Hello, could I get a reading please:)

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kazza30

Hello, could I get a reading please:)

Post by kazza30 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:03 pm

I was wondering if it was possible to get a general reading please:) life, love, health etc that would be brilliant!!! thank you.

Lady_Seeta

Post by Lady_Seeta » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:50 pm

HI kazza,

Your love live hasnt been very easy to deal with lately, I feel a lot fo sorrow and deep sadness. that will change in a couple of weeks with a new arrival. thread carefully as it will be better for you and your heart. Healthwise.. I see your inferior part, legs and feet need to be dealt with in a particular place. Keep on with your project which follows your heart. I some obstacles to gain the level of experience you need but keep going and you will succeed.

Blessings and questions dont hesitate to ask.

kazza30

Post by kazza30 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:03 pm

oh my god, that is eerie!!! your absolutely right!!!! that is true about the love life - it has been hell of late but I do not let it get me down too much:) just a quick question about threading carefully with the new arrival, why so??? (sorry I'm a bit slow on the uptake lol:)

My health area is spot on and I will be getting that checked out, it has been playing on mind!!! thanks:)

my project your refering to is my psychiatric nursing course in which I have two years left and it has been tough at times but I will keep going!!! And there will be obstacles in order to gain experience in the field!!!:):)

Thank you, that was unbelieveable, you have a gift, Blessings!!!

Lady_Seeta

Post by Lady_Seeta » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:10 pm

hi kazza sorry for not answering sooner to your post a bit busy.

The only thing I can say is that be patient and honest with that person and ask for the same

kazza30

Post by kazza30 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:50 pm

so true, think I may have made a hash of it already ha ha ha ha no confidence!!!! again thank you very much lady seeta and the reading was spot onxx

Lady_Seeta

Post by Lady_Seeta » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:47 pm

i have to re gain my faith on myself!! thank u for answering... its so difficult to have confidence!!

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”