General reading request

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

FrankU1982

General reading request

Post by FrankU1982 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:06 am

Would like a general reading. Whats in store for me?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

This request still open to any other reader

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:48 am

Frank,

I have not personally overlooked or rejected your request.

Your general reading should be given by me during the next 1 - 2 days or so, unless another reader is drawn to giving it before me.

This request is therefore still open to any other reader who feels that they can help Frank.

EoT Image

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Wishing you the luck of the Irish

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:07 pm

Six of Wands - You have been working hard for some considerable period of time towards your chosen goal(s), and victory will soon be yours. You have walked away with the first prize and left the competition wondering what hit them. This is a time for you to have your day in the sun, and all the many personal sacrifices which you have made in order to get to this moment of your triumph were in hindsight well worth it in the end. The recognition and praise which you have sought for so long are now to be your just reward for a job well done, so give yourself a long overdue but well deserved pat on the back for persevering when a lesser person than yourself could have easily given up long ago. You feel justifiable pride for what you have accomplished in the face of a far less than ideal situation, and your feelings of self esteem have experienced a welcome boost. You can hold your head up high as at no time did you betray your own beliefs or values to feed your ego, and that it is felt is for you the sweetest victory of all.

Judgement -  The day of reckoning has arrived for those people who would oppose and criticise you for wanting the best which your life can offer. It is time for you to stop sitting on the fence and to stand up for your rights to live your life as you best see fit to do so. There has been significant interference from people outside of your close circle of family and friends in what is clearly your business and nobody else's, and while there would be no useful purpose in plotting revenge against them in return for what they have done to you and go out looking for trouble, it is the time for you to set limits on what you are willing to accept as being constructive criticism and good advice, and what you may see from them as being an unprovoked personal attack upon your strength of character  and their mean spiritedness. You are being and will continue to be drawn in a completely new direction during the next six months covered by this reading, and will be awakening to exciting but at the same time challenging opportunities and possibilities that only six months before would have seemed to be just a dream. Once you have let them know without being overly rude or aggressive that you are not willing to put up with any more of this, it is then time for you to put this unpleasant task firmly behind you and look towards the future with a renewed sense of self confidence, self esteem and a much clearer picture of exactly where it is that you are heading from here.

The Star -   If you haven't yet recognised that the Universe is smiling upon you at this positive turning point in your life and that you are finally working with your life purpose instead of against it, here comes The Star to convince you once and for all that you really have it made. Your faith in the future and equally importantly yourself has been restored, and you can now see the light at the end of the tunnel. Count your blessings and show your humble appreciation for having received the answer to your most heartfelt and urgent question(s) which you have been asking for so long, with little hope of success up until fairly recently. The Star is just as is also the case with the Six of Wands yet another victory card, but this time it is a victory over your own emotions, which have been dragging you down. The naked woman depicted on the face of this particular card is is gently pouring liquid from two containers, one upon the surface of a pool of water (pouring soothing oil on troubled waters), and the other upon the sand. In the Tarot the the sand is thought to represent our conscious everyday waking mind, while water such as is found in a lake, river, or the ocean itself is believed to be a symbol of our unconscious mind. I would interpret this third and final card in your general reading for this month to mean that all this new self confidence and well earned success is going to have a calming and balancing effect on your nerves and that many of those things or people which or whom you worried yourself so much about before, are no longer going to upset you, or stop you doing what you know that you need to do if all this success is going to have any lasting meaning and benefit to you.

I sincerely hope that you will feel after waiting for so long for this reading (thank you for being so patient that it was worth it. Overall I do not feel that you could have reasonably expected a more positive and encouraging reading when compared to how inspiring this one was, but do not get the mistaken idea that it will all be plain sailing from here on. Yes there will be further obstacles placed in your path and there will be times when you begin to doubt that you have made any real progress at all this year, but put a copy of this reading in a safe place where you can easily find it for those times further down the road when its healing, comforting messages are most needed.
May neighbours respect you,
Trouble neglect you,
The angels protect you,
And heaven accept you.
See this and many other Irish blessings at............

http://islandireland.com/Pages/folk/sets/bless.html
Frank - The Irish form of Francis, a name originating from the figure of St. Francis of Assisi. The name means "little French man" and was popularised in Ireland by the Franciscans whose founder was St. Francis of Assisi. The Celts would have been responsive to the stories of St. Francis's attitude to birds and animals.
http://www.babynamesofireland.com/pages ... s-o-z.html

EoT Image

FrankU1982

Post by FrankU1982 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:37 am

Thank you eye of tiger for that reading. It definitely was well worth the wait.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

What an uplifting reading it was, for me to give you

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:24 am

Frank,  :)

It was my pleasure, I can assure you.

What a wonderful and welcome change it was for me to be given the opportunity to offer you such a positive and uplifting reading as this one clearly was.

It made me feel more positive and hopeful about my own life to do this, and the reading was not even meant for me.

Maybe there is something after all to the idea that readers do not only pass on insights to the sitter, but also positive healing energies which then in return heal the reader him or herself, as an added bonus.

Cheers mate,

EoT Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”