Psychic input - Career Question please:)

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

angel-eyes

Psychic input - Career Question please:)

Post by angel-eyes » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:27 pm

Hello all:)
I don't knwo how to address this question so i apologise if it is not the correct procedure :(

I am wondering if you could tell me what u see happeing regarding my salary - details and timing???

Basic summary: i am severly under paid for what i do and my boss' have acknowledged that numerous times.  But it has been a year and not much has been done about it - received a small increase in Jan of this year - but i shodul still eb getting paid much more.

My boss told me at teh begining of aug that he was sending my job desciption out to have it apraised against that market - he received that infromation alst wk and said that he was evaluating it - but i still haven't heard anything:( ????

All input woudl be greatly appreciated !!

Thank you kinldy:)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Readings apply to a period of the next six months - nothing more exact than that

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:53 am

Dear angel-eyes, :smt017

I cannot tell you about the exact timing of any approaching increase in your salary, as readings given on this board are commonly thought to apply to a period of the next six months or so after your original request.

A positive answer (YES) would mean that the chance of it happening within the next six months is above the 50% mark, while a NO in a reading could mean that the chances of it happening during the next six months are seen to be well below 50%.

But this reading would not tell you anything about what may or may not happen in seven or more months time. Understood? Timing is often very difficult to accurately read, particularly when based exclusively upon the insights coming through a single isolated reading, such as this one would be.

Your boss is obviously aware of your pay being inadequate for your own and your family's needs, but he needs to toe the line with people who are his boss. In other words the company has a set way of responding to worker's demands for their salaries to be reassessed in the light of increased responsibilities and duties, and it would not be worth him straying from the company policy or he could possibly lose his own job and retirement payout by doing so.

Now that you have voiced your concerns through the proper channels, and he has gone to the trouble of having your job description assessed against the market and claims to have received it, there is nothing more you can do to make him hurry it up any faster. If you place extra pressure upon him now for a quick answer, you may potentially do your cause of getting your salary increase significant and long lasting damage.

Most pay increases these days are not given based only upon the persons job description and the job's assessed market value. Most are purely performance driven. That is that the company will often decide if it is worth paying you more based upon how much efficient work and effort you are putting into your job.

Bosses need to answer to their superiors and the company shareholders, so they need visible and measurable evidence in order to convince their boss and the shareholders waiting for their bonuses that your work output and efficiency have both increased to a point where you deserve to be paid more money as a fair bargain.

If the amount, quality and efficiency of your work during the last six months have all significantly increased as much as your demands for a higher salary, I feel that YES you are in there with a real chance (which could immediately be taken from you if you lose your patience and say something rude to your boss about him being too slow with your assessment which you could quickly learn to regret ever having said, but be unable to reverse).

But if the amount, quality and efficiency of your work have all dropped over the same period of time or have stood still and basically remained unchanged from what they were 6 months ago, then the answer must sadly be NO.

Let me know what happens under this thread, once your boss delivers his assessment of your job description's market value. That is of course f he actually sent it, which could only be read through a third party reading (which is not allowed under the forum rules.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73424
12. Please do not ask for readings for others or third party readings as this is strictly against Mystic Board’s policies. Instead ask the person to join Mystic Board themselves, once they have contributed to the community by posting and introducing themselves they are much more likely to receive a successful reading in return.  
Hoping that this reading has in some small way helped to calm and comfort you. Predicting the future about anything including this can be risky, even at the best of times. At the worst of times, it is impossible to make any useful predictions about anything.

Keep your faith,

EoT Image

angel-eyes

Post by angel-eyes » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:42 am

lol! i just realised that my name is angle eyes and urs is eye of the tiger - can't help but giggle:)  Love ur name!

Firstly thank you kindly for your time, i really appreciate it:)  I guess u can sense my frustartion regarding this topic and i apprceciate ur logical advice.

Just wanted to give u some feedback sinse u took the time:)

U are right about my boss having to answer to his boss - it is a weird dynamic.  My boss is the president and we are a private company so he has to answer to teh owners - that can be a difficlut situation.

My concern with my salary isn't related to additional responsabilities.  When i started with the company it was very small and i didn't ahve a lot of work experience but i had a feeling about the company so took the salary i was offered.  But as the company has gorwn and i now have had to hire my own staff i know what i am hiring my staff for and that was when the numbers were not adding up.  As for performance, i have gotten raises every year since i have been with the company and have had 2 promotions.  Both of my boss's have always commented that my performance is above and beyond.

I agree with u and it makes sense - no matter what the market value for a position is it doesn't mean that everyone will get paid the same amount for at job - some will get more and some will get less based on their performance.  But i know that my peformance is exceptional.  Even other company's that we work with make comments like they want to snatcme up or where did they find a jem like me or how i ahve made the projects i work on a delight and successful - all to my bosses.  and my boss has always told me that i do a great job.

but i appreciate the advice - i know that i am frustrated and i definately don't want to say anything i will regret.  It woudln't accomplish anything and i know that if i was so frustrated i shoudl look for another job.  Saying anything won't do anything but irritate my boss, especially if he is doing everything he can.

The frustartion is mostly ffrom me working so hard and feeling like i am under valued or taken for granted.  Who doesn't want to know that their hard work is noticed and has value right?

Thank you again EOT:)
I appreciate your generosity and may it be returned to you 100-fold.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:25 am

Who doesn't want to know that their hard work is noticed and has value right?
Everyone enjoys a pat on the back and a job well done vote of confidence now and then. You would not be human if you did not feel the need for this.

The hierarchy or pecking order in a company is meant in theory to greatly increase it organisation and efficiency, but often in the real world it appears to be working against the best interests of everyone, and as a result leaves behind a lot of frustrated, angry and bitter people to try to pick up the pieces when it inevitably at some point comes unstuck.

Everything these days seems so highly focussed upon keeping the company shareholders happy with a fat annual dividend. The people who are actually doing all the work and are being constantly being criticised for not working harder (isn't this always the case) are often overlooked purely for the sake of maximising the company profit and share price.

But we can moan all we like about all the the many injustices and shady money driven practices which frequently go under the radar in the world of business. Ultimately it is unlikely that each of us as individuals is going to significantly change the ways in which business is conducted, but it is only when our voices are combined with reason and a mutual willingness to compromise that lasting positive change can finally occur.

From one tiger eye to two angel eyes,

EoT  :smt002  :smt002  :smt005

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”