sad

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dolly

sad

Post by dolly » Sun May 29, 2011 7:34 am

i have bouts of sadness due to fear of futurepls do a reading for my  future

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun May 29, 2011 5:27 pm

Hi Dolly,

You have posted in the wrong forum, this area is to discuss psychic matters not readings. However, I was very moved by your post. Have you seen anyone to discuss how you feel? And I mean a counsellor or a gp or trusted friend etc, someone in real life? Askign for a reading on the future probably won't help you at all. The future is not set in rock, it can be changed and often changes drastically after a reading anyway because of free will.

Everyone may fear the future sometimes, but the fear should be rational and reasonable, if it turns into a more serious feeling then you may need to think about getting those feelings under control.

Is there something in particular you fear happening?

dolly

Post by dolly » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:54 pm

:smt009 i always fear lonliness and losing my loved ones there is always insecurity in my mind

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:30 am

Hi Dolly,

All of us to some degree have fears about what their future may turn out to be, and either our own death or the death of a loved one is an unavoidable and inevitable consequence of living in a physical body on a physical plane such as this one.

It it not a matter of whether or not either of these events happening, but more when. But it is the finite period of time which we each have on Earth which makes the time which we have now with our loved ones and ourselves that much more precious and important to be used wisely in doing things which nourish our and each other's souls.

If you are experiencing extreme sadness, feeling increasingly insecure and constantly fearful about the future, then a qualified medical practitioner should be consulted immediately.

Definitely before you consider seeing a counselor as Cascade of Light suggested. This step would come later, in addition to you already working closely with your doctor in order to fully investigate the most likely source of your crippling fears and anxieties about virtually everything and everyone which or whom seems important to you.

One thing which has not been mentioned is that in your current state of what appears to me intuitively only (I am not medically qualified to diagnose these conditions) as depression and chronic free floating anxiety, during a reading you could be unintentionally be made more open and vulnerable to negative and unhealthy energies coming from other overly negative people close to you, and I feel that you have quite enough to deal with, without in addition having to deal with the consequences of this dark energy coming from others, overpowering you as well.

1. Consult your trusted family doctor immediately, if not sooner. Get the help which you deserve NOW.

2. If necessary and with the full knowledge of your doctor, at a later time consult a counselor if you desire.

3. When both your doctor and counselor feel that you are making major positive progress in overcoming your current emotional problems, please return to this board and I would be more than happy to help you further through a reading at some later stage in your healing process.

I humbly request a healing on your behalf in body, mind and spirit, and ask that your doctor and other professionals will be guided to finding and successfully treating your problems in the shortest possible but still safe period of time.

Finally, I pray that you and all those people who love and care for you will be given added strength during the challenges which you still have ahead of you over the next few months, in the way of eventually and almost inevitably triumphing over your many fears which are presently holding you back from being and feeling fully alive.

Take good care of yourself,

EoT (male) Image

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:09 pm

Thanks for the response EOT, I had lost this post, couldn't find it where I thought it was but it is here now, so thanks :)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”