RE: Love Reading Request

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pauli643

RE: Love Reading Request

Post by pauli643 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:50 am

I recently had a vivid visitation dream with my deceased cousin. He and I were very close. (He passed away about 8 years ago.) In this dream, my cousin tells someone that I am engaged to marry someone special. This special someone is a person I met through a mutual friend a few years ago and have not seen since. I truly believe my cousin is watching over me. I had a previous dream a few years back where my cousin tells me that my ex is a womanizer. Two months after that dream I hear from my ex, who I hadn't seen in years! He wanted to see me. All I could think of was my cousin's message. Sure enough, I found out that my ex was engaged to another person. So-should I disregard my recent dream??

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: RE: Love Reading Request

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:14 am

pauli643 wrote:I recently had a vivid visitation dream with my deceased cousin. He and I were very close. (He passed away about 8 years ago.) In this dream, my cousin tells someone that I am engaged to marry someone special. This special someone is a person I met through a mutual friend a few years ago and have not seen since. I truly believe my cousin is watching over me. I had a previous dream a few years back where my cousin tells me that my ex is a womanizer. Two months after that dream I hear from my ex, who I hadn't seen in years! He wanted to see me. All I could think of was my cousin's message. Sure enough, I found out that my ex was engaged to another person. So-should I disregard my recent dream??
Hi Pauli,

For me to answer your question does not require me to give you a formal reading.

Unless (and I seriously doubt that this is the case) that this special someone and your ex (the womanizer) are one and the same person, then your earlier dream has no possible bearing at all upon your most recent dream visitation from your cousin in Spirit.

Although I am not a medium myself and therefore do not claim to be in direct communication with your departed and obviously much trusted and respected by you cousin when he was still alive on Earth, my feelings are that the dream was a genuine spirit visitation from exactly whom it appeared to be.

Completely disregard the earlier dream when deciding if this current dream can be trusted when it comes to predicting that you were meant to ultimately have a closer relationship with the man you met through a mutual friend.

I feel for what it seems worth to you that both dreams were coming from your cousin's spirit, and that just as the earlier dream was shown to be accurate about your ex having another woman, this more recent one will eventually come true, if both of you love each other enough, and are both willing to put in the required effort to make the relationship work and keep working.
I truly believe my cousin is watching over me.  
I complete agree with those sentiments. Your cousin was clearly watching over and protecting you when he communicated these insights through both dreams although years apart from each other, and I strongly suspect that he has been watching over and protecting you since not long after his passing eight years ago.

I would even go so far as to suggest that as frequently happens when there is a particular strong soul bonding between two people while both are alive on Earth, your cousin has now become one of your spirit guides. It is likely that he consciously chose and asked to be allowed to function as your guide or spirit mentor, out of his genuine spirit to another kindred spirit love for you (not a romantic or sexual type of love).

Your cousin could well turn out in my opinion as a reader to be your main spirit guide or the one who will be with you until you are joyously re-united at the moment of your own death, many more years from now if my psychic intuition is working reliably and accurately.

Hoping that this helps to answer your doubts about the possible accuracy and trustworthiness of your most recent dream, without the need for a full reading to be given.

This dream is to be fully trusted and was a genuine spirit visitation from your cousin now in spirit, and very likely also your main spirit guide or guardian angel.

Your first dream came true, and if you both want it to happen and love each other enough and are willing to work hard enough at the relationship for long enough, so will the second one.

Kindest regards,

EoT Image

pauli643

RE: Thank you Eye of Tiger

Post by pauli643 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:36 am

Yes, I so believe that my cousin is taking care of me. He's my guardian angel. I hope his message becomes reality. My wish is to one day get married and have a family. Only time will tell if I once again see the mutual friend I met a few years ago (the one my cousin mentioned). I liked this mutual friend, but the feeling wasn't mutual back then unfortunately. If not him, hopefully my cousin has another man in mind. He steered me away from my ex a few years ago. FYI-my ex was engaged when he was desperately wanting to see me years ago! My cousin was right! So-keeping my fingers crossed he's right again. :-)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:38 am

Pauli,

So it appears that we are in complete agreement about the likelihood that your departed cousin who has clearly not departed from you also in the spiritual sense, could very well be your constant guardian and mentor from the higher side of life?
My cousin was right! So-keeping my fingers crossed he's right again.

Absolutely!

I have got both my fingers and toes crossed for you (which is not that easy while I am still wearing shoes) that a long and happy marriage and your own family will ultimately be a big part of your future.

Love and Light,

EoT :smt006

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”