I'm somewhere but feel like I'm no where..

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jenira

I'm somewhere but feel like I'm no where..

Post by jenira » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:56 pm

I feel unsure about my life as it  right now, Im confused, feel like I'm not understanding something or going in the right direction . I know that's too much or to vague totake on for a reading so to be specific, what direction is any area of my life going? Just some advice please. Help/advice is appreciated. :smt006

litemirrors

Post by litemirrors » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:20 pm

I believe you're eligable based on your previous posts for a reading so...

jenira I feel concern when I sense you, it's not worry but concern over yourself. I feel in past you were dealing with feelings of inadequacy. this is self concern so it feels uncentered around any one person, I feel you confident in some areas but there are those you've yet to develop through experience. When I ask in life where you are going I see where you are now, as if to say there's more ahead. But let us really examine it.... where I am right now feels like alot of events piling up together into one massive thing I cannot understand. I feel little things that aren't important to me coming to me and interfering, I will try going abit further.

I feel you are short, long hair perhaps blond. I feel you have sister perhaps, older one? I do sense parents may not be happy but still together. Turmoil is shown someway with them, let us see... I feel life will come to a stand still soon for you and these things will simply be there for awhile, once they do vanish it will be rather sudden so don't expect them to slowly wane away as it will be there and a few days gone.

I sense no move, I feel recently you may have moved, perhaps a year or so? I feel focuse is on self and emotions not schooling, i don't see a love support in life so likely no lover. I'm told you recently left a relationship? Does the name Sarah mean anything?

I feel a pet around you, small, feels like possible dog? I'd like to say dog but senses say cat :\

I'll throw this out, do you work with pottery or drawing?

I feel a weakness in myself here, powerless. You've lost that sense of power you may have had once. I can't say these events you face are financial they feel more relatioship or self-image related. I want to try a few things now..

Your parents treat you fine, nothing here that seems off. Relationships, do they treat you fine though, see some problems here. Friends feel ok, see a few close ones like two main ones, both female. I see amusement rides, hum

Well ask or confirm what I've said I'm still learning thanks

jenira

Post by jenira » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:41 pm

wow you're good Litemirrors! , I was actually laughing, thought I'd be crying, I know, strange. Big thanks, you actually put into words, exactly how I'm feeling at this moment, inadequate and powerless, it is kind of a financial and relationship thing. I've been unemployed for a year now and I'm living with my parents which makes for akward situations. Which I understand, if I'm living with them I better expect it.  Still love them though. These feelings of inadequacy sprang up when I was younger and still follows me, but worsed by my financial situation.   I do have two close friends and their all about fun, so maybe thats where the amusment park thing comes in, one is getting married the other is searching for her "mr. big" hehe. I don't have a pet, although I do want one, one day. WHen I was a teen I did have a neighbors dog follow me around sweet, really small. And yes I'm attracted to drawing designing, Ive been taking classes again for that. And no to the sarah name. And you're right about the love life, there isn't one, never has been. I was basically cocooned in my life and Im starting to see some light. I'm trying to encourage myself to be a little more fliratious, aggressive in getting a guy i like. I've ALways hadfaith hope etc, always. ANd so here I am. I am definatly in that static state you mentioned. I do want things to move along, but for the better...  I just am concerned more than anything that thing will somehow worsen, because better has been in small increments. I don't want to blame anyone/thing, but wish I could find a way to shake these old feelings and actually make something happen. I think there is a little bit of light in the tunnel for now. I like how you said that the standstill could vanish quickly, I really hope for that.

Big thanks again Litemirrors!  :)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”