A reading for Phoebe

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

temp21

A reading for Phoebe

Post by temp21 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:59 am

Hello,

It's currently Half-Past Six in the morning and I have been up up for several hours after being awakened in tears by a dream about my Phoebe who passed away on April 25, 2010. She was fifteen and my whole world. There are days when I am able to cope, laugh, and not drown in my grief of her loss. And others where I feel as though I am incomplete and the world is without color and life. I understand that some may shy away from this post due to the lack of number in my posts but I am in need of a reading (any type of reading is fine) after that dream I feel there was a message there. I just want her to know that I love her and miss her (and Chloe) desperately. I don't know how this works exactly if there is anything I can do or provide please feel free to let me know.

-- Jenny

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:39 pm

Hi,

Welcome to Mystic Board. :)

Please let me say that I am so sorry for your loss. It is still such a short time and so your pain and hurt will still be very raw and your grief very new. You need to take time and forgive yourself and become more acceptable of the changes this has meant to your life.

Often our loved ones come to us in a dream. We are relaxed and receptive and our sub-conscious mind is able to take over and allow us to interact without too much pain, the pain comes when we wake and realise it was a dream. I am sure that the last thing Phoebe would want is for you to be so upset and hurting. Life is a circle we are born, we grow, and then we pass on. At times like this it is our beliefs that can come to our aid and keep us strong.

Maybe try and ask what the dream is about but I am sure that deep down inside you already know the inner meaning of it.

Sending you many hugs,

Cassie x

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Who is Chloe?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:53 pm

Hi Jenny,

I completely echo Cassie's heartfelt words and sentiments concerning the still very raw wounds of the loss of your beloved daughter Phoebe in April of last year, but would you be upset if I asked you out of turn as to who Chloe is, and how long it has been since you lost her?

Love, Light and Healing,

EoT Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”