Hello everyone,request for career reading sweetly

All Psychic Reading requests should be posted under this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

chytra

Hello everyone,request for career reading sweetly

Post by chytra » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:05 pm

Hello everyone,i hope someone can help me out here....i am a 22 years old young woman studying in college....i enjoy music,dance,writing,reading,acting etc...i also enjoy connecting with my guides and angels and try my best to follow their guidance...i am very new here and like to think that i have been guided here...my career goal is to enter the entertainment sector in a country thats not really mine by birth,attain fame and help as many orphan or unfortunate children that i can when i can....i am from india but i want to further my career in the us and south korea,..i will be travelling to the us for my grad studies next year..will anyone be kind enough to give me a reading regarding my future career and love life?thank you very much

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Hello everyone,request for career reading sweetly

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:00 am

chytra wrote:Hello everyone,i hope someone can help me out here....i am a 22 years old young woman studying in college....i enjoy music,dance,writing,reading,acting etc...i also enjoy connecting with my guides and angels and try my best to follow their guidance...i am very new here and like to think that i have been guided here...my career goal is to enter the entertainment sector in a country thats not really mine by birth,attain fame and help as many orphan or unfortunate children that i can when i can....i am from india but i want to further my career in the us and south korea,..i will be travelling to the us for my grad studies next year..will anyone be kind enough to give me a reading regarding my future career and love life?thank you very much
Giving a useful reading about your future love life could be difficult, unless you are already in a reasonably steady face to face relationship with that person, in contrast to one which has so far been conducted exclusively over the telephone or through the internet. Also please be aware that readings given by me on this board are only thought to apply to the period of the following six months.

Honestly it is felt that both a present and future career reading is of a higher priority at the moment, although this does not necessarily mean that your social and love lives are irrelevant to your question. All work and no love or play, could make a boring and unhappy and inefficient on the job Chytra?
my career goal is to enter the entertainment sector in a country thats not really mine by birth,attain fame and help as many orphan or unfortunate children that i can when i can....i am from india but i want to further my career in the us and south korea,..i will be travelling to the us for my grad studies next year..
When you take on a challenge, you really do not do it half way or halfhearted. Do you? You put all your mind and heart into what you are seeing as your main life purpose for being here, which your reading agrees is to use your fame as a positive means of helping as many orphans and unfortunate children as you are practically able while your fame and influence lasts.

If you have been in regular communication with your guides and angels then I am probably not telling you anything that you did not already know about the size of the challenges which you are likely to encounter along the way.

But equally I feel through the reading that you are more than capable of meeting all of these challenges, and that whatever inner or outer resources you will need to accomplish what you have set out to achieve will be provided exactly when they are most needed, AND NOT BEFORE THEY ARE MOST NEEDED.

Using numerology with your date of birth of September 15th, 1990 as shown in your forum profile (if this information is incorrect then this is not your reading, but someone else's) we can calculate your Career Path Number (CPN).

(1 + 5) + (9) + (1 +9 + 9 + 0) =  6 + 9 + 19 = 34  3 + 4 = 7

Consequently your CPN is SEVEN.

Firstly those people like yourself who are walking the number 7 career path are usually very spiritually minded. You do not only have spiritual beliefs and high moral values, but you apply them to your daily life in a manner which brings help and healing to others who do not have all the advantages in life which most of us take for granted. You are more than less likely to be highly altruistic and empathic (sensitive to other people's feelings) and a genuine humanitarian in your constant love and caring for your fellow human beings, specifically the youngest and therefore also among the most vulnerable in the world's children.

Also it might be relevant to your question that many spiritual teachers tell us that our lives are divided into a series of consecutive cycles or phases, each of them being exactly 7 years long. With you now being 22 years of age, you would have by now just entered the fourth life cycle or phase which began on your 21st birthday. It is still early days?

In the Tarot the number 7 is always associated with increased creativity and individuality, and in no career outside of the entertainment industry would you require more of both of these qualities, if you are going to be able to last the distance or survive the roller coaster you are on (both physically and psychologically).

Fame is frequently very transient, and you are only seen as being as good as your last performance. This means that how many years which you have between you being at the height of your fame and relatively forgotten with your fans and critics could be brief and meteoric. Your star might shine only for a short time when compared to a whole lifetime, so it would be to your advantage to make the most of it while it lasts. This means that if you do not also have an especially good head for figures and managing money that you would need to employ someone to be your agent and to handle both your bookings and financial affairs.

Your reading is saying that while there are both advantages and disadvantages of doing what you plan to do, and that you have all the positive qualities which will be needed, you will require a very solid foundation with both your education as well as having enough money before this is a risk worth taking.

The reading ends by encouraging you not to go into this before you are well prepared to do so, as this is just too important to be rushed into without first ensuring that you do not have a backup plan handy, on the chance that your first attempt to establish your reputation as an entertainer is unsuccessful.

A red light means STOP, a green light means GO, but your reading gives you an amber light meaning PROCEED WITH SENSIBLE CAUTION.

Blessings in abundance,

EoT  :)

Return to “Psychic Reading Forum”