Akashic Reading, please.

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

larsson

Akashic Reading, please.

Post by larsson » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Hello dear psyhic reader,

I would like to request an Akashic reading. I never had one before.

I would love to know more about previous lives, my occupations, and if there is anything significant that I did that  was positive for other people.And perhaps some advice from you based on your reading and your intuition to get me back on the right direction.

Thank you.

I will PM the details once I know who will process the reading.

Namaste.

larsson

Post by larsson » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:26 pm

I think my purpose in this life is to listen to people that need my help and support. I love helping others. A part of me craves to surpass limits that once were visible in my mind.

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:26 am

Hello Larson, welcome to the Mystic Board Psychic Reading forum.  I would be honored to accept your request once you  have checked out the guidelines "Before asking for a reading"  Introduce yourself, and joining in a few of the discussion forums.

Blessings
MangoMom
With Love, Light and Laughter

larsson

Post by larsson » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:00 am

MangoMom wrote:Hello Larson, welcome to the Mystic Board Psychic Reading forum.  I would be honored to accept your request once you  have checked out the guidelines "Before asking for a reading"  Introduce yourself, and joining in a few of the discussion forums.

Blessings
MangoMom
Hello MangoMom(interesting nickname :-)),

I have read the rules , joined some discussions and started a thread myself.

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Great, so glad you have joined in Larsson.  Send me your full name in private message and post your specific question here on this thread and I will get to your reading.

Blessings,
MangoMom

larsson

Post by larsson » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:25 am

I would love to know more about my previous lives, my occupations, and if there is anything significant that I did that  was positive for other people

Thank you MangoMom.

larsson

Post by larsson » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:25 am

I would love to know more about my previous lives, my occupations, and if there is anything significant that I did that  was positive for other people

Thank you MangoMom.

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Hello Larsson.  Thank you so much for your patience with the reading.  I have opened your records and have placed your question before the Recordkeepers.

You have had about 7 past lives, your occupations have been that of a carpenter, a rug maker, a potter, a farmer and a prince.  The Royalty live was about your 3rd life span and you accomplished much for your people, you were greatly respected and appreciated.  You had a short life span of about 43 years, passing from food poisoning.  As a rug maker you were very accomplished in the era of the Ming Dynasty and made many rugs for many and received great monies for these rugs or carpets.  You may have felt a small tug of memory when visiting a museum and saw some of their rugs, those were yours.  You were one of the few respected female carpenters in your 5th lifespan and usually had one of your brothers pretend to make the furniture so that it would be sold and you would not receive ridicule for doing a man's work.  Your loving brothers shielded you well.

You did well in your past life spans, and have learned much, this life with be based on your spirituality.  You are a very kind person, but don't let this information block you from your current path, the spiritualism will enhance your career but will not be your career.  I seem to sense there is an ability to understand engineering in the future, perhaps under a different disguise.  Thank you so much for the honor of accessing your records,  Many Blessings to you.

MangoMom

larsson

Post by larsson » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:13 am

Thank you MangoMom for providing me with a reading. I am grateful to you.

The closest memory tug I have is of being in a desert ...extreme temperatures and some tents.

I will ask you one more question next month.

Once again, thank you MangoMom.

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:20 pm

You are most welcome, it was my honor to do this reading for you.  Blessings,
MangoMom

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”