Requesting a reading from Celestial

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lazzysundayy

Requesting a reading from Celestial

Post by lazzysundayy » Tue May 08, 2012 9:23 pm

This is my first post in this forum, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to get a reading in my very first request, nonetheless I thought I'd ask for a reading.

I feel like my life has no direction, there is no purpose and there is no meaning. For many years I have been jobless and I don't remember when was the last time I went out on a date.  I'm worried of the person  I have become and worried about my future. I have many questions that need answers, but primarily its my earning situation and about significant other. Since you don't do relationship readings..I will skip that and only ask about my job/income?
Its not that I don't have any money, I do have a source of income but it isn't a job. I mean, I have rented my house so I get rent and that is good enough income for me..but essentially I'm jobless. I have good education, but somehow I never got into the right career and I could never figure whats best for me. And as time went by I only became more and more clueless. Now it seems kind of late to even get any job anywhere, because I have been jobless for a while.

I need some help figuring where I need to focus? Is there a job for me? Should I give up on finding a job(which I have almost given up) and focus on doing something within my available resources to earn more money. To be very honest I just cannot understand or see any solution to my problem. I cannot come up with any idea or plan that might help me make a career..and I feel like I'm not meant to have a career and that is why I haven't had one so far and any amount of struggling will not get me there if its not for me.
If that is the case, I would like to know..what is gods plan for me. I feel so empty.
If you could also address relationships..that would be helpful. But I think you don't do relationship reading so I will not insist on this. I will me more than happy if you could give me a reading for my career/job situation.

Thank you very much.
(I'm a woman..and my age is in my profile. just thought you might need that information.)
Last edited by lazzysundayy on Tue May 08, 2012 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue May 08, 2012 11:41 pm

This is my first post in this forum, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to get a reading in my very first request,
Welcome to the Mystic Board Psychic Reading Forum.

Please follow the forum rules listed below for a quicker and faster reading.

1. Please do not jump in and request a reading as your first post, that is impolite and you are likely to be ignored. Instead take time to wander around the boards and introduce yourself. Post a few things and get the feeling of the whole community. The community cannot survive on giving readings alone.
"Please Read Before Requesting a Reading"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424

The forum rule above discourages members from making a reading request as their very first posting on Mystic Board, but in the end it is up to the reader taking the reading to determine whether or not there is a special or urgent need to temporarily bypass these requirements, on compassionate or other grounds.

It should not take long for you to post an introduction about yourself in the Introduce Yourself forum (no personally identifying information should be posted on the public forum ), and in the meantime because Celestial does not regularly either work on or monitor this forum, I will send a private message to notify him of this.

Introduce Yourself forum

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=25

Regards,

EoT Image

lazzysundayy

Post by lazzysundayy » Wed May 09, 2012 12:20 am

To Celestial again,

As I was reading through some of the readings you've given here, another question came to mind. "Have I met someone from my past life in this lifetime? If yes, what was my relationship with that person in my past life and what is my relationship with that person in this lifetime?"

If you don't have the time to address every question that I have asked, then I would just like a reading for the first question I asked.

Thank you very much.
Last edited by lazzysundayy on Wed May 09, 2012 12:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

lazzysundayy

Post by lazzysundayy » Wed May 09, 2012 12:22 am

EOT,

Thank you for notifying Celestial about this request.
If it only requires me to post an introduction in the forum, I can do that and will do that right now. Thanks.

lazzysundayy

Post by lazzysundayy » Wed May 09, 2012 12:27 am

I made an introduction post.  :)

Celestial

Re: Requesting a reading from Celestial

Post by Celestial » Sat May 12, 2012 11:35 pm

lazzysundayy wrote:This is my first post in this forum, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to get a reading in my very first request, nonetheless I thought I'd ask for a reading.

Greetings lazzysundayy! Actually, it would be best to post a few times before asking for a reading but I understand that you have posted already so the administrator may not have a problem with that.

