Reading please and thank you

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sumbum

Reading please and thank you

Post by sumbum » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:16 pm

I would really enjoy a general reading since right now I have been having issues in all aspects of my life love, school, money, family, friends etc., I just want to know if by any time it will get better or any advice or generally if theres anything I should know. Thank you so much

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

What if anything happened about the toxic relationship?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:56 pm

What if anything happened about the toxic relationship which you said that you were in when you posted a reading request in the main psychic forum on January 14th of this year?

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... highlight=

You never responded to my suggestion to move it to this board instead, so I assumed that you no longer needed or wanted a reading.

If you are still within this unhealthy co-dependent relationship, then surely a general reading would be completely inadequate and unsatisfactory for your needs to free yourself from this negative person's influence ASAP.

Please let me know under this message whether or not you would prefer a specific reading on this distressing high priority subject, in contrast to your original request for a general reading.

Thanking you in advance,

EoT  Image

sumbum

Post by sumbum » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:41 am

Thank you EoT. Today in fact I broke up with that relationship I'm not entirely sure if it was a good idea or not but in the state I am in I thought that it would be the best. I would prefer a specific reading to this subject, thank you for asking. I didn't put it in this reading because I thought things were getting better (so I thought) but the relationship is all over the place. So yes a reading regarding my relationship would be best. Thank you so much again EoT

Summer

sumbum

Post by sumbum » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:10 am

A little more on the situation: we had a rough start of the relationship which ended up in constant fighting, lying, cheating, break ups etc., for the past month we were on good terms and it really seemed like he had changed. He went to Thailand in order to teach children english and I am not emotionally stable enough to trust him or have to go through if he's okay or not. It came to the point where I really needed him to talk to me and he said he would be there and then went out all night getting drunk when I really needed him. I realized that we have done way too much to each other and at this point of the relationship I don't think I was able to forgive him, or believe he has really changed. I don't know if he loves me, if he's changed, if i made a mistake. Very confused about the whole situation.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:07 pm

sumbum wrote:A little more on the situation: we had a rough start of the relationship which ended up in constant fighting, lying, cheating, break ups etc., for the past month we were on good terms and it really seemed like he had changed. He went to Thailand in order to teach children english and I am not emotionally stable enough to trust him or have to go through if he's okay or not. It came to the point where I really needed him to talk to me and he said he would be there and then went out all night getting drunk when I really needed him. I realized that we have done way too much to each other and at this point of the relationship I don't think I was able to forgive him, or believe he has really changed. I don't know if he loves me, if he's changed, if i made a mistake. Very confused about the whole situation.
Dear Summer,  :smt009

I am deeply saddened and to hear that love and the man who is supposed to love you are not treating you particularly well at the moment (an understatement if there was ever one), and this is definitely a toxic relationship by any definition of the meaning of the word which also is poison. It is all your reasons for continuing to trust this man which are rapidly being poisoned by his irresponsible and insensitive and to be honest immature behaviour. He wants to have all the sleeping benefits of being in an open relationship with you, but to at the same time act as a single and unattached man would.

Because I am unable to directly read his thoughts and intentions towards you through a third party reading, I need to take a more indirect and therefore less reliable approach to advising you as to whether or not I see any reason for you to believe what he says ever again. No offence intended but in your situation I would take anything he tells me with a grain of salt. In other words I would measure how trustworthy or otherwise he is by his actions (or lack thereof), and not by his words or often empty promises to change his ways for the better.

It is not so much that you are not emotionally stable enough to trust him. Even the most emotionally stable and trusting woman would be sorely tested to want to trust this guy. He has convinced you largely subconsciously that he is entirely innocent of any wrong doing, and that it is therefore you and you alone who are at fault. When a toxic, abusive relationship such as yours goes on too long, it is often the woman who stands to lose most, and you may quite understandably find it extremely difficult to either forgive or forget the terrible damage he is doing to your feelings of self confidence and self respect by his tonally inexcusable and unacceptable behaviour.

