Hi

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sindy

Hi

Post by Sindy » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Hi, need help and guidance with my love life.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:18 am

Hi Sindy,

The first question I always ask people who are wanting a reading about their love life is with regards to whether or not they are currently in a reasonably stable long term (more than six weeks) face to face relationship; in contrast to one which has been so far conducted exclusively over the telephone or through the internet.

If you are not presently in such a relationship at the time of your request, then beyond your reading offering you some very general guidance which I feel will not be satisfactory in your situation, you will either need to give this reader more relevant details concerning what the exact problem is felt to be, or alternately change your question to something entirely different.

I will wait for your response to this message, before taking any further action in the way of a reading.

Please remember to refresh your memory about what the forum rules allow us to do or not do when giving readings on this website, before posting your reply.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424

Many thanks in advance for your understanding and patience with this sensitive, personal issue,

EoT    :smt007

BTW you have still to provide me with some useful feedback about the reading which I gave you on November 29th of last year.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 050#304050

That reading was also about your love life. A reading which has not yet been analysed and subsequently responded to is somewhat like an unopened message or letter. What is the point?  :smt017

Sindy

Hi

Post by Sindy » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:46 am

Hi,
Yes I have had a face to face relationship with a certain someone however nothing is definite and everything is a bit up in the air.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Hi

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:32 pm

Sindy wrote:Hi,
Yes I have had a face to face relationship with a certain someone however nothing is definite and everything is a bit up in the air.
Sorry for having to ask this deeply personal question each time you request a reading, but I wanted to prevent any unnecessary embarrassment to you as a friend if I had instead automatically assumed that you were still going out with the same man as you were in your previous reading, and you were not.

Just checking! Image

For the purposes of this month's relationship reading I was prompted to temporarily put aside my usual Rider-Waite Tarot cards, and use my MAD (Mermaid & Dolphins) cards in their place. I have observed over time that interpretations made from readings which employ this alternative pack tend on average to be more gentle and feminine oriented when compared to the more traditional divination tool, possibly because they were designed by a woman (Dion Fortune).

And I sense from what you have written above that your reading badly needs the gentle touch. I feel that you are already getting a large number of conflicting opinions from your friends and family members about whether it is felt that he is the best man for you, and I therefore do not wish to unknowingly add to your confusion with good intentions by offering yet another opinion on top of all the others.

It is felt by my inner guidance that there are so many assumptions being made by other people around you outside of the relationship that you are somehow incapable of knowing whether he is the right man for for you, that you are actually starting to believe this yourself, when it isn't true. For far too long people close to you have assumed that they always know better what is best or right for you than you do yourself. Your feelings and opinions about these matters do not seem to count or matter to them.

The first MAD card which I turned over in your reading which now becomes its main theme or focus, has the following title and message.
Let Yourself Receive - Allow others to give you loving care. Receive without guilt and apologies.
I would interpret this to mean in your situation of deciding whether or not this relationship is worth all the time and energy needed to pursue it that there will be one or more times during the next six months covered by this reading where you will need the care and support of others without out the same time needing their opinions and unwelcome interference in what is after all your decision alone to make.  

It would be most unwise even foolish for you not to be at least willing to listen to the advice which they offer you in helping you to avoid some of the common traps which both men and women frequently come up against when choosing their life partner, but once their opinions are all in, then you have the casting vote. It is your relationship and your life, and no matter how good their intentions are to protect you from your life's most important lessons, you are the only person who has the right to make the final decision and deal with the consequences of that decision as each arises.

So in summary this reading cannot decide or predict for you whether your doubts about this man have any basis in reality. Things between you will continue to be a little mixed up and undecided for you both, for some considerable time yet, so one thing you do not need from your friends and family members during the next half year is a no confidence vote about your ability to make up your own mind about him from what he does, rather than from what he says that he will do. In other words decide if he is right for you by his action, and not only his words.

You are being strongly encouraged not to become overly dependent on readings to make your decisions for you. Please do not misunderstand what I am trying my best to express here. I am certainly not telling you that you do not have the right to decide for yourself if you need further guidance through my readings, as if I did I would also be interfering and bypassing your divine right to live your life as you best see fit to do so.

Getting your friend's and family member's advice without also simultaneously getting their interference is going to be a significant challenge for someone like yourself who sees being assertive (standing up for yourself) and openly aggressive as much the same thing. Be more assertive towards your often well meaning friends and family members who may unintentionally be robbing you of your right to decide these things for yourself, but at the same time be gentle and tactful with them. Do not knowingly go out looking for further trouble from them, where that trouble either may or may not already exist.

Allow others to offer you their loving care and advice and opinions without guilt or apologies, but stand up more for your own right to be the ultimate judge of whether he is the right man for you. My indirect feelings about him in contrast to my direct feelings which would by necessity require a third party reading to be given (which is not allowed under the forum rules) are that he is just as confused as you are (possibly more) about what you want or expect from this relationship.

Above all be gentle and up to a certain point forgiving of each other's faults, and do not immediately jump to any negative and premature conclusions about him or whether his intentions towards you are genuine, without first having any solid physical evidence to the contrary. He is innocent of doing any wrong against you until he is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be guilty. Do not allow your bad experiences with immature and irresponsible and untrustworthy men in your past colour and spoil every relationship which you have with more mature, responsible and trustworthy men in the future.

Your reading is effectively giving you the permission which you appear to need to decide for yourself using both your own intuition and solid, physical evidence in the direction of determining whether he is worth pursuing as a prospective future life partner and lover. Something a reading like this one cannot and should not ever try to do in your place.

Love, Light and Healing,

EoT  Image

Sindy

Hi

Post by Sindy » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:24 pm

Thank you for your insight.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:54 pm

Dear Sindy,

It is my privilege to feel that I am of some help to my friends, amongst whom I am delighted to include your good self.

Never give up on life for too long at a time (you are still allowed to have your bad days and having a good whinge now and then does no lasting harm), and it will never give up on you.

As for me ever giving up on you: NEVER!

TTFN,

EoT  Image Image

Sindy

Hi

Post by Sindy » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:13 pm

Aw thanks Eye of the Tiger. I am a bit of a weird one on a weird path! Love and light!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

If the adjective "weird" means.............

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:14 pm

I am a bit of a weird one on a weird path!
If the adjective "weird" means you taking the road less travelled or doing things in unconventional new ways or significantly improving on the badly impoverished spiritual values of our modern society, then I would like to cast my vote for both of us remaining "weird" for some time yet.

EoT :smt005

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”