a love reading please

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cutie 1982

a love reading please

Post by cutie 1982 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:55 pm

Hello,

I am 28 years old and currently single,am I going to meet a new man anytime soon?

March 19 1982 in Paris Tennessee at 5:01A.M.

jessica

clearaswater

Cutie

Post by clearaswater » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Hey Jessica,

I'll do my best for you.  Hopefully you will connect with the things I am getting.  

:)  You've got male spirit helping out today. Don't know if he belongs to you but he's African-American.  I get the name Arnie or Ernie too.  

I am getting that you've had some past relationships that haven't worked out so well.  Something about rivalry with other women.   Trust issues errupt early on because you are always waiting for things to explode...and they do.   This feels like a mix of he-said-she-said, my fault-your fault kind of stuff.  There's always someone pointing the finger to say "I'm not the one who messed things up"

Will you find a new love in the next six months or so?  I'm not feeling that soon.  You may meet some interesting men but ultimately they will be short lived.  Actually one may even become a decent friend.  This feels more like a year to me before anything serious develops and it is more than possible that it will develop with friend.  The thing is, Jessica, that if you make your choices and needs known early on this will only help weed out the less desireables in your life.  

Choices in relationships are difficult for many.  Knowing both what you WANT and what you DON'T WANT from a potential boyfriend, mate or significant other will help lessen any drama in the future.    

Hope some of this fits for you!  Take what you can and leave the rest.  Blessings!

Clearaswater

cutie 1982

Post by cutie 1982 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:20 pm

Thank you for the reading.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”