I feel like my life has no direction, there is no purpose and there is no meaning. For many years I have been jobless and I don't remember when was the last time I went out on a date.  I'm worried of the person  I have become and worried about my future. I have many questions that need answers, but primarily its my earning situation and about significant other. Since you don't do relationship readings..I will skip that and only ask about my job/income?

Being able to make a living is of prime importance to everyone and I can certainly understand your concern here. As I psychically tune into this situation in this Intuitive/Psychic reading, I am sensing that many factors have come into play with your feeling as you do about your life situation. You have been quite hard on yourself in the past and have made some decisions that upon reflection now feel could have been done in a different manner.

Your thoughts have greatly influenced the outcome of things. In thinking that your life has no meaning, that you have no direction, and also no purpose, your subconscious has accumulated those negative thoughts and reprocessed them where they have become detrimental thinking in your trying to move ahead. You must understand that each and every thought that we think or process in our mind is immediately grabbed and set aside by our subconscious and of course, our mind. Whenever and whatever we think about and give strong energy to, that very thought can very well become ingrained and manifested in our life. Therefore, it is important to Re-program your mind to believe the very opposite of negative thoughts with great feeling, empathy, and concern and use Positive Affirmations about your situation.

One way, for your consideration, is to recite an affirmation several times daily such as: "I Am Being Guided To My Right Position In Life!"; or "I Now Find the Right Employment That Makes Me Happy and Safe!", etc. When you use Positive Affirmations in this manner, your mind starts to take a new and fresh look at the situation and begins to remove the past negative structure that your thoughts have created! Notice the affirmations are always Positive and reflecting on the here and now. If for instance, you say something like 'I will find a good job when I am ready", then your subconscious mind will take that to mean that you are not good and ready at the present time and will not work to find you what you may be needing currently. Therefore, if you want something Now, request it for *NOW!*  

Its not that I don't have any money, I do have a source of income but it isn't a job. I mean, I have rented my house so I get rent and that is good enough income for me..but essentially I'm jobless. I have good education, but somehow I never got into the right career and I could never figure whats best for me. And as time went by I only became more and more clueless. Now it seems kind of late to even get any job anywhere, because I have been jobless for a while.

Again, you must realize that what you are saying here reflects greatly in your inability to get ahead. You have become complacent by the fact that you have a source of income due to your rental properties that you rent out. Your inward self needs to know and realize that this is not all of what your good education would have you make for a living. And know that it is never too late to apply for work! Spirit says that whatever your past experiences have been in working can be applied in a positive way that counts for some experience!

I see you becoming motivated to find the right type of employment and preparing your "briefcase" as it were (indicating going to work) but then there is that strong energy about wanting a relationship as well that tends to obfuscate and offset your primary objective (finding good, solid work.) When you have two strong and competing energies at work but a single goal at the moment, you are going to continue being pulled in one direction as well as the other. You need to decide to concentrate fully on what it is you truly want. Is it to find good work? Or is it to find a good relationship? You cannot think of both things at the same time, and I am being told that has often been your problem and why things are as they are now.

I need some help figuring where I need to focus? Is there a job for me? Should I give up on finding a job(which I have almost given up) and focus on doing something within my available resources to earn more money. To be very honest I just cannot understand or see any solution to my problem. I cannot come up with any idea or plan that might help me make a career..and I feel like I'm not meant to have a career and that is why I haven't had one so far and any amount of struggling will not get me there if its not for me.
If that is the case, I would like to know..what is gods plan for me. I feel so empty.  

There certainly IS a job for you and God wants for you to make a sincere effort to find it! He, therefore, has given me the impression that He wants for you to reach out to Him in Sincere Prayer and meditation each and every day about this situation and speak to Him honestly and sincerely because He is your Heavenly Father who listens and wants to help you. And you also need greater focus on that which will make you inwardly happy, that which will give you the right amount of income you seek, and the kind of job that will be safe for you, Spirit is saying. You may struggle with this because you may not have thought in those terms before but I also am being shown that some type of office work may be something for your consideration. You can help many people and they will surely appreciate your help, effort, and energy but you must take the first step towards reaching that goal as it will not just come to you, you need to seek first and then move to find it!

