Hi

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sindy

Hi

Post by Sindy » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:10 pm

Can anyone give me a love reading about who I should go for outof these two men.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Go out with both men, but completely finish with one man before going out with the second

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:34 pm

Sindy wrote:Can anyone give me a love reading about who I should go for outof these two men.
Dearest Sindy,

What I cannot do to help you decide which of the two men to go out with

1. I cannot directly read man A and man B's thoughts and intentions towards having any relationship with you in the future by way of a third party reading (which I am not allowed to give you, according to the forum rules.

2. I cannot make reliable predictions about your future love life with either of the two men currently on offer to you as a possible date. Please see my new sticky pinned near to the top of the forum which explains in more detail why attempting to do this is likely to be less than useful in helping you to decide which man to go out with (first?).

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=78934

3. This is effectively a YES or NO question. Saying YES to man A basically means saying NO to man B, and the other way round is also true. Answering YES or NO questions solely through a psychic reading is often a notoriously unreliable method at the best of times, and to make matters even worse they frequently give either false positive predictions (where the prediction is YES but the reality turns out to be NO), or false negatives where a NO takes away all hope of you having a long and relatively happy relationship with one of the two men when it turns out in hindsight that there was every valid reason for you to be hopeful).

4. I cannot get even come close to guaranteeing through a reading that your relationship with either man A or man B is not going to be without its challenges, and that at some point in the future A or B will not disappoint you for some reason, fail to live up to your earlier expectations, or that he will not either intentionally or unintentionally hurt your feelings. Having a close love or romantic relationship with another person often involves taking calculated risks, each partner being willing to compromise and not allowing false self pride to get in the way of him or her being the first one to have to say sorry that I hurt you.  

In these sexually liberated times when it is relatively easy to get married and then choose to go your own separate ways in under a week, many men and women are extremely hesitant to make the level of loyalty and commitment which will be required for them to be able to co-operatively work through their problems and differences of opinion.

If you are asking for a guarantee that doing these things will not be necessary before you are willing to go ahead and have the relationship, then you are unconsciously setting yourself up for the relationship to fall apart virtually before it even gets started. Totally unrealistic expectations that yours will or must automatically be a case of happily ever after as it often is in children's fairy tales and seeing your entire world permanently through rose coloured glasses (not being able to recognise or deal with the obstacles which are standing in your way in  mature and balanced manner) or allowing love to blind you to the often harsh realities of life and the uncomfortable truth is almost calculated to end in unhappiness and loneliness for both of you.

THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES BEING GIVEN IN THIS WORLD OF ANYTHING EITHER HAPPENING OR NOT HAPPENING (OR OF SOMEONE YOU LOVE HURTING OR NOT HURTING YOUR FEELINGS), OTHER THAN THAT YOU WERE BORN AND THAT YOUR PHYSICAL BODY WILL ONE DAY CEASE TO FUNCTION (IT WILL DIE). OH AND TO THIS LIST I SHOULD PERHAPS ADD EVER INCREASING TAXES, AND A HIGHER COST OF LIVING AS ONE YEAR GIVES WAY TO THE NEXT.

What I CAN do to help you decide which of the two men to go out with

Try before you buy, or in this situation go out with both man A and man B in any order, and make up your on mind about which of them feels right to you. Instead of trying to read what is in their minds and hearts through a psychic reading and make what amounts to an educated guess or do some crystal ball gazing decide which of the two men is the one whom you could most comfortably and confidently share your hopes, dreams and ambitions with based on what they actually do and not only on what they promise they will do through going out on dates with A and then B, or B and then A, but not both A and B at around the same time. To be fair to the relationship and the both of you, focus on only one of them before moving onto the next (if you need to try the second man).

The main message of this reading is that in the end the decision with regards to who is the better catch is ultimately your own. No reading can or should decide this in your place. Go out on dates with both man A and man B, but finish completely with the first man (A or B) before moving onto the second man (B or A). Which of the two men you decide to go out with is not really important as each of them have their strengths and weaknesses, and advantages or disadvantages.

How can you possibly discover what positive qualities you are looking for in your "ideal" man, or what  negative habits you could not stand when living with them under the same roof for more than a day at a time if you do not go out with more than one man? To be able to make a realistic and safer comparison, you will need to go out with at least two or more men (these two will do nicely). Whether you decide to go out first with man A or man B, it will be the right decision for you to make at this particular moment in your life.

If comparing two pieces of fruit when you are out doing the weekly grocery shopping is so important to you in deciding which of the two is the better one to buy, how much more important is comparing at least two different men with each other with the intention to eventually choose one of them to be your life partner? "Playing the field" or "testing the waters" or drawing comparisons between two potential soul mates or prospective future life partners does not have to always be seen as a sign of weakness or a lack of intelligence on your part. Or as a sign of your desperation to find him before you feel that your biological clock has run out.

If you still cannot decide which of the two men to go out on dates with first, which of them is the older and more mature of the two, and which of them makes you feel more special when you are out on a date with them? Your reading strongly suggests that the older and more mature man will often also be the one who makes you feel more special and valued and respected for being the warm and kind and sensitive young woman whom you already were, before you met each other (where true love can often begin).

Wishing the three of you all the love and happiness which can potentially be found in your respective worlds and lives if you look hard and long enough, with whatever partner you each have at the time, if you do have a partner then.

L&L,

EoT :)  :)  :)

Sindy

Hi

Post by Sindy » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:32 am

Thanks for your insight. I get what your saying.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:36 am

Sindy,

I sincerely apologise if I have not explained myself properly.

It may appear to you that I am intentionally trying to be difficult when asking you for feedback.

I am not.

I know that you get what I am saying, but what are you going to do on a practical, personal level with this information, if anything?

You are very welcome for the insight, but have you decided yet whether to go out with either of these two men as a result of what you have learned during this reading?

Or to go out with neither of them, which it is of course your right to decide not to?

Your answer to these questions will have a direct impact on any future readings I can give you on this forum, either on this or any other month.

Without receiving this feedback from you it would be near impossible for me to give you a "general" reading in the normally accepted meaning of the word general, as there would be outstanding, unresolved issues preventing me from going ahead with it at this stage.

Waiting for your feedback from this reading, so that I can go ahead with your general one for April: ASAP.

Thanks,

EoT Image

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”