Reading request from Celestial

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

peacefullwarrior

Reading request from Celestial

Post by peacefullwarrior » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:30 pm

Greetings Celestial
Dear Celestial I want to ask you another reading. This time I want to ask you about astral projection.
I want to travel in astral planes and in higher astral realms. My dreams are very vivid and lucid. In the past I've had more sleep paralysis episodes, a few were a little scary. Now they are not scary. In the last years I've read a lot about astral travel. Please tell me how to project me in astral planes? I want to travel in higher astral planes and to develop my spiritual powers and my psychic abilities. Thank you very much. Many blessings.

Celestial

Re: Reading request from Celestial

Post by Celestial » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:40 pm

peacefullwarrior wrote:Greetings Celestial
Dear Celestial I want to ask you another reading. This time I want to ask you about astral projection.
I want to travel in astral planes and in higher astral realms. My dreams are very vivid and lucid. In the past I've had more sleep paralysis episodes, a few were a little scary. Now they are not scary. In the last years I've read a lot about astral travel. Please tell me how to project me in astral planes? I want to travel in higher astral planes and to develop my spiritual powers and my psychic abilities. Thank you very much. Many blessings.

Warm greetings to you, peacefullwarrior!

Your question does not warrant an actual psychic reading thus, should be reclassified in the regular Psychic forum however, since I cannot transfer it there myself I will say that there are Great Precautions that must take place for those who engage in astral travel. When one leaves their body to go out into the ethers truly no one knows who or what they may encounter in those planes of existence! One experience might present little to no unusual episodes thus, one might consider it to be benevolent but there can never ever be any guarantees about subsequent experiences which certainly have the strong possibility of turning malevolent!

You have already revealed that you had some difficult experiences and one would just have to wonder why you would wish to pursue something like this having had that kind of negative history in the past? It does not always get any better you should know. As for myself, I would recommend, in the strongest terms possible, to Not Do Astral Projection or Travel! One normally leaves their body anyway during the sleep state and that should certainly suffice.

Since you want to just develop your spiritual and psychic abilities you might wish to consider reading good, recommended books on these subjects of your interest or looking up videos from a good, safe source that speak more about this. Or perhaps consider doing research for good, established teachers and obtaining references about them beforehand. However, always take into consideration the SAFETY of any project you wish to pursue! Spirit says: "PRECAUTION and SAFETY is ALWAYS the Order of the Day!"

For more on this, you may wish to visit the following very interesting site and read all the way through it.

http://www.rickrichards.com/astral/Astral-a1.html

May you always be Safe and cultivate safety by knowing that God should ALWAYS be invoked in any undertaking be it old or new, FIRST and FOREMOST!

May God bless you and surround you with His Light and Knowledge always!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Why do you really want to travel in the astral planes?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:06 am

I completely support Celestial's wisdom for you to proceed only with caution and safety as your highest priorities, when attempting to project your consciousness into the astral planes.

But I would go one step further and challenge the real reasons behind why you would want to voluntarily subject yourself to such a potentially dangerous experiment, when there are much safer and infinitely more reliable methods of developing ones spiritual powers and psychic abilities while still fully conscious and largely in control over whatever happens (or is not allowed to happen).

Much safer when compared to what is effectively rolling the dice with your eternal spirit. If things do not work out as well as you hoped that they might with this perilous exercise, you will not only lose your money but rather EVERYTHING WHICH IS ETERNAL, SACRED AND PRECIOUS.

Please note that an OOBE (Out Of Body Experience) and astral travelling are not quite the same thing.

In astral travel the person's consciousness is thought to be projected into the astral planes (some of which are lower not higher than this physical plane, and are inhabited by negative entities you whom would be far better off never meeting) which may also include terrifying dream like hallucinatory elements, whereas out of body travellers normally find themselves in a real world environment which is almost identical to the one in which we find ourselves now.

Teachers of meditation for the right reasons often regard their pupils having an out of body experience as an undesirable side effect to be avoided and if necessary suppressed at all cost, as it only distracts and blocks the student from attaining their more noble spiritual goals, and instead feeds their ego.

So if you are determined to proceed with this no matter what contrary evidence and advice has been offered to you with the best of intentions to protect you from the possible negative consequences of your own actions, ask yourself why you are doing this, which probably has nothing at all to do with developing your spiritual powers or psychic abilities.

Then proceed with extreme caution, as the renewed sense of freedom once you are no longer weighed down by your physical body, can all too quickly and easily become an addiction from which there is no easy way of escaping.

EoT

peacefullwarrior

Post by peacefullwarrior » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:45 am

Thank you both for your answers. I wanted to explore higher astral planes and I wanted to be able to manifestthere all my dreams/wishes. I will try first to contact my spirit guides/angels and todevelop further my spiritual and psychic abilities. I'm sure that someday I will be able to travel in astral planes. For the moment, I will not try to prpject in astral planes. Many blessings.

Celestial

Post by Celestial » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:39 am

peacefullwarrior wrote:Thank you both for your answers. I wanted to explore higher astral planes and I wanted to be able to manifestthere all my dreams/wishes. I will try first to contact my spirit guides/angels and todevelop further my spiritual and psychic abilities. I'm sure that someday I will be able to travel in astral planes. For the moment, I will not try to prpject in astral planes. Many blessings.

Greetings Peacefullwarrior, You're welcome! You are wise to not wish to pursue astral travel as there are dangerous consequences that could ensue. Eye of Tiger has presented a very good perspective replete with excellent information for your consideration.

Have a wonderful day and may life always bring you sunshine and laughter!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”