General Reading Request, Please?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pageofcups

General Reading Request, Please?

Post by pageofcups » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:02 am

Hi, this is my first time asking for a reading. If I could get a reading, please...

I would like to know: what my life in the future will be like (will I be happy, unhappy, what I should do if I will be unhappy). I would like to know if I am on the right track in general. What's holding me back?

Am I currently in love with the right person, what will our future be like (if we have one at all). If he's not the one, who will I be with?

I feel like a terrible person very often, I feel selfish and I would like to change that. I don't even know why I just mentioned that. I'm going through changes, will I have to go through some more?

Thank you in advance, I'm a very grateful. I hope the requests here are not wearing you off.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 pm

Hi Page of cups..
Id like to read for you, but feel that you may be disappointed that I will not supply predictions and details of things that are yet to fully develop.
I will try to address the questions but need you to be completely understanding that you are creating your future now.. you are driving, you are in control.
I fear from the questions that you ask that you are not feeling so empowered with choice .. to go over the questions of the future the way you ask them would be confirming your own feelings of being a puppet and not the puppeteer in your life.

Ill give you exactly what I feel here.

I believe you will working towards happiness.. You clearly do not wish to be unhappy, and you will look for ways to improve your sense of well being. As long of you seek, you will find. I feel that you tend to feel the painful moments more strongly that the joyful ones, ie two things will happen in a day, one good, one not good.. its the not good that will affect how you feel.... you can work on this.. ooo. this does not mean that your "messing up".  its pretty must typical of many of us.

I do feel that you are on the right track. I feel his for the fact that your examining your life and looking for ways to be happy.. you just need to be confident that you are in the drivers seat. You are looking for proof of this, and I think that some proof will greatly improve your trust in the future.

" Am I with the right person...."..
Ill leave this open for someone else to explore. this is where your really asking for predictions.. out of interest sake ( and interest only ), I would ask on the palmistry board. ( think you may have to wait the 30 day period to ask for a reading there I dont know, but for me I dont mind you asking over there because I am answering your post without being fully able tell you the things that you asked... check the board rules out, Im a bit confused over this myself.. I know asking here and in tarot, it is required to wait the month out as one and the same.

Finally I can tell you with absolutely no uncertainly that you are NOT a terrible person and in no way selfish. That you have reached a place in your path where you feel that somethings from the past are not in the best interests of the future you would like to have, you must leave them behind and follow the path you choose.
None of us like letting someone down, we would all love to go through life pleasing everyone %100 of the time.. but to do this we cannot be looking after our own best interests.. To be truly happy in life we need to accept that our own care and well being is the priority.. we cannot be our best for others if we do not care for ourselves first.
You do not enjoy someone elses pain, so how in the world would this make you terrible.

You are going though changes.. the key word here is going through.. the changes are not complete.. we will always be seekers in life.. know that life is about the journey, be content and accepting. Know the things that you can change, and work on these, accept the things we cannot.. thats it. it really is that simple.

At the moment your being challenged by being almost forced to examine what you want.. that is hard.. its scary, especially that now you know that you have the steering wheel.. its so much easier to accept that life is predetermined, it gives up the responsibility.. But the truth is mastering this responsibility and being empowered by this control is quite liberating after the initial shell shock.

I hope I was able to help you some with this..
much love to you
Tammy,  aka StormGirl Blue

pageofcups

Post by pageofcups » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:30 pm

Hello Tammy, thank you for your reading. I really appreciate it, and I'm sorry if I didn't understand the rules correctly/asked at the wrong place. I'm most grateful for what you said about how things affect me. What you said has really had me thinking about my view of my own life. I am a very negative person, nobody's ever said it straight to my face that I'm a negative person. But as you said, if something good and something not happens to me, you are correct: the bad one will be the one that sticks to me. I think I should look for the better things to remember. You may already sense that that would be difficult for me to start the habit of being a positive person. But as you said, I make the decisions. Uncertainty and feeling like I'm not in control of my own life do make me feel terrible.

I don't know why taking care of my own needs makes me feel like I'm selfish.

Take care, Tammy...

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Love thy neighbour as thyself, but at the same time practise self love

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:39 pm

Hello Page and Tammy,

With due respect I think that I know exactly why getting your own equally important needs makes you feel as though you are selfish or self centred, as I have felt the same way as you do for most of my adult life.

In my case it is because I have somehow got the mistaken idea planted deeply in my unconscious mind that everyone is a better person than I am, and therefore why should I get my needs met or deserve to when there are far better people than I am who for one of many reasons do not get their needs met?

We learn all too well starting from childhood that to focus on getting our own needs met prevents us from helping other people with their problems, so we should hang our heads in shame for even thinking of ourselves at their expense.

However it has been my experience that if at the same time you are trying to help another person that if you do not at least get some of your own basic needs met along the way, then you will probably be of very little useful purpose to anyone, especially yourself.

