Legal Paper

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sunia

Legal Paper

Post by Sunia » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:39 am

Hi there :)

I am waiting for a residence permit for one year and half now and I would like to know if I am going to get that paper soon.

Thanks for your time, effort and help!

Hugs,

Patricia  :smt006

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Legal Paper

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:55 pm

Sunia wrote:Hi there :)

I am waiting for a residence permit for one year and half now and I would like to know if I am going to get that paper soon.

Thanks for your time, effort and help!

Hugs,

Patricia,  :smt017

The answer to your question very much depends upon what the average waiting time for a residence permit currently is where you are or where you are going, whether you have provided the relevant authorities with the necessary information for them to make a fully informed decision concerning your eligibility and you have regularly kept them updated concerning any recent changes in your situation which are relevant to your application.

And if I were to be more cynical, in some cases the success and speed of your application in getting through all the red tape of bureaucracy is mainly decided by who you are dealing with either in person or over the telephone and in some countries crossing their palms with gold or silver is the only real way to get their attention and co-operation.

Remember also that the type of reading given on this board is only thought to refer to a period of the next six months or so. This basically means that if I were to attempt as you requested to be a fortune teller instead of what I am which is an intuitive psychic reader and the process took another seven months to complete, it would not be expected to show up at all in this reading.

Both because these YES or NO readings often give so many false positives and negatives which makes them worse than useless in my book, and also because the outcome is so highly dependent on every person involved with the application process doing their jobs properly and on time, I am hesitant to stubbornly resisting making what would effectively amount to a wild unsubstantiated guess or shot in the dark, as to whether or not your approved residence application will be safely in your hands by the beginning of the new year.

But if you really want me to do a quickie reading while you keep these notes of warning firmly in your mind (for interest or entertainment purposes only or perhaps as a bit of harmless fun and amusement), when I asked my inner guidance through the cards as to whether it is felt that you will be granted residence during that period, I immediately was prompted to draw THE SUN on your behalf.  

You really could not in my opinion and experience as a reader hope for a more positive sign or omen that your residence application will be here sooner rather than later than this particular card appears to be telling me is more than less likely.

But only the next six months will tell if the eventual outcome will be in line or consistent with this quick prediction based only upon a single quickie reading as I have done as a favour to yourself.

Kindest regards and all the very best of luck with your application for residence,

eye_of_tiger Image

lucky69

Post by lucky69 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:25 am

Can i jump in?

I feel that you shouldnt wait for this permit, whatever your doing in your normal routine life keep doing, and dont give all your energy into waiting, because your life may pass you by waiting on something that may not come near... just sayin'!

Sunia

Post by Sunia » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:33 am

Hi EOT :)

Thanks a lot for your help! I was a bit hesitant in asking this question but my heart is a bit sore as I don't visit my parents/family and country for almost 2 years due to the fact of waiting for this permit. In addition there is a risk of me having to pay a fee (quite a significant amount) if I insist in living this country now. My papers were all in order and I legally applied for this permit, I mean, I applied in the dates they asked for and they never complained about my papers, I was told my papers were in order and nothing to worry about... However, I am all this time waiting and waiting and waiting for an answer..

Funny this week, we got a mobile message from home affairs department saying my permit is now on the computer system and they also gave me a reference number... So hopefully things are happening now, it is just frustrating the amount of time I am waiting for this paper.

With all my heart thanks for your answer and time you put in helping me.

Lucky69, thanks for your advice :).

Hugs,

Patricia

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:31 am

Patricia,  :)

You are very welcome for the reading, and the message you received on your mobile from the Home Affairs Department certainly sounds more promising than anything which has happened up until now to grant you that long awaited permit.

While I know that you will continue to feel guilty for not visiting your parents in your country of birth for those two years, primarily because you were waiting for your residence application to be successful, my impressions for what you may feel they are worth are that your parents are much more understanding of your desire to make a life for yourself and that the country where you are now provide you with far more opportunities and or personal growth and getting a job than you could have ever expected if you had not emigrated.

In other words I feel that at some deeper level (although they may act and speak as though the opposite were true) they hold no grudges or bad feelings against you because they know that what you did was a difficult decision to make, but that it was also in your best interests and was the only way that you would feel truly happy and alive.

One thing you eventually learn the hard way as a parent is that there are times when the best thing you can do if you do not want to lose your adult children entirely is to bite your tongue and keep your opinions about what they are doing to yourself.,

You must allow then permission to make their own mistakes no matter how painful it is not to be able to protect them forever from the often harsh realities of this world and of life in general.

Hoping this has helped to fill in some of the gaps in your reading that may offer you some comfort in knowing that in the end you did what was the right thing for you, and that your happiness and success will always take top priority with your parents who are still back in the old country with its old traditions which must be respected for they are and will continue to be an important part of the person you have become.

