looking for insight in 2 topics

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cforneris77

looking for insight in 2 topics

Post by cforneris77 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:06 pm

I am looking for some insight into two topics...

#1: I am very worried about my puppy Cooper...  He was diagnosed
with Canine Parvovirus on Saturday, and inhome care has failed, so
we took him to the vet today for overnight hospitalization which will
give him IV fluids and meds...  He was born April 17th which makes
him about 13 weeks old...  He's such a sweet puppy!!!  Any insight -
be it good or bad (hopefully good) - would be appreciated...  Either
to prepare, or rejoyce...

#2: Please give me insight into my current relationship with my boy-
friend...  My current circumstances with my ex and kids, and now the
stress of having a sick puppy has put a strain on our relationship...
Will we make it through this, and be stronger as a couple?

I value any insights you can provide!

Sincerely,
Cory

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:46 pm

If you are seeking a psychic reading please read the guidelines and post in the appropriate thread.
God bless, J

Bazza270577

Hi Cory

Post by Bazza270577 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:57 pm

Hello Cory,

I don't have a clue where you 'should' have posted your message. I had a look as I haven't been able to work that out myself yet - its probably really obvious but I haven't found it yet... These forums seem to have so many rules and regulations that they almost double up on themselves! lol... (I suppose it's to protect the incomes of psychics and readers for who that is their main occupation, which is fair enough...)

I hope you're OK anyway and that your little puppy is doing OK? x

Barry

Celestial

Re: Hi Cory

Post by Celestial » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:19 pm

Bazza270577 wrote:Hello Cory,

I don't have a clue where you 'should' have posted your message. I had a look as I haven't been able to work that out myself yet - its probably really obvious but I haven't found it yet... These forums seem to have so many rules and regulations that they almost double up on themselves! lol... (I suppose it's to protect the incomes of psychics and readers for who that is their main occupation, which is fair enough...)

I hope you're OK anyway and that your little puppy is doing OK? x

Barry

Hi Barry,

Actually, the forum to request a psychic reading is here:
http://mysticboard.org/ps ... ding_forum  

There are several very good readers there who specialize in different kinds of readings.

Incidentally, none of the psychics are supposed to have any 'income' from doing readings here as they are all FREE! But there are rules designed to encourage people who would just come here to get a reading to first post in another forum such as the Introduction forum; I Need A Hug forum, etc. as again, many will just come here with the intention to only get a psychic reading as their Very First Posting and then they leave never to be heard from again. That is a BIG No-No!!

The psychic reading forum link can be found at the top of this Psychic forum where it says "Psychic Reading Forum".

Thanks again for your interest and have a great day!

cforneris77

Post by cforneris77 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:56 am

I actually DID post in both the introduction forum as well as the I need a hug forum...
I am not a 'new' user here... but obviously the rules have changed quite a bit from
when I frequented here in past...  a bit discouraged...  :/

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Not much longer for you to have to wait, for a reading in this forum

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:59 am

Hi Cory,

Medical readings and attempts to predict the outcome of an illness through a reading are not allowed under the forum rules, whether the patient is human or canine. This subject should only be discussed with Cooper's vet. The rules of what we are allowed to do as psychic readers are very strict about this to the point that some readers have been legally prosecuted for making themselves appear qualified to make a prognosis, and financially disadvantaged as a result. And their ability to continue to help people through readings is permanently taken from them.

Normally Celestial is absolutely right that reading requests should only be posted in the Psychic reading forum where I do 99.9% of my spiritual work giving free intuitive readings, but I think that you have been unusually patient in waiting for one, and I therefore plan to give you a reading to help answer your second question under this thread in this forum, within the next 24 hours if at all humanly possible.

Not much longer for you to have to wait. You have my full attention and respect.

EoT   :smt006

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: insights about question 2 only

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:17 pm

cforneris77 wrote:I am looking for some insight into two topics...

#1: I am very worried about my puppy Cooper...  He was diagnosed
with Canine Parvovirus on Saturday, and inhome care has failed, so
we took him to the vet today for overnight hospitalization which will
give him IV fluids and meds...  He was born April 17th which makes
him about 13 weeks old...  He's such a sweet puppy!!!  Any insight -
be it good or bad (hopefully good) - would be appreciated...  Either
to prepare, or rejoyce...

#2: Please give me insight into my current relationship with my boy-
friend...  My current circumstances with my ex and kids, and now the
stress of having a sick puppy has put a strain on our relationship...

I value any insights you can provide!

Sincerely,
Cory
Cory,

I repeat that this reading is only intended to be about your second question highlighted in bold print, for the reasons which I have already explained in my earlier message.