People who do not also get some of their own needs met in the process often feel as though they are being used, abused and exhausted then thrown away like a worn out empty shell, and can as a result frequently learn to resent the very people whom they are most trying to help.

Learning to love thy neighbour (anyone other than yourself) as thyself means that we must at the same time learn to increasingly love (value and respect) ourselves, and recognise before it is too late that while constantly giving of ourselves without not getting any energy back in return may make us feel useful and more God like, eventually that energy will inevitably run out and we could soon if this is not stopped in time find ourselves very near to God, sooner rather than much later (prematurely deceased).

It is unfortunately possible for this chronic accumulating shortage of energy in your life with the best of intentions to help others often at the sacrifice of not getting your own equally valid needs met as well, to cause your spirit to die within you long before your physical body finally gives up the ghost.

Tammy and myself and the other caring readers on our team will do everything in our power not to allow this to happen to any friend who comes here asking for our assistance.

But we are responsible at the same time to practice what we preach, and be sure that we get our own needs met as well. I learned this lesson the hard way when I neglected my own health and gave everything of myself, without taking enough time in between to recharge my spiritual batteries.

I would not recommend to anyone that they should tempt fate by trying to do the same thing as I did.

Get your own needs met as well.

EoT Image

pageofcups

Post by pageofcups » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:27 am

Hello EoT,

Thank you for your wise words. I was lurking around this forum for days now, coming back to read your reply to my thread and dwelling on it. I really am considering on taking your words about taking care of myself as well as everybody else and positivity seriously.

I could have replying sooner to thank you, EoT. But it's been very hard to focus with so much going on. Not to say I am busy. But there's a lot going on in head. I would like to stay positive, although it is difficult right now.

Thank you. And I hope you are well...

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Thank you so much for caring enough to ask

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:40 am

Dear Page, Image

You are very welcome.
I could have replying sooner to thank you, EoT. But it's been very hard to focus with so much going on. Not to say I am busy. But there's a lot going on in head. I would like to stay positive, although it is difficult right now.
I have been there myself many more times than I would like to remember. Done that! Please do not feel that you need to apologise for taking longer than usual to respond, as what are a few extra days or weeks between friends.

Better late than never is my own personal way of looking at this, so cool it.  :smt002  :smt005
And I hope you are well...
Thank you so much for caring enough to ask.

The honest answer is that I have felt much better in the past than I do at present, but then I could instead be feeling much worse than I am.

So why should I feel the need to complain and make others around me uncomfortable by doing so, as I am probably doing and feeling better than most other people are and am greatly enjoying being able to help good and decent people such as yourself through my readings, as an extra bonus in order to keep me motivated and more fully engaged with my life in general?

Cheers,

EoT :smt020

pageofcups

Post by pageofcups » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:39 pm

Thank you for the positivity EoT...

Wow, it's been 9 months since I posted this and now I have different concerns in life. Now I'm scared of being alone, like I'll never find someone. I don't want to be single forever.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

I am currently puzzled and confused about........

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:46 pm

Dearest Page, :smt017

I am currently puzzled and confused about what is the exact nature of the question which you are asking me to answer through this reading, which covers only the next six months. I believe that the quality and usefulness of any insights gained from it will strongly depend on the quality of and the thoughtfulness put into formulating and wording your question in a manner which is to your maximum advantage.

Are you for example asking me to give you a relationship reading about a relationship which presumably does not yet exist?

Are you asking me to predict whether you will at least begin a relationship with a man within this six month period, when I do not know what active and practical steps you are taking to significantly increase your chances of this happening?

Are you regularly getting out of your house and meeting men of a similar age group to your own, with some common interests to your own?

And since this reading only refers to the next six months, are you then asking me to predict whether you will EVER find the love you are so urgently looking for with ANY man who recognises just how much he would be blessed to being loved by a woman such as yourself?

Sorry if I appear to be lacking in enough intelligence to be able to understand precisely what you are expecting me to do for you through this one isolated reading, but I do require some further input from you with the purpose to make this vitally important point much clearer to me than it presently is.
11. When asking questions, please word your question carefully, think about the content and take responsibility for the question.
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424
Please provide the following information on this forum for a faster reading.

1. A clearly worded question.
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73996

I sense that you are asking for much more than what could turn out to be empty words of comfort or sympathy, concerning this sensitive and deeply personal issue of your love life.

I will therefore watch out for your response under this thread with much positive anticipation of your revised question, although new readings should always be posted in future under a separate thread, with an appropriate subject heading to describe what it is meant to be about (including the heading general reading, if there are no specific questions being asked for that month).

Loving regards,

EoT  :smt007

pageofcups

Re: I am currently puzzled and confused about........

Post by pageofcups » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:07 am

Oh, EoT. I'm so sorry I confused you. And thank you for still responding (despite my being so confusing). And apologies to the board moderators for behaving in a way that is not in line with the reading forum rules. That was something that would have been more appropriate for a "I need a hug" thread. For some reason, I feel like my clock is ticking and I have this intense fear that I will be alone. I'm single, and I am in love with a man, but we no longer run into each other. I wonder whether we will ever speak to each other again. So I think these questions would be what I am asking. It's funny that you know which questions I have more than I do! All I know is that I was afraid of being alone when I wrote that last post.
eye_of_tiger wrote:Are you for example asking me to give you a relationship reading about a relationship which presumably does not yet exist?

