hey.. can anyone helps

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

anemos

hey.. can anyone helps

Post by anemos » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:44 pm

hello
i have stuck in my country :smt011 i really want very deep from my heart to leave from here.i'm thinking about moving in November...will my wish come true or will have problems with my family?

Also i had a crush,it is not develop... cause he returns in his country.we live very far away and we have problems for this.will we meet again?

anyone can help me with a reading i really really appreciate it a lot

Celestial

Re: hey.. can anyone helps

Post by Celestial » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:03 pm

anemos wrote:hello
i have stuck in my country :smt011 i really want very deep from my heart to leave from here.i'm thinking about moving in November...will my wish come true or will have problems with my family?

Also i had a crush,it is not develop... cause he returns in his country.we live very far away and we have problems for this.will we meet again?

anyone can help me with a reading i really really appreciate it a lot

Warm greetings, Anemos! Thank you for your request for a psychic/intuitive reading. Actually, I can only do the first part including your question but as to the second part involving relationship/love issues, I am not doing that type of reading at the moment as per my write-up, so I hope you understand.

As I elevate in consciousness, I am being shown a bright star with three stripes across one of the "legs" of the star. This tells me that you have a bright ambition to pursue your dreams of leaving your country and those aspirations are high. But you will encounter up to three problems with that and I see a female who may not be so understanding about this desire of yours. And a middle-aged gentleman with dark hair who appears to be wearing a sort of cap who also may have some problems with this. There is someone else who enters the picture, someone you know who may have some energy tied to you who could possibly serve to hold you back.

You must weigh this desire to leave with several things. Logically, you must assure yourself that you have the financial means to make the transition to another country and this includes living expenses for quite a while should you not be able to find employment if you are not financially stable at the moment. You must also have an actual target concerning the place you want to live at. I see a place like a large city where it tends to snow as a place that may be a part of your thoughts. So, think well, beforehand, about all that could affect you should you go ahead with your move. I know it appears quite attractive to you right now but you must consider your future and what it will entail should your move become successful!

Thank you for your request of this reading and perhaps one of the other readers can provide you with the other part concerning relationships.

May you be blessed with wisdom to think clearly on all that you plan to do.
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

anemos

Post by anemos » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:50 pm

hello
thank you for your quick reply!
i'm thinking of moving to Italy!! ;-)
thank you for your time!!!!!!!!
Last edited by anemos on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anup098

regading my family

Post by anup098 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:52 pm

i am having many hurdles in my life, nothing going right in my life without issues fight will be there in family members, i lost my father in chlidhood and i wanted to give good future for my sibling but something is there which strucks me and since ages i have not seen a day wr i will be happy or clam always tension is their in my life. i have an accenstral propery inspite of that i am nt able to make my own house for my mother nither i am able to take the advantges of that but other side all my uncle are happy made thr own house settled their children and i dnt know what is going wrong in my life that i am not able to live happy.

i am suffering from the day i lost my father and while discussing one of my friend has guided for the website.
hope i will get solution. please please help me i will be highly obliged to you forever in my life.

looking for your early response.

respect and regards
Anup Sharan

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

I look forward to helping you through a reading, under your own thread

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:38 pm

Anup,

I am acutely aware that you have had a difficult time of it and that the wheel of fortune has often not appeared to turn in your favour, but please if you would be so kind to re-post this request as a completely new topic, under its own separate thread with an appropriate heading to clearly identify it as your own.

While it is not officially against the forum rules to add your posting to another member's thread it is regarded as being both impolite and disrespectful to that person, and also BTW greatly increases the chances that your request will be accidentally overlooked by the readers.

Disclaimer:

Be aware that any insights or advice given through these readings were never intended to replace to rather to complement you getting help from qualified and suitably trained professionals, outside of this website and in many cases not over the internet.

Although we are all different and nobody therefore either can or has the right to say how long grieving for our loved ones who have passed into Spirit is normal or healthy for you, if you are still all these years later after your father's death unable to emotionally come to terms with your significant loss now as an adult, then I would highly recommend that you should immediately seek professional counselling as well as consulting your doctor in order to determine whether or not there is some underlying medical reason for your grief having lasted as long as it clearly has.

Any reading given to you on this forum will consequently assume that you have previously or are currently in the process of looking for and/or receiving professional medical, legal and other types of help and treatment in addition to the intuitive help you have requested here. Your problems are both long standing and of a complicated nature, and you I feel deserve to get the very best help which is available and affordable to you from as many different sources as possible (both professional and non professional).

I look forward to helping you through a reading under your own discussion thread, at your earliest possible convenience.

Yours sincerely,

EoT  :)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”