for personal and health reasons.

We really miss her as a valued member of our reader team, especially as she was the only person I know of who offered Akashic readings on this forum, and helped so many members in the process.

Also you could not hope to meet a nicer person. :smt002

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news with regards to Mango Mom no longer working here,

Yours faithfully,

eye_of_tiger  :smt010

PS: Would you be interested in receiving a normal (not Akashic) psychic reading?  :smt017

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Tue May 19, 2009 8:56 am

Hello Dear Friends,

I have just returned to Mystic Board after a long absence and have only been able to return due to the wonderful prayers and loving light received from this beautiful place.  Thank you EOT for your kind words.  I hope I can live up to your praise.

Nova, if you will send me your name privately I would be honored to do a reading for you.

MangoMom
(It's so good to be back)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

WELCOME BACK MANGOMOM!!!!!!!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue May 19, 2009 11:00 pm

Dear MangoMom, Image

THIS IS THE MOST POSITIVE AND ENCOURAGING NEWS I HAVE RECEIVED, FOR SOME CONSIDERABLE PERIOD OF TIME!!!!!!!

I was delighted to receive your PM this early morning, with regards to your imminent return to this site and to our reader team.

It is very evident from this posting that your screen name issue has since been worked out by Swetha, and I would therefore like to take this golden opportunity to welcome you back, as your support and help on this forum are both valued more highly than you could ever possibly imagine by yours truly.

I will opt out of this forum thread for now, and leave you to get on with what I feel you do best - which is to offer your spiritual gifts with unconditional love and human understanding as a source of guidance and healing to others.

We share much in common?

Love, Light and continued healing to you,

eye_of_tiger Image

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Wed May 20, 2009 10:02 pm

EOT, you are so kind, thank you for the warmest of welcomes!  It is so good to be back and sharing the loving energies in this forum.

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Fri May 22, 2009 1:44 pm

Just a note, I attempted to contact Nova by PM and have had no response, therefore I am unable to give her another reading at this time.

Nova

Please....A reading for me Mangomom

Post by Nova » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:58 pm

Hello Mangomom!
how are you ? It was a long time again....since I wrote to you .I have sent my name through private message....May I please request you for a reading??
One thing more......I feel that you are God sent for me ...to guide me through.....because You came back on this board..Wlcome back . I and many more like me need you to guide us when we are confused and in doubt. Please be with us always.
Waiting for reading from you.
Thank you! Wishing good health and goodness for you.
Regards
Nova

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:27 am

Hello Nova, thank you so much for the compliment, I truly appreciate it.  Your PM did not come through, could you send me the information again and post your question here?  Looking forward to doing another reading for you, hon.  Lots of Love, Light and Laughter
MangoMom

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:17 pm

Dearest Nova, It is so good to hear from you and to once again access your records.  I have opened them and am posting your questions here:
The question being what does life have for me in near future?
Can I also get to know my past life and the purpose of this life?
You will be dealing with some diffucult decisions in the near future, know that your God is with you and your spirits, guides and angels will assist you in the decision making by providing the information you need at the time.  Just know that you have made the best choice with the tools and information you have been provided.  Your life has been good to you, a few ups and downs, but overall, some awesome lessons in patience, tolerance and uncoditional love.  There doesn't seem to be much to make you aware of at this time as your spirits are prepared to assist at a moments notice, just remember to ask.  There does seem to be some learning experiences coming your way, something that is totally off the wall and unexpected, this will be known to you when the time is right, but don't worry, not drastic changes.  They are not being any more specific than that. lol.  That's what happens when you have an open ended question, lol, you never know what will come through.

As far as past lives, there is nothing that is important for you to know at this time, there have been no blockages or concerns that need addressing.  This will change in about 3 months, there will be some concerns that you will need to know why this is coming about, at that time we will re-enter your records and work you through the process.

Thanks you so much hon, and I apologize that there is not more information for you, apparently you are right on schedule and are doing the right things at the right time.  You are truly a blessed child of God and are receiving many of the blessings held in store for you.

MangoMom

Nova

Hello Mangomom!!

Post by Nova » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:27 pm

Hello Mangomom how are you?
Your words are comforting and for that same reason I love to go through them whenever I am in dowms or need that motivation.
True  some people bring that comforting and warm light of love and touch lives of people like me delicately....thanks for your warm and loving guidance.
with all my love and goodness and good health wished for you.
Nova

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

MangoMom no longer works here

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Hi Nova, :smt009

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but MangoMom has not posted to these boards since August 15th of last year.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 365#253365

The situation has not changed since that moderator notice was written.

I will personally take your other request, but I must first make you aware that I rarely if ever attempt to predict the future as part of my readings.

I am much more involved with helping people to better prepare for whatever the future holds in store for them.

Speak to you again soon,

eye_of_tiger  :smt003

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”