A reading to show me light

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dhav

A reading to show me light

Post by dhav » Wed May 23, 2012 4:01 pm

Hello,

Recently I am not able to focus on things. i am getting lost within and losing interest in matters of the world. It seems with time I am no more living my life.I want to leave my work due to emotional problems.

Can I have a reading of hope? I don't want to get lost.

Lights of love,

Dhav

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:12 pm

This is not a reading from me, as I am not experienced enough.  Hugs to you Dhav,  I hope your situation is better soon.   Keep being positive.

Celestial

Re: A reading to show me light

Post by Celestial » Thu May 24, 2012 12:59 am

dhav wrote:Hello,

Recently I am not able to focus on things. i am getting lost within and losing interest in matters of the world. It seems with time I am no more living my life.I want to leave my work due to emotional problems.

Can I have a reading of hope? I don't want to get lost.

Lights of love,

Dhav

Dear Dhav, thank you for requesting a Psychic/Intuitive reading in this forum. It must be stressed that this is only a Spiritual Psychic/Intuitive reading. For concerns of a medical nature, you may wish to consider a health care provider as no one can speak to medical issues or concerns or the like in this forum. First of all, I want to tell you that you are indeed a **Lovely** person and liked by many! As I tune-in psychically to your energy field, I am sensing some things that may make you feel inadequate of self however, having to do with personal criticism that you perceive may be inwardly working against you. But Spirit says innately you have the great capacity to be quite protective of yourself thus, with things unproductive in your life you can certainly overcome!

There are goals that you feel cannot be reached that have created adverse energy around you. But know that just as anything adverse can creep into a person's way of thinking, you have the Personal Power to overcome and change the outcome whenever you put your mind to it though you have had difficulty doing this lately. Nothing should keep you from moving forward with your life as you have so much to live for and whether you realize it or not there are many who truly Do admire you and consider you a pretty great person!

I am being told to ask if you know of anyone who may engage in psychic work, activity, or the like? It appears that justice is not far behind in this situation, however. And you are being told to keep all of your five senses sharp and  keen for anything that seems disturbing to you in your environment as you can move away from it.

Studying matters dealing with the light and the darkness of being is also being shown here but there is also a break in the road you are traveling on and given the right impetus that road may well lead you to a treasure filled with great discoveries! You have to also find your direction first so that you can pursue that which makes you happy and which is your ultimate dream. Time is not always on one's side so the time to make up your mind to Live life and Live it to the Fullest is Now! It is time to shed the inconsistencies that seem to plague you. It is time to let the grease of everyday life roll off your back. It is time to see the *True You* as the dynamic, beautiful person that you truly are!

Justice will be done in your situation to put you in a better space and you will give birth to great new ideas that can truly move you forward in the right direction! You need to consider Prayer and surrounding yourself with the pure white Light of Christ each day upon awakening and after saying Prayers of Protection before you meet the day. Also, the Lords Prayer coupled with the Twenty-Third Psalm are great for overall protection when one feels inadequate and less than they should feel. These two powerful prayers can be repeated during the day.

Realize that you are a child of God and that God Loves You Very Much, my dearest Dhav! He did not create you so that you would give up and consider your life to be spiraling downward. He created you to flourish and do that which you truly love to do and that which makes you happy, prosperous, and which attracts loving energy to your side thus, pushes you Upward instead!  

Do not isolate yourself as if you were in a far-away island in a lonely hut, Spirit says. Rather, see yourself as the Grand Decision-Maker of your own life and one who can truly move the mountains that present themselves because YOU are in charge of your life! No one else is. Therefore, you need to guard and protect your life and as you do, you will see that many will gather and join you in your effort to become a greater person within your community. You will receive much hope, be an inspiration unto many, and will make many new friendships, Spirit says!

So, I want for you to consider shedding all negative feelings now about yourself and talk to God about this situation and hear His Divine and loving answers within. Also, God gave professionals the gift of seeing others who are in need, so that is also something to consider in the low times in your life. But truly make a good effort to not have any more episodes of feeling low and unfocused. Because you know what, Dhav? You CAN Ovecome! There is also great love and light that surrounds you and you need only reach out to that instead of dwell in the negativity that makes you feel less than what you truly deserve to be. Extinguish the negative role in your life and allow the Light to replace it and guide you forward!

