Reading Offerings

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:07 am

Since this is a Public site, where we offer free help, where every request shall be done in public...and every Reading shall be done in public in order to help other....I think I will close down the PM account to the tread starter in order to help her avoid an avalanche of PM request, which again transfer to other Readers, and we have a Negative development of our services.

Be aware....if you post on an Public site...then everything you post is own by the Public....If you want "personal follow up", then maybe a "Paid site" with secure connections are the right place.

cameo

Post by cameo » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:15 pm

I am quite happy to have my reading put up here on this thread for all to see.  It was only my personal details that I sent in a PM as I did not want them available to everyone on the whole internet.  I hope that this was ok.  Did not want to cause any problems for others, and mainly the original poster.  I would not want him/her to have their PM account closed because of me.  

I hope this has cleared the matter up.  I was NOT wanting a private reading, I know that the site is not for that.  I am more than happy for my reading to be given on an open thread for all to read.  No probs.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:34 pm

No no...don't take this as anything personal....it is just our policy that everything shall happen in the open, and that is all that is to it....no one need to feel any guilt...but all will now know that we don't "promote" readings through PM's.

wyldorkid3

Post by wyldorkid3 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:47 am

Hi cameo,

Of course I will do a reading for you and help you any way I can. I will get back with you as soon as I can.

cameo

Post by cameo » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:44 am

Thank you very much wyldorkid3.  I look forward to hearing from you.  Much obliged.

wyldorkid3

Post by wyldorkid3 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:38 am

Hi Cameo,

After reviewing your situation, I believe I was able to gain some insights into your situation. Individually speaking, it feels as if you are in in a positive monetary cycle, and though it may not always seem that way, your personal financial success should come to you easier at this time. However we must take into consideration the energy of your partnership, which is partially responsible for the facilitation of this sale. It feels as if your husband may be going through a more challenging financial phase, which can create obstacles to a joint financial endeavor, such as the sale of a family home. Some times problematic financial situations are often a result of an underlying pull toward material release. Meaning, that the universe desires for us to pierce through the veil of materialism and nurture the precious gifts of spiritual understanding. Of course, such lessons can be difficult  because we, as physical beings, require our material needs to be met.

I'm seeing a lot of stagnant energy around this house, which is telling me that it may be a difficult time to get your house sold. I would never say that this is an impossible feat. If this is something your truly desire, let positivity, faith and determination be your guide. The future is never set in stone, and you can attract the outcome you most desire. But because this is a joint affair, both you and your husband need to be on the same page consciously, subconsciously and spiritually. Put your best feet forward and be patient. Your effort and belief can make all the difference.

I'm sensing that there may be a limitation on how far you will let yourself indulge in spiritual affairs. Spirit is encouraging me to tell you that there is nothing to fear and if you allow yourself the freedom to explore your spiritual side, the rewards of your growth can be wondrous for you. Don't restrict yourself to stagnating philosophies that are no longer in service to your highest good.

I hope that I have been able to help you.

In Light and love
Jen

cameo

Post by cameo » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:35 am

Thank you Jen, that is most enlightening.  Both hubby and I read this and can see what you mean.  Im also very grateful for the advice at the end on my spiritual development.  I have wondered why I was not making any progress, and now I know, so can try to do something about it.

Thanks again.  Much appreciated.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”