Are you asking me to predict whether you will at least begin a relationship with a man within this six month period, when I do not know what active and practical steps you are taking to significantly increase your chances of this happening?

Are you regularly getting out of your house and meeting men of a similar age group to your own, with some common interests to your own?

And since this reading only refers to the next six months, are you then asking me to predict whether you will EVER find the love you are so urgently looking for with ANY man who recognises just how much he would be blessed to being loved by a woman such as yourself?
I'm also uncertain about my work situation right now. I don't know whether I'll ever find love with the way things are...

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:17 am

I'm single, and I am in love with a man, but we no longer run into each other. I wonder whether we will ever speak to each other again.
Paige,

In order to directly read whether or not he wishes or intends to speak to you again would require a third party reading to be given. However we can partly get around this forum rule by turning the focus of the reading entirely back upon the person who first requested the reading from me (aka you). That would no longer be regarded by any reasonable person as being third party.

Please leave this request with me as it presently stands, and do not forget that Thursdays are my regular weekly day off from giving any readings. I should get to this again sometime early on Friday morning South Australian time.

God willing!

EoT  :smt008

pageofcups

Post by pageofcups » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:50 am

Hi EoT, I don't want to break any rules... ;) I just want to be loved and find out whether I will find any love at all. With him or with someone else. I hope you have a happy Thursday in sunny Australia! I don't know how to add those little hugging pictures, but if I could I would!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Opportunities are rather like closed books

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:31 pm

Paige,

Nobody here is breaking any rules by not giving you a third party reading.

Giving you a third party reading about him WOULD be against the rules.

Your reader is not insensitive to how difficult and painful it must be for you to feel that your love for this man has been rejected. And because you are no longer regularly seeing and communicating with each other for whatever reason(s) there is no easy way for you to determine whether his feelings and intentions towards you have changed in the meantime.

Accordingly you have been reduced to either trying to read his mind by long distance telepathy (rarely successful), or what usually happens which is to use your negative imagination to fill in the details and make the baseless assumption for which there is no evidence, that any relationship which you once had with this man is dead and gone.

Remember that readings given on this forum are only thought to refer to a period of the next six months after your original request. So your question as to whether or not you will ever find the type of deep and lasting love which I feel that you so richly deserve to find automatically changes to "will I find love specifically with this man, between now and the latter part of May 2012".

Which basically sounds anything but romantic. Such a question as this one sounds cold and clinical and lacking in any feeling of humanity.

According to your reading the fire or passion in this relationship has not yet entirely been extinguished. The situation between you could potentially change for the better or for the worse at any given moment, primarily because there are so many different factors which could negatively impact upon the eventual outcome. But until either one of you makes the first move towards re-opening the two way channels of communication between you, this relationship is going nowhere fast.
If you keep the flint in one drawer and the steel in another, you're never going to strike up much of a fire.
Credits: "The Music Man" 1962 Meredith Wilson

And unless you somehow bridge the communication gap which has developed between you, that last burning ember of what your relationship could have been if you had both only wanted it badly enough, will go out forever. How you most effectively bridge that communication gap greatly depends upon which of you originally decided for you to go your separate ways, as well as the reasons for making that decision.

If it was your decision to separate and the reasons for the separation were mainly your own then you do have a considerable degree of control over your situation. But if the decision and reasons were his alone, I honestly cannot see that you are going to be able to convince him to change his mind about you.

If you push him too fast into doing something which he is simply unwilling or unprepared to do at the time with the intention to save your relationship with him, you are only I feel likely to get the opposite result of the one which you are wanting. On the other hand is you passively wait for him to swallow his pride and be the first one to make the move, you could essentially be waiting for something which will never happen.

Because your reading has not yet quite given up on you and this man as a prospective future couple, it is not even going to talk mention the possibility of another man, at this point in time. Anyone can try to predict what the future is most likely to have in store for them, but your close relationships with others are simply too important to be left entirely to chance or probabilities. As your biological clock keeps ticking down to midnight, the nature and harmony of your close relationships only become increasingly important and of more urgency as time moves forwards.

My impressions for what you might feel they are worth are that during the next six months there will be one or more opportunities for you to heal the wounds which have opened up between you and this guy, but as to what and how much you will gain from these opportunities for healing being presented to you, is basically up to you. Opportunities are rather like  closed or unopened books.

You really never know whether they are worth reading or exploring, until you open or open yourself up to them. There will be several opportunities for you to find love with this man during the next six months, but unless you strike while the iron is still hot but in a balanced and sensitive to his feelings and male ego manner, none of these opportunities is going to bring you any lasting happiness in love.

Love, Light and Happiness to you,

EoT Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”