Before I conclude this reading, I want to take a moment to reach out to your lovely angels who are always around you and bring forth a message from them for you to become aware of.

Your angels say not to allow "friends" to make you feel hurt rather consider leaving that or people who are not productive in your life and go with the flow of life's beauty. There are many others who will replace those who cannot or will not help you and many more are about to appear to you!

Generate love from your heart and as you do you will find that the energy of that love you are showing and creating for others will come right back to you! As you think of God and that which is good for your life, you will find that God will provide a greater sense of purpose in your life!

I am also receiving that you can be open to receiving intuitive information by displacing the negative aspect that you cannot be close to God with that which can truly guide you into a better space. And since your angels are always around you, they will help you as well when you call to them as your friends and spiritual guardians!

May God bless you, dear (((((((Dhav))))))), and again know and realize that you are LOVED more than you will ever know! Give life a real chance and know that nothing is easy in this world but in order to get ahead one has to first take a step and push themselves Forward. Afterall, you cannot reach the beautiful waters of a cool and refreshing stream without walking towards it first as it will not come to you. Thus, you can move forward in your life! Don't let anything keep you from it and stay away from negative people that see that you are Special and your other great qualities but do not wish to openly acknowledge that to you. Know that karma comes around full circle for people like that. Now take a breath and know that that breath is the breath of life that God has gifted you with. Honor it, work with it, and Move Forward because You Are Going To Make It! Now, give yourself that chance as You Are Truly Worth It!

Please bear in mind that this reading is completely Psychic/Intuitive in nature. Anything that you do not agree with can be changed and/or disregarded due to your own free will choice.

dhav

Post by dhav » Thu May 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Dear Celestial,

Your reading has indeed given me a new new breath of life. i had forgotten what a beautiful soul I am. i want to live in the Light of GOD. You truly said I should be away from unproductive things/friends in my life. I should be with people who love me and my light. yes I have strong intuition but lately I had began not to listen to them. I have to make things happen. I will clear my negative energy and connect with my angels more and more.

Lights of Love,

Dhav :)

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Fri May 25, 2012 12:22 am

dhav wrote:Dear Celestial,

Your reading has indeed given me a new new breath of life.

Dear (((((((Dhav))))))), Oh, that is absolutely WONDERFUL!! I am so glad it has helped you in some way!

i had forgotten what a beautiful soul I am. i want to live in the Light of GOD.

Since we were all made by God, indeed we should strive always to live in His Light and embrace His insurmountable Love for us! You ARE indeed a Beautiful Soul and so worthy of so many things!

You truly said I should be away from unproductive things/friends in my life. I should be with people who love me and my light. yes I have strong intuition but lately I had began not to listen to them. I have to make things happen. I will clear my negative energy and connect with my angels more and more.

Lights of Love,

Dhav :)
That's the Spirit, my dear lovely one! That's what I wanted to hear!! It makes me happy that you have now realized that you are worth so much more than you may have previously thought. Great things WILL happen when you reach out to God first and then move forward by believing in yourself!

Thank you again for your most wonderful and lovely feedback! It is much appreciated and I will keep you in my prayers and know that God will surely help you as you take the right steps to help yourself. And you will never get lost with Jesus, God's only Divine Son, being a lamp unto your feet to guide your way!

Have a bright day filled with sunshine, peace, tranquility, and Hope!

My very best to you for your SUCCESS!
Celestial

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed May 30, 2012 3:58 pm

Dear Celestial,

Thank you very much :)

Lights of love,

dhav :)

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Wed May 30, 2012 8:29 pm

dhav wrote:Dear Celestial,

Thank you very much :)

Lights of love,

dhav :)

Very warm greetings, dear dhav!

You're very welcome!! Thank YOU for the opportunity to have been of service to you in a psychic/intuitive way!

May you be surrounded always by the Loving Light of God!
Celestial

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”