Akashic Data Request

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Vrillin

Akashic Data Request

Post by Vrillin » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:38 am

I have been a member for awhile now posting on the numerology forums to be a service to others.  While I have helped some on that have requested help on the numerology forum I have found that I have always had a curious mind when it came to certain occult subjects in particular with physic phenomena, UFO, the spiritual realm, slowly but surely taking in interest with the Law of One, occult sciences astrology & of course numerology.

While I have extensively researched my numerological records using more then one form of it from Chaldean, to Cabal, to Pythagorean I have never had an Akashic record check from what I assume is the responsibility of librarians in the zone of contemplation (5th density).  The reason I have decided to make this request is that I have felt the pull increasingly to do a service to others in a much bigger way then what I have done so far.  

With permission I would like to make a request for an Akashic record reading if it is possible.   I understand that it is possible that any information that is given to me will be the result of the rule of appropriation.  I will be gratified to receive any information you may give me.  I assume you will need my full name for the reading.

Namaste;

Vrillin
All will be one
Ad deduc Per alii

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:28 am

Vrillin, I would be honored to access your Akashic Records, yes, I do need your full name, if you are female and married I need your married name.  Thank you for asking,  Blessings,
MangoMom
With Love, Light and Laughter

MangoMom

Post by MangoMom » Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:26 pm

Dear Vrillin,

Thank you for the honor of accessing your records.  You posted the following question in private message and will share it here so that the responses will be understood.
I am interested in knowing my soul purpose, karmic debts, & past life job occupations that I may be able to use in this life while I am in physical form.  I hope I am not asking too much, this is after-all my first physic reading; therefore I do not know how the process works.
You have posted several questions and I cannot answer all of them at this time, they can be addressed in future readings.

The first thing I received as soon as I opened your records were to tell you that you are not a Starseed, but you are the descendant of one, that is where all of the familiarity comes through and some of the memories came through from your starseed parent.  You do have much of the information and it is as if a part of her is withing you still.  The picture I received is like a child being born with a part of another inside that is a great benefit to you, like enhancing your energies, thoughts and familiarities.  Your connection to the spiritual world is through this energy.  There are no karmic debts owed by you, a past life is just that, past, you may bring through some feelings, genetics, etc, but the karmic energy will not follow.  You agreed to live the past lives and you completed all contracts as agreed.  Linear thinking is what is causing so much confusion, think outs the box and allow other ideas as possibilities.  your guides are working their tails off to keep up with you as you are like a child discovering their favorite game, you can't get enough.  The joy and laughter should be there but you are taking it way to serious.  Let the laughter come through then you will discover so much more.  Find the joy in the simple things, a child taking their first step, a baby bird standing of the edge of the nest ready to soar over the world, continue your meditations, but before you begin, ask for your God's shield of protection and ask for the information you need to go forth in this day.  

You do have a lot to learn and you are so ready to do and help others, but,,,,,,,, you have not taken time to really get to know yourself and love yourself.  Once you understand yourself a bit more you will be available to help and assist others in a clearer mind.  Your gift is that of compassion, but you must shield yourself with love and light before going out to assist others.  This is a life to experience laughter and joy most of all.  You will  learn to see that in others and laugh at yourself more.  Your guides are so full of love, light and laughter but you have felt a bit of guilt for being happy so you tell yourself that you cannot do this.  Yes, you can do this and until you do you will not be able to go forward.  Bringing joy and laughter to others as well will strengthen you.  

Thank you for the honor of accessing your records, you are just beginning to open your eyes and see, now go out and have some fun.

MangoMom

:smt003  :smt003
With Love, Light and Laughter

Vrillin

Post by Vrillin » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:17 pm

MangoMom wrote:You have posted several questions and I cannot answer all of them at this time, they can be addressed in future readings.
First off thank-you for the reading I appreciate it.  It does resonate somewhat with me since there is a bit of confusion due to the fact that I felt like a TP from the 6th with a specific mission but now that I know I'm using those energies from a starseed ancestor it seems that I have somewhat of a gift that is not often available for 3rd density souls.  

Therefore I must use these energies to my advantage without abusing it, for it is an honor to have an ancestor of this origin & for this gift to activate me is clear enough to say that I got a partial yes in the sense that you are a light worker.  This confirms that I am a candidate for the 4th & if I achieve my mission & learn the lessons here I will ascend.  Therefore I must do what I must by having fun,  helping others, & learn to become more creative.  

Now when I asked those questions it was more like I didn't know how many of them that should be asked so I asked what I thought was appropriate.  Anyways thank-you for the reading I have a lot of work to do.  And that was a funny statement my soul guides cannot keep up with me, am I teaching them something when it should be the other way around? {just a comment} :smt081
Ad deduc Per alii

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”