What is also psychically showing up here is you in conference with another person. That may be indicative of your seeking someone professional to confer with further about what you are seeking. There also appears to be a long road ahead if you do not motivate yourself to do something about it soon and there can be a roadblock by just remaining complacent and not putting one foot in front of the other to accomplish what you feel you must.

But once you do decide that you are going to do that which makes you happy and which provides the type of income you are seeking, there will be a New Opportunity for you because Spirit says you would have created sufficient energy by then to actually catapult you forward and for the right position to be within your reach.

If you could also address relationships..that would be helpful. But I think you don't do relationship reading so I will not insist on this. I will me more than happy if you could give me a reading for my career/job situation.

Thank you very much.
(I'm a woman..and my age is in my profile. just thought you might need that information.)

Again, and for the sake of brevity, let me say that a relationship is well and good but that, along with seeking work, are two very strong and opposing energies. You need to first decide which means more to you. When you do that, and have sought and received one of the two, you can then reserve the rest of your good energy to use towards accomplishing the other goal! I know you can do it! The only thing holding you back at this time, lazzysundayy, is You! Go and achieve what you WANT to achieve! Don't let anything stand in your way as no one can possibly take care of you and your concerns better than you!

Before I conclude this Psychic/Intuitive reading, I would like to ask your angels for a Special Message meant for you to hold close at heart.

Your angels certainly understand about matters regarding love! They are saying that you need to live your own life and not shirk from or be afraid of it but rather grab the bull by the horns, as it were, and Move Forward in order to achieve happiness! They also say that you can look within for many of your answers to questions or problems you may have. You need to make this an easy project to work upon and they will be there to provide further guidance and protection. In conclusion, they tell me to tell you to keep an ear out for them as they are *always* around you and will make sweet angelic tones for you especially when calmness manifests at the end of the day.

I hope this Psychic/Intuitive reading helps in some way. Remember that you can change anything in your life that you are not comfortable with and as you think, you can bring about many Positive and Wonderful results!

May God bless you always and surround you with His Divine protection!

P.S. Since you were initially also inquiring about relationships, should you wish to inquire further about your relationship questions, please feel free to ask another psychic reader here as well! Eye of Tiger has experience in that area and may be able to help. MangoMom is great at the Akashic Records too!

lazzysundayy

Post by lazzysundayy » Sun May 13, 2012 12:44 am

Thank you very much for the very insightful reading. It seems like I have a good career, which is a good thing. but it also seems like I still have to struggle to make a career or even find one, that is very disappointing.
Relationship weren't my priority until recently, but career always was. I just couldn't find something that made me happy and because I had a source of income I didn't have to do something that didn't make me happy. And then..I ended up having no career or direction. I have tried very hard though..and because I didn't find what I wanted, I kind of felt maybe a career is not for me.

I'm a little confused when you write this, could you please explain what you mean.

I asked:
I need some help figuring where I need to focus? Is there a job for me? Should I give up on finding a job(which I have almost given up) and focus on doing something within my available resources to earn more money. To be very honest I just cannot understand or see any solution to my problem. I cannot come up with any idea or plan that might help me make a career..and I feel like I'm not meant to have a career and that is why I haven't had one so far
You replied:
There certainly IS a job for you and God wants for you to make a sincere effort to find it! He, therefore, has given me the impression that He wants for you to reach out to Him in Sincere Prayer and meditation each and every day about this situation and speak to Him honestly and sincerely because He is your Heavenly Father who listens and wants to help you. And you also need greater focus on that which will make you inwardly happy, that which will give you the right amount of income you seek, and the kind of job that will be safe for you, Spirit is saying. You may struggle with this because you may not have thought in those terms before but I also am being shown that some type of office work may be something for your consideration. You can help many people and they will surely appreciate your help, effort, and energy but you must take the first step towards reaching that goal as it will not just come to you, you need to seek first and then move to find it!

