I may be slower in responding to your requests this week

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

I may be slower in responding to your requests this week

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:25 pm

To all those good people who I feel privileged to call my internet friends, and to read for on these MB forums.

Our 25 year old Asperger Syndrome son has only yesterday moved out of our family home into a supported accommodation facility, and he currently needs a considerable amount of our comfort and support to be able to get through his first week of emergency respite care, which is effectively a trial period leading hopefully to a longer term tenancy arrangement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

So please understand and be patient with me, if I am slower than usual in getting back to you with your reading. One reading per day is about all I can easily manage at present, so watch this space as I slowly but surely work through the accumulating backlog.

I WILL get around to you eventually, if not sooner (God and my own health willing).

Love and Light,

EoT  :smt015

sweet

Post by sweet » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Hello Dear EOT

We here on mysticboard understand the time limitation you are experiencing these days due to aforementioned reason and therefore can be patient to wait for you to come back and follow the routine as you were doing before . We understand that your family at present needs you more with them . God willingly everything will fall back in place again and your son will be healthy and happy again . Sending all the positive vibes and good health wishes all the way to you ,your son and family .

hope to start hearing from you soon again here on the board .

best regards
sweet

adrianna

Post by adrianna » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:07 am

Dear EOT

My best wishes go out to your family and son! Hope he gets settled in well :-)

Best Regards,
R.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:37 am

Yep sending you lots of good wishes and if permitted a little extra reiki too to help with the process,

Take it easy, you are always first to get to nearly all of the readings so maybe now, just take it a bit easier and if there are any waiting replies I will offer to help.

hugs

Cassie xx

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Am I a reading junkie?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:49 am

My sincere thanks must go out to everyone who has read this notice, and  whom have added their own gratefully received comments and sentiments to it.

The moving out of home situation with our only son has mercifully passed its most intensive phase, which was effectively a trial period for both him as well as for the staff who are in charge of who is allowed to become a long term resident.

He has since been accepted, and his residency for the next fortnight is now fully paid for.  

The trial period is now at an end, and most of the effort from now on to build a life for himself which does not depend on the two of us to always be there for him, must be his alone. But he definitely has a large number of people as well as his two parents and older sister assisting him in this positive direction towards him having a life of greater independence.

My wife and I are both deeply moved by your kindness and words of support, and your prayers and healing thoughts are always much appreciated by yours truly.

We are still taking some time out for ourselves for a change and I am only doing a limited number of readings (relative to what I normally do) per day, but is it possible to suffer reading withdrawal symptoms, as without doing a reading each and every day on this or other websites I just do not feel completely with it or that I am doing something useful to help people outside of my own family?

It looks like I am a reading junkie who needs to get his daily fix of warm and fuzzies. :smt005

If only it did not make me feel so good to know that I may be making a significant positive difference in someone else's life, my reading and helping habit would probably be much easier to free myself of when needed.

Sorry Cassie. :smt009

Thank you again everyone.

EoT Image

Karabo

Post by Karabo » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:36 am

Hi there,

I'm happy to hear the transition is proceeding successfully for both your son and the rest of your family. I read about the illness from the link you provided because I wasn't prior really aware of what it is. A brave son you have, I'm sure it must be pleasant spending time with him.

I hope you continue moving as positively as you have, and that your son be gifted with more and more independence. My love to you all.

Karabo.
Ps:you really have a way with these emoticons lol

Karabo

Post by Karabo » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:38 am

Hi there,

I'm happy to hear the transition is proceeding successfully for both your son and the rest of your family. I read about the illness from the link you provided because I wasn't prior really aware of what it is. A brave son you have, I'm sure it must be pleasant spending time with him.

I hope you continue moving as positively as you have, and that your son be gifted with more and more independence. My love to you all.

Karabo.
Ps:you really have a way with these emoticons lol

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:14 am

Karabo,

It appears that you have been similarly infected by a severe case of the internet stutters, with your duplicate posting. I am obviously suffering from the same condition.

The Asperger's Syndrome is not so much an illness as such to be treated and/or cured, but it is more a social and emotional disability or dysfunction.

It is already significantly more pleasant for my son and myself to be with and talk in a civilised to each other, precisely because we are no longer living under the same roof.

And because I am not feeling so constantly stressed out by his sometimes inappropriate, compulsive and disturbed behaviour.

I have hoped for a long time that this would happen to our father son relationship once he had moved out, and it is only the end of the first week.

What a positive emotional pick me up this is for your Aussie friend.

EoT  :)  :)  :)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”