Namaste,

EoT :smt020

Sunia

Post by Sunia » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:25 am

EOT,

Sorry for just replying now. I didn't want to reply in a rush on the weekend, I like to take my time.

Your words gave me back my motivation and relief. Deep inside, I was afraid my parents were holding something (I am only child to add up) and it is a huge relief knowing it doesn't happen that way.
My boyfriend's family always ask me how could I do it, how could I leave behind my parents while being so young, how do I live everyday without them close to me, they ask me if I am happy and so on, the questions keep going... and I honestly do not have much to say besides that I had to do it in order to try to obtain something better in my life, I had to try otherwise I would be always asking myself what would have been if I had gone to that place, or if I had done this or that. It was not an easy decision at all... What I felt when I was in the airport, boarding alone to the plane that was bringing me here and looking back and watching my parents waving at me, it was very overwhelming to me and still pokes me... but I always tried/try to smile at it to make it feel easier and always try to tell myself this was for the best.

I am so grateful for your words. You also gave me back some of the confidence hehe, thanks dear friend. I am lucky and it is an honor for me to call you my friend.

Have a great day :), hugs

Patricia

P.S.: I will keep you posted with any news from home affairs :).

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Loving regards and hugs 2U in bucket loads in return

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:16 pm

Dear Patricia, :smt020

As you can plainly see through my chosen emoticon, your words are like beautiful music to my ears.

I deeply and sincerely appreciate receiving your useful and positive feedback and other comments at any time, for I recognise that I am not the only person here who has their own life to live beyond or outside the Mystic Board forums. I have always thought that it is better to be later, than never to respond at all.

While it is always intensely encouraging for any reader to learn that the insights coming through him have been relevant and helpful to the person asking for the reading (often BTW called the querent) in better understanding how they tick, it is your friendship and the positive feelings and energies which you are sending in my direction which are the most self healing overall.

You never really left your parents behind you, but are continuing to carry around a vital part of each of them within your heart, and will continue to do so for many years after their deaths until your own passing.

So I believe that your boyfriend's parents may be using your well developed sense of guilt to make you fit in with their own ways of thinking and doing, but that their case is built entirely on the false illusion that you left either of your parents behind you in the old country.

It was only their physical bodies or shells which you left behind you. We are not those bodies, but we are instead spiritual beings temporarily using these physical bodies as a way of getting around in this physical world to be able to learn a series of important lessons about being more fully human, which could not be easily learned anywhere else.

For the purposes of spirit to spirit communication and communion, the physical distance between you and your parents is of no practical consequence whatsoever.
P.S.: I will keep you posted with any news from home affairs
I will be keeping a watch out for some good news with regards to this matter with your home affairs issue, under this your forum thread.

Loving regards and hugs 2U in bucket loads in return,

EoT Image

Sunia

Post by Sunia » Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:00 am

EOT  :),

Thank you for your positive feedback! I always take something positive from your comments and replies, there is always something I take and carry with me.

I deeply appreciate that you are keeping a track on my home affairs issue, thanks dear friend. I am holding thumbs for some good news in the near future.

Big bear hug,

Patricia  :smt020

Sunia

Post by Sunia » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:24 pm

UPDATE:

I got my residence permit today! :smt041 I thought I should let you know. Thanks again for your support EOT.

It is still hard to believe I got it after these 2 years lol  :smt005 .

Hugs,

Patricia

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

To my good friend Patricia

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:19 pm

To my good friend Patricia,  Image

This is wonderful news to end the year off with, and you definitely I feel deserve a medal in recognition of your patience and determination in dealing with all the red tape and bureaucracy which often surrounds a person getting and keeping such a permit.

Thank you so much for letting me know about this, and I only wish that I could be physically able to be there with you, in order to celebrate the happy occasion.

But as I am not able to travel far from my home these days, let alone outside Australia, the internet will necessarily need to be my only way of keeping in contact and communicating with my many new and long time friends, from all four corners of this blue planet.

So once again please accept my heartiest and most sincere congratulations on being finally allowed to remain a citizen of your chosen country of residence, and let us hope that there will be no further such problems in future.

God bless and a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your loved ones,

EoT  Image

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:44 pm

Sunia wrote:UPDATE:

I got my residence permit today! :smt041 I thought I should let you know. Thanks again for your support EOT.

It is still hard to believe I got it after these 2 years lol  :smt005 .

Hugs,

Patricia
Congratulations  :smt006
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Sunia

Post by Sunia » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:45 am

Thanks EOT for your kind words :) and thank you Cascade as well.

Merry Christmas to you both and everyone, and a happy and blessed 2011.

Light and laughter,

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”