career reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pillaiyar

career reading

Post by pillaiyar » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:15 am

Could I have career reading?How will my career be and can I do well and be successful?Godd working life?
My dob is 30 june 1984,time is 7.10 am and place of birth is Ipoh,Perak,Malaysia.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:59 am

Since you haven't got answer on your request in Vedic Reading forum, I will move this request to Psychic Reading forum, and let EoT decide if this is something he will do.

We in the west look a bit different on the way a Reading is done.
We have acknowledged that PERSONAL initiative, and FREE WILL is the major factors on how successful your life will become, so most is in fact up to you.

As for education, make good use of your abilities, hon them, and develop them....you know better then any star what interest you, you can see better then any star, where the chance for work is present. INITIATIVE! is the key!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Four questions to be answered

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:03 pm

Pillaiyar,  :)

Yes I have seen this message, and would be happy to give you a career reading.

But first could you please answer the following four questions in your response to this posting, to help me to better help you?

1. Are you currently working (paid work), or are you still studying or unemployed?

2. If you are not presently working, what type of job are you hoping to get?

3. If you are working, what type of job are you doing now?

4. Would you like to change your existing job at some time in the future, and what new type of job would you prefer to do instead?

Get back to me as soon as possible with the answers to those questions, and I will do my best to give you a career reading as requested, based mainly on your date of birth and calculated using basic numerology.

Cheers 2U my friend,

eye_of_tiger Image

pillaiyar

Post by pillaiyar » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:19 am

I am going to start my Internship in a bank next month.I have never worked before, and I am always keen to be in the banking industry if possible.I do hope after completion of the Internship I get a better offer within the bank or other banks.
Thanks.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

A career in the banking industry. Is it right for you?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:36 am

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly with this vital information.

Your date of birth is June 30th, 1984.

(3+0)+6+(1+9+8+4)=31   3+1=4

Your calculated Life Path Number (LPN) is therefore FOUR.

The next step to take is to look at the average person with an LPN of 4, and determine whether his personality strengths and weaknesses are such that he would be thought to be likely to have a successful career in the banking industry.

Now of course each of us are essentially when it comes down to it unique individuals in ourselves, and so the "average person" is unlikely to exist. This means that the personal qualities associated with the average LPN 4 type individual may not be all expressed in any one person at any one time, or may not even be expressed equally throughout one person's lifetime. But we are only interested here in those personality traits which are directly relevant to the type of job it is felt that you might be most successful when doing.

A person with the number 4 life path has the mind of a scientist, mathematician, or of a businessman (or businesswoman). They might work in the computer field and they would possibly make a good writer too. Any career that involves diligence or perseverance in the face of significant challenges is good because this type of person tends to stick with the task in hand until it is properly finished, like a tube of glue. They will plod along slowly but surely until they reach their goals, and there is little that will distract them from any job which they put both their mind and heart into. They are result driven and serious types of individuals (some would say that they are far too serious and intense for their own sake, making them especially vulnerable to stress related disorders and if their genes are of a certain configuration they could be prone to high blood pressure and cardiovascular disease. You will often find them at their work, long after their colleagues have knocked off for the day, still &nbsp;narrowly focused on meeting their deadlines often to the exclusion of everything else (or anyone else as in members of their own family). They make highly efficient, loyal and trustworthy employees because they are conscientious to the extreme, and will put a consistent 110% effort into their work (which can be unhealthy in the long run). They don't need to be the center of attention and prefer to work quietly behind the scenes doing what they believe only they can do best. Other suitable careers are in >>>BANKING<<< or ACCOUNTANCY. A person with the LPN 4 enjoys dealing with large sums of money (usually someone else's) and values financial security above almost everything else as being a desirable goal for his clients or customers.

I am sure that you have already noticed that working in the banking industry is often seen as a desirable career for any LPN 4 to want to get into, and therefore based upon this finding I would say that you are undoubtedly going in the right direction for you if you keep within the general area of banking, accountancy and financial management when pursuing your optimum career.

Hoping that this mini reading has given you increased inner peace in knowing that you are almost certainly going the correct and best way (the one most likely to lead to success and personal satisfaction) for you job wise, in some type of role in the banking industry.

eye_of_tiger &nbsp;Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”