What I was asking is, Is there a job for me because I was kind of feeling that there is no job for me and I should kind of give up on job search, I have given up anyways or should I continue job search. OR should I find a better source of income through my own properties by making better plans, like making a better business out of it that brings more income.
Since your reply is that there IS a job for me, I'm assuming that I can continue job search and eventually will be successful in finding the right job for me. Have I understood this correctly?

I didn't understand this particular part
Spirit is saying. You may struggle with this because you may not have thought in those terms before but I also am being shown that some type of office work may be something for your consideration. You can help many people and they will surely appreciate your help, effort, and energy but you must take the first step towards reaching that goal as it will not just come to you, you need to seek first and then move to find it!
Does this mean, I will struggle finding the right job because I probably have never considered that option before?(a certain area/field that I never considered before) If that's the case, how will I figure that this time and how can I get it if I haven't even thought about it before.

You also said:
What is also psychically showing up here is you in conference with another person. That may be indicative of your seeking someone professional to confer with further about what you are seeking. There also appears to be a long road ahead if you do not motivate yourself to do something about it soon and there can be a roadblock by just remaining complacent and not putting one foot in front of the other to accomplish what you feel you must.

But once you do decide that you are going to do that which makes you happy and which provides the type of income you are seeking, there will be a New Opportunity for you because Spirit says you would have created sufficient energy by then to actually catapult you forward and for the right position to be within your reach.
I didn't understand the quoted part. By there is a long road ahead of me are you implying that I will have to really struggle hard for a long time until I find that right opportunity?

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Sun May 13, 2012 8:00 pm

lazzysundayy wrote:Thank you very much for the very insightful reading. It seems like I have a good career, which is a good thing. but it also seems like I still have to struggle to make a career or even find one, that is very disappointing.

Hello lazzysundayy! You're quite welcome! Since you do not currently have a career, the reading indicated that you do still have to work to find the career that best suits you. And that indeed has to come personally from you, as disappointing as that may seem to you, which it shouldn't be as nothing will be just given to you in a silver platter without work involved. You will always need to work to get what you want in life! But it is well worth the effort.

Relationship weren't my priority until recently, but career always was. I just couldn't find something that made me happy and because I had a source of income I didn't have to do something that didn't make me happy. And then..I ended up having no career or direction. I have tried very hard though..and because I didn't find what I wanted, I kind of felt maybe a career is not for me.

I'm a little confused when you write this, could you please explain what you mean.

I asked:
I need some help figuring where I need to focus? Is there a job for me? Should I give up on finding a job(which I have almost given up) and focus on doing something within my available resources to earn more money. To be very honest I just cannot understand or see any solution to my problem. I cannot come up with any idea or plan that might help me make a career..and I feel like I'm not meant to have a career and that is why I haven't had one so far
You replied:

What I was asking is, Is there a job for me because I was kind of feeling that there is no job for me and I should kind of give up on job search, I have given up anyways or should I continue job search. OR should I find a better source of income through my own properties by making better plans, like making a better business out of it that brings more income.
Since your reply is that there IS a job for me, I'm assuming that I can continue job search and eventually will be successful in finding the right job for me. Have I understood this correctly?

I was hearing that you need to apply yourself to receive the type of work you wish to have. To say there is a job for you is to say that you are not hopeless in this endeavor. However, and once again, you will need to apply yourself to search, after praying to God for direction in that which may seem attractive to you and which will bring you the type of income you are desiring if that is your personal goal. If you feel your properties is the way to go, then that would be your personal decision. A Psychic cannot make that call for you as it takes personal effort and personal decision making. But a desk position is what was also showing up therefore, going introspectively to look further into this should bring you further personal answers.

Spirit is saying. You may struggle with this because you may not have thought in those terms before but I also am being shown that some type of office work may be something for your consideration. You can help many people and they will surely appreciate your help, effort, and energy but you must take the first step towards reaching that goal as it will not just come to you, you need to seek first and then move to find it!
Does this mean, I will struggle finding the right job because I probably have never considered that option before?(a certain area/field that I never considered before) If that's the case, how will I figure that this time and how can I get it if I haven't even thought about it before.

