would anyone like to exchange?

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

queenofghosts

would anyone like to exchange?

Post by queenofghosts » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:16 pm

i'd like to do an exchange if anyone's interested. my q is: general outlook from now until the end of this year?

TarotByTara

Post by TarotByTara » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:53 pm

EDIT.
Last edited by TarotByTara on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

queenofghosts

Post by queenofghosts » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:58 pm

yayayyayayayaaaaa! :) thanks so much! but this doesn't ruin my chances with your free reading contest does it? hehehe :)

TarotByTara

Post by TarotByTara » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:00 pm

EDIT.
Last edited by TarotByTara on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

queenofghosts

Post by queenofghosts » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:03 pm

awwww! thank you! PM me your q as well.

TarotByTara

Post by TarotByTara » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:32 pm

EDIT.
Last edited by TarotByTara on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Psychic Reading Room Guidelines - For Readers

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:41 pm

I wanted to do this for you since it seems as if EOT purposely skipped your request since you posted on my thread.  I found it strange he seems to answers everyone's request here, but when you posted he skipped over yours.
It appears that I am not the only person here who can be according to you accused of making false assumptions.

I skipped answering QOH's request not because she had already posted to your list (in fact it did not occur to me that she was the same person who did), but because I do not do exchanges. It was also because I am currently in the middle of an ongoing family crisis involving our adult son who has Asperger Syndrome, which often requires me to pass on some of the requests to other readers, where I would normally have been happy and available to answer them.

Also just like you I am under no obligation to respond to any request, if I do not feel that I can be of any help with their problems through a reading.

I would therefore recommend that in the future you should always check out your facts with me first and consult the forum rules and guidelines for readers which can always be found in the following location, before making such wild, unsubstantiated statements about my supposedly hidden and arrogant (?) motives for bypassing  this particular request out of the many which I do answer every day I can (and not only on this website).

Psychic Reading Room Guidelines - For Readers

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=73938

Thank you,

EoT

TarotByTara

Re: Psychic Reading Room Guidelines - For Readers

Post by TarotByTara » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:45 pm

EDIT. ("Peace and love, peace and love.")
Last edited by TarotByTara on Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

queenofghosts

Post by queenofghosts » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:15 am

gee i dunno what to say. i'm sorry to both of you. EOT i did kinda feel like you we're ignoring me too. i thought i did something to make you mad at me and that's why you skipped me. didn't mean to start a fight on my thread! :( to be honest i don't feel comfortable in this forum. i liked it better in the tarot forum. lol.

tarotbytara i am going to PM you. i'd like to talk offline if that is ok. let me know. :) i don't want you to keep feeling harassed on here so contact me and we will talk. :)

TarotByTara

Post by TarotByTara » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:24 am

queenofghosts wrote:gee i dunno what to say. i'm sorry to both of you. EOT i did kinda feel like you we're ignoring me too. i thought i did something to make you mad at me and that's why you skipped me. didn't mean to start a fight on my thread! :( to be honest i don't feel comfortable in this forum. i liked it better in the tarot forum. lol.

tarotbytara i am going to PM you. i'd like to talk offline if that is ok. let me know. :) i don't want you to keep feeling harassed on here so contact me and we will talk. :)
I just read your PM.  :smt005  Thanks for the support and the laugh.  I agree on all accounts.  I will talk to you (offline) later.  Thank you for understanding. :)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”