would really appreciate a reading

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lynnnora2

would really appreciate a reading

Post by lynnnora2 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Hi,
My name is Lynn Atkinson and I am 41 yrs of age. My date of birth is 25.11.70. I am interested in any type of reading. Im confused about my spiritual development path and would love some insight on what I need to do.
Blessings to you,
Lynnnora2 x :)

sandparticles

Post by sandparticles » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:27 am

Hi Lynne;

I am new here and just thought I would try a few replies to people requesting readings.

when I meditate upon you name and date of birth the first thing that comes to mind is that you are a highly visual person. You may be into photography, or were when you were younger or aspire to be. I don't see any use of other media because you don't like to "get your hands dirty" Is this correct?

The "getting your hands dirty" is metaphorical as well. You like to keep the peace. You will go out of your way to make sure everyone is happy sometimes suffering yourself as a consequence.

lynnnora2

thank you

Post by lynnnora2 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:11 am

Just wanted to say thanks. your reading was spot on. I am a very visual person, I love art and Im a hairdresser who loves to do hair patterns on lads. And I definitely like to keep the peace and also dont like getting my hands dirty.

sandparticles

Post by sandparticles » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:04 pm

You are very welcome.

I'm glad we are able to make a connection. I believe that your own spiritual path is also bang on. You are working in an field that is creative where you get to express yourself and also earn gratitude and appreciation along the way.

This gratitude and appreciation is just as valuable to you as any monetary reward you my receive. This alone is showing that you are someone that lives from the heart. The heart and the spirit in my opinion are one. Keep letting it guide you and you will be fine.

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”