Well again, since you have indicated that you felt somewhat passive in your work search, it would indeed take an effort on your part, thus, a "struggle", as with anyone who is serious about truly seeking a job. But it also feels like you are unprepared to fully seek it or go through the work it takes to find it, which is your decision. You will struggle only as much as it would take you to move to find the work you are seeking. Once you find it, and it is that which makes you personally happy, you would have achieved your goal.

You are making this process more difficult than it actually is. Thus, Spirit felt you "struggling" with this issue. Relax and place your mind in a frame of work relations and what you want to make out of your life. The answer will come to you as only you know what is best for you and what will ultimately make you happy!

You also said:

I didn't understand the quoted part. By there is a long road ahead of me are you implying that I will have to really struggle hard for a long time until I find that right opportunity?
In sum, I will once again say that you will continue to struggle with this question alone until you actually set out to seriously do something about it. The reading was indicating that if you show no motivation whatsoever to try to get the job you say you would like to have, then of course it will become more and more difficult and a harder struggle as time goes by. Do you now understand that you need to get up and look into this matter if anything is going to transpire! Spirit also indicated that you might also consider conferring with those in the field of job searching who could possibly be of help to you in helping you decide what you ultimately want to do.

Opportunity Arises Only For Those Who Search and Put Forth The Effort! Remember that the "early bird gets the best worm!" So, if you continue to make this harder than it actually is, you are going to embrace that kind of energy thus, will more than likely remain doing what you are presently doing now as far as work is concerned. Until you find that you want something better, and then actually get out and search for it and find ways to obtain it, you will more than likely remain with the status quo. It all rests upon you and what you wish to do. If you would rather just go with what you are currently doing and are happy with that, then that is your personal decision as no one knows better than you what you want and need. But if you want something else that is better, Go For It, Look For It, and it will come to you!

Thank you for the opportunity to expound further on this matter. This is to advise you that you have now fully used up your one time follow-up questions.

Relax, picture the future you want to have, and then move to make it a reality!

May God bless you in that effort.

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Sun May 13, 2012 8:08 pm

lazzysundayy wrote:Thank you very much for the very insightful reading. It seems like I have a good career, which is a good thing. but it also seems like I still have to struggle to make a career or even find one, that is very disappointing.

Hello lazzysundayy! You're quite welcome! Since you do not currently have a career, the reading indicated that you do still have to work to find the career that best suits you. And that indeed has to come personally from you, as disappointing as that may seem to you, which it shouldn't be as nothing will be just given to you in a silver platter without work involved. You will always need to work to get what you want in life! But it is well worth the effort.

I asked:
You replied:

I was hearing that you need to apply yourself to receive the type of work you wish to have. To say there is a job for you is to say that you are not hopeless in this endeavor. However, and once again, you will need to apply yourself to search, after praying to God for direction in that which may seem attractive to you and which will bring you the type of income you are desiring if that is your personal goal. If you feel your properties is the way to go, then that would be your personal decision. A Psychic cannot make that call for you as it takes personal effort and personal decision making. But a desk position is what was also showing up therefore, going introspectively to look further into this should bring you further personal answers.

Well again, since you have indicated that you felt somewhat passive in your work search, it would indeed take an effort on your part, thus, a "struggle", as with anyone who is serious about truly seeking a job. But it also feels like you are unprepared to fully seek it or go through the work it takes to find it, which is your decision. You will struggle only as much as it would take you to move to find the work you are seeking. Once you find it, and it is that which makes you personally happy, you would have achieved your goal.

You are making this process more difficult than it actually is. Thus, Spirit felt you "struggling" with this issue. Relax and place your mind in a frame of work relations and what you want to make out of your life. The answer will come to you as only you know what is best for you and what will ultimately make you happy!

