General New Year Reading 2011

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

leadinglady

General New Year Reading 2011

Post by leadinglady » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Hi Everyone, :smt006
Happy MLK day.  I would like to humbly request a general New Year reading for 2011.  Thanks!

My DOB is 4 Oct

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:27 am

Hi LeedingLady..
I am sitting down now with this and will be back in a bit with some reading for you.
Just a heads up in advance although, What I am able to pick up from this energy so far is very general. Vague even... But I will do my best to get what I may.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:49 am

I have that 2011 may be a year to cut your losses on some issue. Something’s not working and you need to evaluate another direction. Pride may be getting in the way here.
On saying that all is not lost, just go back to the drawing board, because the way you’re approaching it now isn’t the one that will break down that wall. There is success but not on the direct rout your on.
This challenge seems to be communication based. Approach it from a different perspective.. Perhaps try to see something from someone else’s eyes. For best results be accepting of what someone elses IS saying, not what you think they are saying.

On the positive side, coming from a new direction brings lots of new(s).. as in new opportunities, exciting, abundance..
It seems I am referred to an old quote about thanking God for unanswered prayers..( lol, not that payer are ever unanswered, they always are.. just not the way we expect sometimes.. ).. Sometimes the things we want are not what we need. What we don’t get leaves the door open for something better.

As I mentioned earlier the energy did come across as vague, so to tell you the truth I can't confirm if this message is in relation to your romantic life or career.
I am sending it regardless, because it’s a message for you, not me, I don’t have to understand it, but I get that you know what it means.

This is all I am able to get right now.. If I get more latter Ill come back and add to it.. ( that often happens after I sit with a reading )..

leadinglady

Thanks StormGirl Blue

Post by leadinglady » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:14 am

Thanks StormGirl Blue,
You are right on target.  I would have to say that your reading refers more to my relationship.  I appreciate your time and the reading.  I am hoping that 2011 is better for me in terms of relationship, etc.  Thank you so much.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:41 am

You are very welcome Leadinglady.
Im just sorry I wasnt able to get a whole lot for you.
I do honestly feel that the years ending will be less troublesome than the entry, I wouldn't be surprised to hear latter that you found an unexpected open door to something pleasing... but being so foggy I couldn't even get a hint to any content on that.

I feel you on the relationship now.. I saw in you a lady that is able to lead with the head when she must,.lol, if thats not you might be time to bring her out for a few months..  I know you'll be fine, just stay balanced.

Take care,

Stormgrl Blue
aka Tammy

leadinglady

Post by leadinglady » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:22 am

Thanks StormGirl Blue,
I'll keep you posted as time goes by.  Hopefully I find that unexpected open door...lol  Thanks again.  Have a wonderful evening!!

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”