A reading if you would be so kind

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

gorben

Post by gorben » Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:15 am

Hello Wonderful People,

I wish to have reading whenever someone has the time (after all this is not life or death). I would like to know my spirit guides names and if possible my
guardian angel also.

Thank you so much in advance,
                                 Jeff :smt006

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Your guide or angel's name will only be available when the time is right for you to know it

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:20 pm

Hi Jeff,

Your calling us wonderful people makes it even more difficult and embarrassing for me to have to tell you that the information which you are seeking can only usually either be determined through a mediumship reading which is not allowed on Mystic Board, or alternately through the use of a guided meditation exercise performed by the person himself.

Some psychics do seem to have a special gift in being able to quickly come up with another person's guide's name, but I am not one of them, and honestly I feel that it is a very personal and private thing and that it takes some of the fun away from the initial meeting to have someone else do it for you.

Names are of relatively minor importance to spirit guides and guardian angels. Not everyone is meant to know what their name might be, and generally if they are the guide or angel will reveal their name when they are ready to do so, and not before.

Many do not do this as people get so obsessed with learning their names that it can easily distract them from listening to the messages and lessons which they bring with them, and by so doing miss the whole reason for them wanting to have a working relationship with us throughout our current lifetime.

If you still want to meet your spirit guide/guardian angel and ask him or her for their name, there are plenty of sites which tell you how. One example is the following website, but my advice would be to try several of them and find the one with which you are most comfortable. Item 9 is where you ask for your guide's name.

http://www.poweredbyintuition.com/2011/ ... rit-guide/

It would also be valuable to think more deeply about exactly why you want to work with your guide or guardian angel, before you attempt to communicate with them. The intention behind your attempt as well as the timing can be critical to you having any degree of success with this.

One final appeal to you is not to allow not yet knowing your guide's or angel's name to get in the way of working cooperatively with them. Many world class mediums never find out their guide's name, but it does not seem to stop them working well together.

With a medium who is over-serious, the guide or guardian angel may choose to give themselves a funny name and dress up in a funny costume with the intention to help the medium to relax. In other words their name can be customized to the specific needs of the medium, at that precise moment in their life and at their exact stage of spiritual development.

Kindest regards,

EoT :)

gorben

Post by gorben » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:56 am

Thanks for letting me know about that. I've read that certain spirit guides
specialize in certain aspects of our lives so I was interested in calling them
by name. Also I visited a psychic many years ago who couldn't quite get the
name of my guardian angel.

Thanks again, Jeff  
 :smt003

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:47 am

I've read that certain spirit guides specialize in certain aspects of our lives.
Yes I believe that this is the case based upon my own research in this area, as well as what I have been told by close friends who unlike myself work as mediums.
so I was interested in calling them by name
Then simply address them as your guardian angel, gatekeeper (your main guide who is with you from before you were born until after your death), or your healing guide etc.

They know who they are, and will respond accordingly. They intercept your thoughts and intentions to want to make contact with them before you call them anything.

Before the first words come out of your mouth, they are ready and waiting to hear and help you.

Direct mind to mind communication (telepathy) is the natural way in which spirits communicate with each other.

The use of spoken and written language is normally only necessary when we as spirits occupy a physical body, and live in a physical universe. Or when the spirit initially leaves its physical body and enters the Spirit world at death, in an attempt to make it feel more comfortable in its new surroundings.

It is difficult to instantly break the life long habit of feeling that we need to talk in order to communicate, so at least for a while spirits often continue to believe that they must use their vocal cords to do this, when really it is no longer necessary.

Some incarnated spirits do however appear to go against this general rule, and retain their native telepathic abilities while still living on the Earth plane.

EoT  :smt004

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”