hallow!

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jamiecarcrashheart

hallow!

Post by jamiecarcrashheart » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:03 am

Hi, I'm Jamie. I live in morgantown, west Virginia. I was born on December 18, 1979. I have led a very interesting life. Full of fun, sunsets, friends, and heartache. I really hope to find much enlightenment here. Much love. Oh, and I'm also female. :smt102  

gorben

Greetings

Post by gorben » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Hello Jamie,
   I too have just recently joined this forum and really like what I see. I have been interested in metaphysics for many years but I just now decided to look for forums that would interest me. :smt017  Everyone usually has an
ability that is stronger than the rest - mine is healing. Do you know what yours is?

Your friend, Jeff :smt006

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:24 pm

Jamie and Gorben,

Welcome to Mystic Board and the Psychic Reading Forum!  So glad you chose us.  Jamie, I would suggest you remove your full name and birthdate from the public forum for your privacy and security protection, it is public information!  Feel free to join in any threads and ask any questions you might have, we welcome the interest.  Blessings
MangoMom

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Welcome Jamie

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:43 pm

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to the psychic reading forum. As you have already introduced yourself to us here (thanks for doing that), under the rules you are immediately eligible to request a reading.

"Please Read Before Requesting a Reading"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424

I look forward to seeing you around on the forums and possibly being given the opportunity to read for you at some point in the future.

Please feel free to contribute to other member's non reading threads only.  

Do not add your own comments to an existing reading thread in this forum.

Not only is it felt to be impolite to do this, but it is actively discouraged.

Another member and  new request always requires a new thread, with its own appropriate heading.

The subject heading of "reading" or "reading request" does not give the reader enough information, to be able to guide them to the people who most need and want their help.

God bless,

EoT  :smt006

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”