Immediately in my efforts to offer you further insight we straight away come up against the complication that readings directly asking about the thoughts and intentions of other people than yourself (third party readings) are also not allowed to be given according to the same forum rules which prevented the medical reading about your dog going ahead as requested.

While we can partially get around this restriction by indirectly reading his plans through your existing relationship with him, I must caution you that any insights which might come out of such an indirect reading are often much less accurate and far less reliable when compared to those if the third party route had been still open to us.

If you were asking if I feel that your current relationship will survive the next six months thought to be covered by this reading, my first impression without not having all the relevant information handy is that it probably will, although it is going to necessarily have to change considerably in certain key areas, if you are both going to offer yourselves the maximum chance of lasting the distance.

A lack of mutual trust or an unwillingness to compromise or a noticeable inability in one of you to swallow your self pride and be the first person to say sorry to your partner appears to be at the heart of your current difficulties in getting your relationship over or around this major obstacle which has been placed in your path by your Higher Selves.

It seems that one or both of you at some unknown to this reader time in the past have been terribly hurt and had their trust betrayed by someone else who they would never have suspected of being capable of such behavior, and it is a case of once burned, twice shy.  It means that after a bad experience, a person will be extra careful from then on not to unknowingly provide any further opportunities for history to repeat itself.

Your reading indicates that you as a couple remaining constantly on the lookout for any early warning signs that this is going to happen to you all over again in the present is rapidly developing into a negative self fulfilling prophecy. While it is perfectly natural that you would want to avoid having your deepest feelings hurt yet again by another man, just as with all good things in this life this constant vigilance taken to the extreme can often unwittingly create the very factors which would in time lead to a history repeat becoming that much more likely to occur.

It is not so much what happens to us in this lifetime on Earth which is a measure of how strong we are deep down in our very soul or fighting human spirit, but rather it is more to do with the emotional meaning which we associate with that particular event, and ultimately how we respond to that challenge on the basis of the meaning which we assign to it.

There are it is felt two major and very different ways of thinking about this problem of not knowing what the future still holds in store for your relationship with this man. What really separates one of these options from the other is mainly your own expectations or attitudes.

Based upon what I am being told by my inner guidance your attitude has been one up until fairly recently of expecting that the worst will happen (the relationship will fail as others have done in the past), and being pleasantly surprised or should that be shocked if it does not turn out to be as bad as you predicted that it could. Holding onto this negative attitude over an extended period of time almost guarantees or ensures that a negative self fulfilling prophecy is in the making.

If you are persistently looking for the worst qualities in another person, you will usually find what you are looking for if you only look hard and long enough. But being the highly intelligent and intuitive person that you are, you have already recognised that your lack of trust could potentially lead to the breakdown of your relationship, and equally importantly you have already to your great credit taken several practical steps with the healing intention to turn your attitudes around into a more positive direction, as I am about to describe in the next paragraph.

Expect the best to happen, but at the same time make sensible contingency plans just in case things do not work out quite as you hoped that they might. More often than not what we anticipate might happen to us in the future turns out to be infinitely worse than what actually happens. If we have the negative habit of focusing almost exclusively on our fears about the anticipated event, this habit of thought become a little stronger and correspondingly harder to shift each time we think it, by the learning process of conditioned reinforcement. The more we fear the event which we anticipate will happen (this relationship will fail like the others), the more likely it becomes that these fears will interfere with our ability to think clearly and to make important decisions in the present moment. Which often combine to make the feared anticipated event that much more probable.

On the other hand if you constantly practise the attitude of expecting the best to happen (your relationship survives and grows from strength to more strength), this positive outlook on life is reinforced instead every time you apply it to your daily living, or in this case your love life. And with your backup or contingency plans firmly in place and within your reach if they are needed, you are much better prepared for what will eventually turn out to be the outcome. Generally the outcome will be somewhere on the spectrum between the best and the worst possible.

If you have already expected the best outcome as well as preparing for the worst possible scenario which you can imagine, you effectively have all your bases well covered as a form of insurance against unforeseen difficulties developing later. If you continually show him both with your words and body language that you do not and will never trust him enough to do the right thing by you, then the writing is sadly on the wall for any future relationship which you may have enjoyed with him.  You have already started making the necessary improvements to your attitudes towards him mainly in the areas of trust and a willingness to compromise, but progress will not be seen instantly.

The previous negative thought habits have a certain momentum about them, or they tend to keep going until they meet a strong enough and consistent enough force (the strength of your will to make your relationship a success) to first stop them, then get them moving again but this time in the opposite direction.
More than less likely the two answers will be YES and YES, but only if you can stop and then reverse the damaging effects of the earlier expect the worst attitude, within approximately the next six months to the middle part of February 2013.

Trust is infectious, but so equally is the opposite which is a lack of trust?

EoT  :smt004

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”