You also said:

In sum, I will once again say that you will continue to struggle with this question alone until you actually set out to seriously do something about it. The reading was indicating that if you show no motivation whatsoever to try to get the job you say you would like to have, then of course it will become more and more difficult and a harder struggle as time goes by. Do you now understand that you need to get up and look into this matter if anything is going to transpire! Spirit also indicated that you might also consider conferring with those in the field of job searching who could possibly be of help to you in helping you decide what you ultimately want to do.

Opportunity Arises Only For Those Who Search and Put Forth The Effort! Remember that the "early bird gets the best worm!" So, if you continue to make this harder than it actually is, you are going to embrace that kind of energy thus, will more than likely remain doing what you are presently doing now as far as work is concerned. Until you find that you want something better, and then actually get out and search for it and find ways to obtain it, you will more than likely remain with the status quo. It all rests upon you and what you wish to do. If you would rather just go with what you are currently doing and are happy with that, then that is your personal decision as no one knows better than you what you want and need. But if you want something else that is better, Go For It, Look For It, and it will come to you!

Thank you for the opportunity to expound further on this matter. This is to advise you that you have now fully used up your one time follow-up questions.

Relax, picture the future you want to have, and then move to make it a reality!

May God bless you in that effort.

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Mon May 14, 2012 4:56 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:
This is my first post in this forum, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to get a reading in my very first request,
Welcome to the Mystic Board Psychic Reading Forum.

Please follow the forum rules listed below for a quicker and faster reading.

1. Please do not jump in and request a reading as your first post, that is impolite and you are likely to be ignored. Instead take time to wander around the boards and introduce yourself. Post a few things and get the feeling of the whole community. The community cannot survive on giving readings alone.
"Please Read Before Requesting a Reading"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424

The forum rule above discourages members from making a reading request as their very first posting on Mystic Board, but in the end it is up to the reader taking the reading to determine whether or not there is a special or urgent need to temporarily bypass these requirements, on compassionate or other grounds.

It should not take long for you to post an introduction about yourself in the Introduce Yourself forum (no personally identifying information should be posted on the public forum ), and in the meantime because Celestial does not regularly either work on or monitor this forum, I will send a private message to notify him of this.

Introduce Yourself forum

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=25

Regards,

EoT Image

Re: " .... and in the meantime because Celestial does not regularly either work on or monitor this forum, I will send a private message to notify him of this."

Actually, to Lazzysundayy and others, to make it perfectly clear to everyone who visits here, I DO very much work on and monitor this forum, most times on a Daily basis! I might not get to start working on your readings right that moment due to other things going on, as I explain in my Introduction and Disclaimer, but I AM very much aware of any requests coming for me.

I just wanted to make this very clear to those who might be confused because of this posting. Thank you for your kind attention.

lazzysundayy

Post by lazzysundayy » Mon May 14, 2012 5:57 pm

Thank you very much.

I think you misunderstood my question but that's okay. I think the way I wrote made it come across as something else.
I asked this because in your reading, you said this:

Since you said "You may struggle with this because you may not have thought in those terms before", my question was is there a certain career option for me which I may have not considered before? and because I have never considered something of that kind, would it be a struggle for me to find that...but that is the right option for me. And I asked, if I haven't considered that in the past, how am I going to even consider that now or think that is a good option for me.

For example, I have been looking for jobs in a certain field where I have some knowledge based on my education, but of course there maybe other areas where I could apply.. This is what I was asking. Should I focus in some different area. And then because I honestly don't know whic area of work I should for..I was asking if its something that I have never considered before..how am I going to know now about that now.

I have applied for jobs in other areas as well,..but from your reading it seemed like its something completely different from what I'd be considering..that is why I asked.

Thank you very much for the reading, it is very encouraging. I'm going to look out for opportunities and hopefully will find what I want.

Celestial

Reading for Lazzysundayy

Post by Celestial » Mon May 14, 2012 11:56 pm

You're very welcome! That is great to pursue your dream, Lazzysundayy, to find what will make you personally happy! May God bless you in that effort!

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to read for you!

With many blessings,
Celestial

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”