The only real reason that you are making every possible effort to save this relationship is because under all his faults and with all of his common human weaknesses, you still have deep feelings for him which could over time have blossomed into love if he had behaved like he was meant to. The fact that he went to Thailand to teach children English  shows that he is not all bad or rotten, which only makes it easier for him to make you feel guilty about something which was never your doing in the first place, and of which you are completely innocent.

He is using you as his favourite whipping post or scapegoat. Because he needs your attention so badly and much to make him feel as if he is in control of his feelings at all times, he is pouring all his frustrations and disappointments with himself upon you in bucket loads. This then allows him to continue to carry on as he is doing now, while you get to carry his negative feelings around for him, rather like like a golf caddy carries the balls and clubs around the course for a player. Because it is you and not him who is being weighed down by these negative emotions while he has a good time of it, he is relatively free of any sense of conscience.
It came to the point where I really needed him to talk to me and he said he would be there and then went out all night getting drunk when I really needed him.
That is not all the unusual. He may have been trying to use alcohol to get up the courage to admit that he was in the wrong and not you, but it obviously did not work.
I don't know if he loves me
In a very immature way I believe that he does still love you, although his poor behaviour is inconsistent with this theory.
if he's changed
Yes he has changed, but not into a man who deserves your trust, sympathy and above all your love and respect, either now or in the future.
if i made a mistake
There is no doubt that you have made your mistakes, but so have we all. As a species we often learn far more of lasting value to us in our growth and development as spiritual and human beings, than we can ever learn through our life's little victories. Most of life is an experiment in trial and error: mostly error. Admit that you have made your mistakes and learn positive lessons from them, but do not continually beat up on yourself for having a good and trusting heart. Even a saint or angel can get angry, frustrated and confused if the conditions for doing this are present, and neither you or I are in any imminent danger of becoming a saint or angel.

This guy would test even the saints and angels patience or tolerance, so what chance have you  of escaping these feelings? There is a future for your relationship with him, but it is not a future which you want to think about or ever experience, unless you derive masochistic pleasure from being treated like just any one of his other multiple sexual conquests. A love slave, or a member of his private harem.

Not only will this toxic relationship poison your mind and body over an extended period of time as the abuse towards you as one of my internet friends rapidly accumulates, but ultimately your soul itself will suffer. Instinctively to protect ourselves from further harm our bodies do everything which they are able to get rid of poisonous substances.

Your reading is telling me that you need to do the same in the way of quickly and permanently expelling this toxic person and relationship from your life, before it is too little and too late for you to do so. Your inner guidance has spoken loudly and clearly to you through this reading. You can always decide to reject its warning, but you will then need to learn to deal with the almost inevitable long term negative consequences of doing so.

Take care,

EoT  Image

sumbum

Post by sumbum » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:29 pm

Thank you so much EoT for your in-depth reading it has helped me a lot and guided me in a right way. You are right and the advice you have given was definitely well needed. Thank you so much again :)

Take care

Summer xx

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:05 am

Summer, :)  :)  :)

You are very welcome for the reading (most of them are in depth), and hearing that it helped to advise and guide you in the direction of you having a happier and more successful life as a result, is the virtual icing on my cake.

Thanking you sincerely in return for your positive feedback, as well as your ongoing support for my spiritual labour of love on this forum.

May your God always go with you,

EoT  Image

PS: The name Summer sounds a whole lot better and considerably more polite, than me having to continue to refer to you as Sumbum.  :smt005

sumbum

Post by sumbum » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:49 pm

Haha sumbum is one of my many nicknames. Scum is my most common nick name unfortunately. I barely hear anyone call me Summer anymore haha!

Cheers xx

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

I will continue to call you Summer

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:00 pm

sumbum wrote:Haha sumbum is one of my many nicknames. Scum is my most common nick name unfortunately. I barely hear anyone call me Summer anymore haha!

Cheers xx
Dear Summer,

I will have to remain one of the exceptions to the general rule that few people any more these days call you Summer.

EoT :smt006

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”