A reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Aviendra

A reading

Post by Aviendra » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:50 pm

Hello :)

I was wondering if I could request a reading please? My birth date is 17th October 1980.

Thank you for your time :)

Cascade of Light

Re: A reading

Post by Cascade of Light » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:02 pm

Aviendra wrote:Hello :)

I was wondering if I could request a reading please? My birth date is 17th October 1980.

Thank you for your time :)
Hi Aviendra,

You don't give any idea of what you would like the reading about so I will just ask what you should be aware of at this time.

First I was shown a busy kitchen, lots of hustle and bustle going on, dishes to be washed and put away, everything to be put back shiny and clean and neat and tidy. Perhaps you need to show a willingness to help in this situation but I feel it may actually be you doing all the work and needing the help. Do you eve feel overloaded and put upon?

Sometimes we all need to rest and take a time out, put things down and just stop for a while to rest. But to do this we need to be efficient and well organised and settled in what we know we can do. Then we can easily alter our schedule so that we can sit and rest and do something that we enjoy, read a book, get cosy and just think or meditate for a few minutes.

Sometimes is it the balance of power that shocks us? What we can do when we put our minds to it is amazing, we can literally move mountains if we try moving one shovel load at a time.

Try and have balance in your life, it cannot be all work and no play or all worry and no laughter. Stand and stretch out your arms to your sides and just breathe in and out slowly, relax and the decisions will come far more easily :)

Try and bring more humour into your life. Did you know that laughter is the best medicine? Smile and laugh and have more fun and the change will be noticeable to everyone around you :)

Cassie

Aviendra

Post by Aviendra » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:32 am

Hi Cassie,

Thank you for the reading...and I defiently have a load on my shoulders...your post made me smile and I wanted you to know that :)

You said I didn't tell you what I wanted the reading to be about? Would it be possible to have a reading on my job situation at current? My boss aNnd why she is doing the things she is doing?

Thank you. I look forward to your reply :)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”